Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Detriot Lions will go 0 - 16

0 - 4 going in to this week.

6 Oct 12 DET @ MIN LOSS

7 Oct 19 DET @ HOU (if they lose here, it's 0 - 16)

8 Oct 26 WAS @ DET LOSS

9 Nov 02 DET @ CHI LOSS

10 Nov 09 JAC @ DET LOSS

11 Nov 16 DET @ CAR LOSS

12 Nov 23 TB @ DET LOSS

13 Nov 27 TEN @ DET LOSS

14 Dec 07 MIN @ DET LOSS

15 Dec 14 DET @ IND LOSS

16 Dec 21 NO @ DET LOSS

17 Dec 28 DET @ GB LOSS

I know it's never happened, but this schedule is brutal and especially for the Detroit Lions

lol...dayum...and I took a future of over 6.5 wins :overhead:

but I did take the under 9 wins on seattle :wave:

It won't happen because of the nature of the NFL but I'd pinpoint the houston,TB, and Minnie @ home as the games they have to nab a victory to avoid the historical futility.

It doesn't matter what their schedule is. There are upsets every week in the NFL, and I'm sure Detroit will catch a team sleeping and get a few good bounces for at least one win. In a season where Miami is beating NE and SD and Atlanta is beating GB in GB, anything can happen.

It doesn't matter what their schedule is. There are upsets every week in the NFL, and I'm sure Detroit will catch a team sleeping and get a few good bounces for at least one win. In a season where Miami is beating NE and SD and Atlanta is beating GB in GB, anything can happen.

Yeah I agree.

1. They will probably win around 3-4 games.

2. Either Orlovsky or Stanton will take over at QB.

3. The Lions will look great in a victory or two towards the end of the year, giving us fans a slight glimmer of hope that next year with a few good changes they will start to turn the corner.

4. Roy Williams will sign with the Cowboys.

5. Rehire Wayne Fontes as head coach.

6. Hire Barry Sanders as General manager.

7. Sign some big name free agents (us fans will ignore the fact that they are overweight, overpaid, lazy players past their prime)

8. Draft a big name offensive player that will be the "answer".

9. Hidden Camera reveals a return of "Another one bites the dust" playing in the locker room before gametime

10. The Lions then remind us after the first several games next year that they really are only watchable for half of the first quarter of each game, with the rest of the season being a determining factor on draft position rather than playoff contention.

The last 30 years have been tough on this Lion's fan...

As a long time fan the lions will Somehow pull out a couple wins "ONLY" when it becomes apparent that if they win a couple they will get the 2nd pick of the draft instead of the 1st pick.

Hrm..5-11 was my call before the season, I'd have to say 3-13 now (its the NFL, crappy teams always inexplicably win games).

0-16 not out of the question, Orlovsky is not the answer, Stanton is injury prone and has virtuallly no NFL experience

O line is horrendous and D just sucks (2nd rounder Dizon is a bust as well as all the former TB D players ), the players want martz back and williams wants out. Good luck.

Yeah I agree.

1. They will probably win around 3-4 games.

2. Either Orlovsky or Stanton will take over at QB.

3. The Lions will look great in a victory or two towards the end of the year, giving us fans a slight glimmer of hope that next year with a few good changes they will start to turn the corner.

4. Roy Williams will sign with the Cowboys.

5. Rehire Wayne Fontes as head coach.

6. Hire Barry Sanders as General manager.

7. Sign some big name free agents (us fans will ignore the fact that they are overweight, overpaid, lazy players past their prime)

8. Draft a big name offensive player that will be the "answer".

9. Hidden Camera reveals a return of "Another one bites the dust" playing in the locker room before gametime

10. The Lions then remind us after the first several games next year that they really are only watchable for half of the first quarter of each game, with the rest of the season being a determining factor on draft position rather than playoff contention.

The last 30 years have been tough on this Lion's fan...

Got number 2 and 4 right so far. :cheers:

:music_guitarred:

:lol:

I am picking Det ova Was in ur yahoo pick'em league this week....

:pointstosky:

But I am only risking 2 pts :unsure:

They will win one........against Minny.

That is the one I've been looking at. I just think it is near impossible to go 0-16 in the NFL, so they will inevitably win a game or two they have no business winning. I said 5-11 before the season, I've been on 3-13 since week 4. I might have to adjust down to 2-14 at this rate, haha.

almost half way there.

Mods, please pin this. :rolleyes:

Changed my Fantasy Team Name to "0-16" 2 weeks ago with a nice Lions logo on there. :rolleyes:

half way there :banana:

0 fer 8 :wave:

as long as MEGATRON keeps getting me points i dont care if they are 0-158 :music_guitarred:

0 fer 9 :rolleyes:

Getting bored with the "0-16" fantasy team name but it will not change till next year.

Wow, the Lions have a real shot at going winless. That's awesome! They will forever be known as the worst franchise of all time. I can't wait.

I assume Swampy has killed himself by now.

They will forever be known as the worst franchise of all time.

I think that ship has sailed my friend.

UPDATE!

0 - 13 :thumbsup:

15 Dec 14 DET @ IND

16 Dec 21 NO @ DET

17 Dec 28 DET @ GB

0 - 4 going in to this week.

I know it's never happened, but this schedule is brutal and especially for the Detroit Lions

October 10th baby!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :thumbsup: :angry:

After the way the Packers played yesterday, I'm seriously worried that the Lions will win that game.

After the way the Packers played yesterday, I'm seriously worried that the Lions will win that game.

You should be. As much as I'd like to see them lose them all.........watching the Pack lose to them might be even better. Lions did have a 4th qtr lead the first game. Pick-6 Kitna turned it back into a blow-out at the end. They'll be ready to just end the season and the Lions will be desperate to not go down as the worst FAILure ever. :overhead:

they will probably beat the packers (there defense might actually be worse than Detroits), then all the stupid packers fans will spin it and say thanks for getting us a better draft pick lions.

they will probably beat the packers (there defense might actually be worse than Detroits), then all the stupid packers fans will spin it and say thanks for getting us a better draft pick lions.

Why would that be stupid?

No way they beat the Colts or Saints, so Green Bay is their best bet.

Honestly, that should be a great game...depending on how you look at it.

why would that be a good game? a crappy team versus a REALLY crappy team. maybe if you throw some of those wisconsin brats and milwaukee beer in the mix it might be tolerable...

:overhead:

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat the Saints.

did you know (from the Detroit Free Press)

The Lions are 107 games below .500 since Ford took over. When Millen came onboard they were only 43 games below .500

The Lions have gone 281-388-13 since William Clay Ford's first season as sole owner in 1964. They need to win 107 straight games to reach .500. ... The sad thing is, Ford's record seems surprisingly good. You'd think it'd be worse. The Lions have gone 31-95 since 2001. Ford needed only 43 victories to reach .500 before Matt Millen came along. -- Detroit Free Press

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat the Saints.

0 - 15

Only 1 more to go :overhead:

Can we get this pinned please?

TYVM