Sign in to follow this  
MisanthropicAnthropoid

First trip to a bar

And I got carded twice. As I was leaving, the waitress said the cooks in the back were asking her to card me a third time, just to make sure the I.D. was real.

I suppose in 20 years, I'll be glad of this.

Speaking as a bouncer let me just say shut the fock up about getting carded you whiny asshat. :unsure:

By the way this goes double for the 35+ women who get mad when they aren't carded. Sorry Saddlebags, shoudn't have spent so much time tanning in your 20's.

Sorry Saddlebags, shoudn't have spent so much time tanning in your 20's.

:dunno: :unsure:

What pisses me off is that I still get carded for cigarettes, and I'm almost 30. It's ridiculous. Half the time, the clerk looks at the back of the lisence and hands it back.

What pisses me off is that I still get carded for cigarettes, and I'm almost 30. It's ridiculous. Half the time, the clerk looks at the back of the lisence and hands it back.

My brother still gets carded for cigarettes as well. He's 37.

Was this a ghey bar? :pointstosky:

And also. CAN SIZE of waitress :overhead:

Speaking as a bouncer let me just say shut the fock up about getting carded you whiny asshat. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Airport bars pretty much card everyone these days. Recently I was sitting there and a 55-60 yr old guy got carded, started being an ass about it. Jeebus man, dood's just doing his job. :thumbsdown:

And I got carded twice. As I was leaving, the waitress said the cooks in the back were asking her to card me a third time, just to make sure the I.D. was real.

I suppose in 20 years, I'll be glad of this.

I have a baby face and when I shave I get carded every time. TRUST me its something you enjoy when you are 25 (Cough 32 cough) like I am.

I have a baby face and when I shave I get carded every time. TRUST me its something you enjoy when you are 25 (Cough 32 cough) like I am.

Oh, I definitely believe you. My Dad's 63 and gets mistaken for 50 all the time. As I said, brother is in his late 30s and gets carded for cigarettes every time. I just found the double-carding to get into my first bar a kinda amusing experience. Even more so that the waitress (I dunno, 36 C perhaps) had to convince the other folks that it needn't happen a third time.

Speaking as a bouncer let me just say shut the fock up about getting carded you whiny asshat. :shocking:

By the way this goes double for the 35+ women who get mad when they aren't carded. Sorry Saddlebags, shoudn't have spent so much time tanning in your 20's.

yeah, in my bouncer days, no matter what people were going to complain. it was either

"Oh, I don't look 21...heeheehehee..."

or

"I look too old to card? You really don't wanna see my ID"

Either way you heard it. then you would try to do a good job since it was a college town and the owners wanted to be strict about it so you would look at the picture then look at the person and they would make a dumb look, guess it was a self concious thing. I used to give an attitude back to the losers but I realized that although you would see 2000 of these morons a night, it was their only time so I then started having fun with the idiots.

Big brother is watching. If the dude doesn't card people he will lose his poor ass minimum wage job that he got because he used a fake ID to get booze and drank his childhood away and dropped out of school.

How?

I bought cigarettes for my friends when I was 15. I bought beer in my town when I was 17. People are that serious where you live that they card a 30 year old for cigs? How young do you look?

almost 40 havent been "proofed" carded since I was like 16. Went to the store pickup beer - young chick (no cans) asks for ID - as I mentioned in another post I have a suspended license since '02 - so I go to the car and get my wallet and flip it open - no can biotch says please take it out of the wallet - its clearly me in the picture - sorry sir this is expired - no sale.

So I went across the street and picked it up $1 cheaper - their loss.

:whatever:

Probably because the name on the ID was "McLovin" :wave:

what are you an irish R&B singer?