Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Any Hot sauce suggestions?

I usually use Valentina or Tapatio -- I actually find the cheaper the hot sauce the better it tastes :nono: I will use tabasco, La Perfferiada ( sp? ) or Lousiana to mix with Ketchup when eating fries but thats about it for tabasco. Anyone else have a different favorite Hot sauce?

:nono:

K I'll stop being a puzzy and just throw habanero peppers right on top of whatever I eat. Cereal, potato chips, everything.

K I'll stop being a puzzy and just throw habanero peppers right on top of whatever I eat. Cereal, potato chips, everything.

as well you outta! :unsure: Actually even I can't eat Habanero's straight! Hel;l I eat the hottest wings you can - ex. BW3's I eat Blazing and it is hot but nothing special - other people I am with try it and their moufs almost burn off. Though I have found 1 wing joint that actually has FOCKING HOT wings -- Quaker Steak and Lube :nono:

as well you outta! :unsure: Actually even I can't eat Habanero's straight! Hel;l I eat the hottest wings you can - ex. BW3's I eat Blazing and it is hot but nothing special - other people I am with try it and their moufs almost burn off. Though I have found 1 wing joint that actually has FOCKING HOT wings -- Quaker Steak and Lube :nono:

Yea we have one of those about 45 mins from here. You actually have to sign a waiver to eat their "Atomic" wings. Yikes.

Good ol-fashioned Red Hot. :unsure:

I :wacko: Frank's Red Hot. Doctor it up a bit. :overhead:

as well you outta! :doh: Actually even I can't eat Habanero's straight! Hel;l I eat the hottest wings you can - ex. BW3's I eat Blazing and it is hot but nothing special - other people I am with try it and their moufs almost burn off. Though I have found 1 wing joint that actually has FOCKING HOT wings -- Quaker Steak and Lube :doublethumbsup:

Wow.....Blazin is pretty focking hot. I remember my bro thought he was a tough guy and ordered six blazin wings. He got through about half of one.

Good times. :first:

If you can do it, I'm impressed. Do you cover your tongue in wax like Homer Simpson at the chili cookoff before eating them?

Wow.....Blazin is pretty focking hot. I remember my bro thought he was a tough guy and ordered six blazin wings. He got through about half of one.

Good times. :doublethumbsup:

If you can do it, I'm impressed. Do you cover your tongue in wax like Homer Simpson at the chili cookoff before eating them?

I do dip it in blue Cheese so that takes some of the fierce heat off it. I Usually order wings for taste though - Mango Habenero and Asian zing :doh:

10 minute homemade recipe:

16 oz can Hunts stewed tomato

1/2 onion (adjust as needed) diced

jalepenos--a few fresh, or several of the sliced in a jar. (adjust to taste, but it gets hotter each day)

cilantro

Throw in a blender for about 5 seconds and it's ready to go.

If you like it chunkier you can throw in diced tomato after the fact.

Asian zing :angry:

Funny. That was the name of the last hooker I was with. :thumbsup:

mmmmmm...Cholula :doublethumbsup:

Cholula

:pointstosky:

jalepenos--a few fresh, or several of the sliced in a jar. (adjust to taste, but it gets hotter each day)

cilantro

will I have aslight lean to the right if I make it? :cheers:

I think that kutulu is making a special trip get a batch of $epphori$'$ $pecial $auce. EXTRA $PICY!

I think that kutulu is making a special trip get a batch of $epphori$'$ $pecial $auce. EXTRA $PICY!

somehow I doubt it would be Kutulu's first rodeo :cheers:

somehow I doubt it would be Kutulu's first rodeo :dunno:

:cheers: <-----gay cowboy

cilantro

that's called salsa you idiot....not hot sauce

that's called salsa you idiot....not hot sauce

In TX the words are basically interchangeable. Kinda like we call all sodas "coke". Anyhoo, I thought Moz might like it, but since it seems to have your panties in a bunch I will take that as a bonus, Chowderhead. :thumbsdown: :dunno: :banana:

Different sauces for different occasions.

Cholula for Messican.

Tabasco for Bloody Mary's and Eggs.

Asian chili (sriracha) for korean bbq and other asian dishes.

The hot hot hot stuff I don't go for, but if that's what you want, habanero-based sauces are the way to go.

Suggestions? Yeah, I got a suggestion for ya. Give yourself a red hot enema. :overhead:

Though I have found 1 wing joint that actually has FOCKING HOT wings -- Quaker Steak and Lube :overhead:

I tried those a few years ago while in Ohio,holy shiot :cheers:

Wow.....Blazin is pretty focking hot.

When I go to BW3 I always order 6 blazin' with a few hot and medium,by the time I'm done my bald head looks like I just ran a focking marathon in 100 degree heat.

I tried those a few years ago while in Ohio,holy shiot :dunno:

Its really not enjoyable though - I ate 6 of them and was in pain and I can handle most really hot foods. They make BW3's blazzing look like medium! Blazzing BW3's I eat em with Bleu cheese so it takes some of sting out I guess.

For taste again - nothing beats Asian Zing and Mango Habenro! :overhead: I rarely order Blazzing as it's really not eating it that hurts its sitting on focking can da next day that gets ya :(

I liked to rub hot suace on my taint. :overhead:

Your Meet with $sepphoris$ should be a great experience for ya! :dunno: