Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is no way this clown acted like this over at FBG.  But he comes over here and does. What a life loser. 

He would and would get special treatment from staff but was so pathetic even they had to ban him. 

He would come back under multiple aliases and you could always pick him out due to the extremely low IQ. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say, it is the stnadard tactic in an unmoderated forum.  read Animal Farm.  if there is uncontrolled speech, then you drown out all unwanted discussion by shouting, screaming, name-calling, etc. 

In Animal Farm, Napoleon uses the sheep to chant and drown out the four pigs who protest when he announces that he'll eliminate public meetings.  Same principle.  

That’s a good analogy.  I also think he’s a child. No self control, will only act like an adult when forced. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

He would and would get special treatment from staff but was so pathetic even they had to ban him. 

He would come back under multiple aliases and you could always pick him out due to the extremely low IQ. 😂

Amazing he had time for all of that considering his importance to his company.   

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It really doesn't take that long to smack you cultist around and set you straight.  And don't sell yourself and Birdtard short.  Your contributions at cleaning the toilets and holding up a sign that says "stop" and "slow" are very bigly important too.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let me let you in on a little secret, no chance that mush brain is important to any profitable company. He drains the system and looks for handouts. 

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the internet has failed to deliver quality forums because they keep getting set up wrong.

1. if you do an unmoderated forum, it turns into Animal Farm.
2. if they try to moderate a forum, their primary job is to eliminate guilt trips and personal attacks on other posters, but they keep failing to do that and instead play favorites and it devolves into a soulless echo chamber, where the favorites ru guilt trips and personal attacks with impunity to bully everyone and you either kneel or leave.

The first problem is nearly everyone who really feels the need to moderate are authoritarian leftists who can't help but to be political ashwipes.   The second problem is 90 percent of those who feel the need to report others are also authoritarian leftists who can't tolerate their ideas being challenged so they report and name-call.  It is sad and pathetic. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Let me let you in on a little secret, no chance that mush brain is important to any profitable company. He drains the system and looks for handouts. 

I’d say it’s impossible. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Some GS-13/14 sucking on the tith of government.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

This place is filled with almost nothing but low IQ cultist.  It really is like taking candy from a baby "debating" people who fly flags with Trump's ugly mug superimposed on Rambo.  Or those who crash and sink their boats in a "parade" to their master.  Or those who jammed bleach and light up their asses to "cure" covid cause Trump told them to.  

This place is one of the least informed, most emotional, and quite frankly dumbest places on the entire internet.  Filled with tradies and warehouse workers and truck drivers and farmers.

It's not wonder I dominate everyone here so bigly. 

Don`t come here much but it seems you are a perfect fit too.

i act like an azz here, and go out of character.

because i can!  :banana:

On 12/25/2022 at 1:39 PM, Mike Hunt said:

Tim is cool, he can take it.  No way Squid would post here on regular basis though.

shall we cap his threads per day quota?

tim, how many would you be comfortable with? 

you dont want the same drama happening over here, self moderation is a blessing.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:32 AM, jonmx said:

Why are you disparaging GS-13/14 government workers?

That's pretty not cool. 

On 12/26/2022 at 11:32 AM, jonmx said:

I’d be shocked if he was that high, would bet much lower. 

On 12/26/2022 at 7:23 AM, BirdGang said:

boyos/phaggola/bigly/bahaha

You don't think preteen phrases epitomize intelligence? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just got my final ban from that cesspool of retarded libs. Laughed at the howard stern idiot loser. No reason to go back anymore. I destroyed them in the coronovirus thread as bad as i destroyed timtard here. Only difference is those idiots are still going back for jabs trying to kill themselves.