Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'd love to hear how this place is not your version of said echo chamber and safe place.  

how is this an echo chamber or safe space?  almost no-one gets banned or anything.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

The new Discord Forum is horrible format.    Only good thing is Tim can`t start 5 threads a day.

Link?

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

I'd love to hear how this place is not your version of said echo chamber and safe place.  

Dude.  HFS.   🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Haha comparing anything to that Lib tears gathering is rich. 😂

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

how is this an echo chamber or safe space?  almost no-one gets banned or anything.

Safe space was a reach, I admit.   

If you buy Birds' dumb theory that FBGs was a lib echo chamber, how is this right circle jerk also an echo chamber?

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

If you buy Birds' dumb theory that FBGs was a lib echo chamber, how is this right circle jerk also an echo chamber?

Man you are trying way too hard, you must have been one of those snowflakes over there with nowhere to hide now. Bless your heart. 

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

The psycho Libs are still trying to live in an echo chamber somewhere? 

I consider myself a moderate, but yes seems like only 80% of the hard core libs went there so it is pretty much and echo chamber of agreement.  Not much discussion or banter at all.  Tim hardly posts because nobody disagrees so he can argue his points.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I consider myself a moderate, but yes seems like only 80% of the hard core libs went there so it is pretty much and echo chamber of agreement.  Not much discussion or banter at all.  Tim hardly posts because nobody disagrees so he can argue his points.

They haven’t seen the light and repented after the mountains of proof that they had been pushing a lie for years?

• Like 2

Dude.  You need an example?

There was a thread (don't remember exact title) that was something to the effect of Criticisms of President Trump.  That thread went on for 4 plus years.  After Biden was elected a similar thread was made for Biden; Criticisms of President Biden.  That thread didn't last two months before the whining crying liberal circle jerks complained so much that Joe shut it down.  Then realizing he looked like an asshat for leaving the exact same thread up for Trump for years he shut that one down too and apologized for being such an asshat and allowing the echo.  

That type of biased moderation doesn't happen here, nor does the whining crying liberal circle jerks outside of what you read in the threads.  Get it now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Man you are completely checked out with your Libtard goggles on, no comparison at own. The owner here doesn’t bend over backward for everything and every person on his side of the aisle. Sounds like you need a safe space. 

• Like 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

Man you are completely checked out with your Libtard goggles on, no comparison at own. The owner here doesn’t bend over backward for everything and every person on his side of the aisle. Sounds like you need a safe space. 

Pegged him as a fraud from jump. Right again. 

• Like 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

if anyone not on the left is allowed to express their opinions, that is a radical right-wing safe space to hm.  Only places that ban all non-liberals are free speech zones to him.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think this Buck Swope fool might be Sho? 

I don't think so.  Sho was a complete dooshnozzle who pretended to be a centrist when he was a hard leftist.  It was obvious that this was the case when I saw posts he made on FBG.  Buck Swope doesn't act like that at all.  He'll actually have a discussion with you instead of passive aggressively talk down to you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think so.  Sho was a complete dooshnozzle who pretended to be a centrist when he was a hard leftist.  It was obvious that this was the case when I saw posts he made on FBG.  Buck Swope doesn't act like that at all.  He'll actually have a discussion with you instead of passive aggressively talk down to you.

Has he asked for links or shouted “blatant falsehood?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Not in any of our discussions.

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

There was a thread (don't remember exact title) that was something to the effect of Criticisms of President Trump.  That thread went on for 4 plus years.  After Biden was elected a similar thread was made for Biden; Criticisms of President Biden.  That thread didn't last two months before the whining crying liberal circle jerks complained so much that Joe shut it down.  Then realizing he looked like an asshat for leaving the exact same thread up for Trump for years he shut that one down too and apologized for being such an asshat and allowing the echo.  

That type of biased moderation doesn't happen here, nor does the whining crying liberal circle jerks outside of what you read in the threads.  Get it now?

Come to think of it that's just a microcosm of the whole thing.  The whole PSF was made separate from the FFA to contain the b!itching and moaning about Trump.  5 years later when Biden is president the poosays couldn't handle any criticism about Biden and shut the whole thing down.  🤣🤣🤣 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wait a minute...Sho told me himself that he once voted for the local librarian who was a Republican in 1992 so that made him an "independent".  :lol:

Yeah, dude has been trying as long as I've known him to convince people that he's not really a liberal, but a moderate. Every post of his is trashing the right no matter how insignificant and praising the left and every lefty policy and he wants to claim "Independent" status.  That dude is moron and he's the perfect example of a tried and true liberal.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wait a minute...Sho told me himself that he once voted for the local librarian who was a Republican in 1992 so that made him an "independent".  :lol:

Yeah, dude has been trying as long as I've known him to convince people that he's not really a liberal, but a moderate. Every post of his is trashing the right no matter how insignificant and praising the left and every lefty policy and he wants to claim "Independent" status.  That dude is moron and he's the perfect example of a tried and true liberal.

Yup.  There was nothing moderate or independent about that dude.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Hey Squid how are ya?  Should bring some of the boys over here for some banter.

Whoa whoa whoa there, let’s not get carried away. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Whoa whoa whoa there, let’s not get carried away. 

Had no idea Squistion was even a member here.  Wonder why he does not post with the PSF shut down for good?

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Had no idea Squistion was even a member here.  Wonder why he does not post with the PSF shut down for good?

He's too busy playing with his pigeons and trying to get Kappy a job.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

He's too busy playing with his pigeons and trying to get Kappy a job.

I think he is an assistant manager at Arbys.  Someone posted that before that he worked there.

10 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I think he is an assistant manager at Arbys.  Someone posted that before that he worked there.

That helps explain things. 

56 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

:lol: @BuckSwope's right hand man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Those shut-in psychos have nothing left but running music drafts - it's a very disturbing corner of the innerwebz. 

Have you seen all the “drafts” people have here?

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

Just because this place isn’t really moderated doesn’t mean it’s not an echo chamber of righties, it is. 

16 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I do this, well not sure how often I’ve said “falsehood,” but the righties here do like to lie a lot, I guess that’s why some have thought I was him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Those shut-in psychos have nothing left but running music drafts - it's a very disturbing corner of the innerwebz. 

there's always the shark pool.  :dunno:

the christmas music thread is heating up.  :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

Hi everybody this is timschochet from FBG. I’m still there but there’s no political discussion anymore. Looks like a lot of you guys are from there but I don’t recognize most of the names. If any of you still want to talk politics let’s do it! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hi everybody this is timschochet from FBG. I’m still there but there’s no political discussion anymore. Looks like a lot of you guys are from there but I don’t recognize most of the names. If any of you still want to talk politics let’s do it! 

The real Timscrotch wouldn't last 30 minutes here.  GFY

• Like 1

otis gained 15 lbs this month.

Anyhow, regarding the moderation at FBG I thoughtJoe was pretty fair to both sides. Sure I questioned being banned at times but whatever. The only real disagreement I had with him was shutting down the politics forum. I don’t understand why he needed to do that. Most of us in there knew each other well and there weren’t any surprises. I doubt anybody’s feelings was truly hurt. He should have just left it alone. But it’s his call. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyhow, regarding the moderation at FBG I thoughtJoe was pretty fair to both sides. Sure I questioned being banned at times but whatever. The only real disagreement I had with him was shutting down the politics forum. I don’t understand why he needed to do that. Most of us in there knew each other well and there weren’t any surprises. I doubt anybody’s feelings was truly hurt. He should have just left it alone. But it’s his call. 

Great, another groomer. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Lol I don’t think so. What makes you write that? 

You’re a liberal from fbg. Call it a hunch