Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

:overhead:

I like how they are leaning this season with Jack just being a cold hearted badass. "enjoying torture ".

great show - just sucks it comes on same time as Hero's - but this pales in comparioson to Lost.

Never seen an episode but may start watching it from the beginning pretty soon. :lol:

I like how they are leaning this season with Jack just being a cold hearted badass. "enjoying torture ".

great show - just sucks it comes on same time as Hero's - but this pales in comparioson to Lost.

I like that aspect of it also.

Never seen Lost :lol:

Never seen Lost :thumbsup:

Buy the first 4 seasons on HD -- Hole up in your apartment for a week and watch them all in succession -- thank me later.

Last night was the first time I ever fell asleep during an episode of any TV show TWICE. I'm done with this show.

Last night was the first time I ever fell asleep during an episode of any TV show TWICE. I'm done with this show.

:first: who cares :) who cares :banana:

I'm happy to say I've never seen one episode of 24, Lost, Survivor, or any of that mindless garbage they spew on tv nowdays. If it's not sports or not in some way educational (biographies, history, nature, news, etc....) then it ain't worth watching.

I'm happy to say I've never seen one episode of 24, Lost, Survivor, or any of that mindless garbage they spew on tv nowdays. If it's not sports or not in some way educational (biographies, history, nature, news, etc....) then it ain't worth watching.

Sports isn't exactly brain candy.

If you were to watch LOST, it would help if you had some knowledge of physics. This show actually makes me do research. The dummies stopped watching early on. You should give it a try.

Not even in the top 5.

Simpsons

Mash

Cheers

the A-Team

House

Sure are quite a few movie actors already making appearances on the show.

Come to think of it, The Shield is right up there with 24.

I think the reason I like 24 so much is that I read alot of spy / espionage / political novels and I can relate Jack Bauer to some of the lead characters.

For instance, Jack Bauer is exactly how I would envision Mitch Rapp (From Vince Flynns novels) if any of his books were made into movies.

I think the reason I like 24 so much is that I read alot of spy / espionage / political novels and I can relate Jack Bauer to some of the lead characters.

For instance, Jack Bauer is exactly how I would envision Mitch Rapp (From Vince Flynns novels) if any of his books were made into movies.

Look at you pretending you can read.

Look at you pretending you can read.

Put down the reefer for 5 minutes and try to read a book. (If you have time, that is...I know how time consuming tricking out a 85 s-10 can be)

Just sayin :rolleyes:

Agreed. Last nite was a fantastic premier..I've heard tonite is amazing as well and am sure it will be. Jack Bauer is the fricken man.

Agreed. Last nite was a fantastic premier..I've heard tonite is amazing as well and am sure it will be. Jack Bauer is the fricken man.

Is tonight a 2 hour show also?

Put down the reefer for 5 minutes and try to read a book. (If you have time, that is...I know how time consuming tricking out a 85 s-10 can be)

hehe, I quit. Thought you knew. Its been about 2 weeks.

I quit reading books after the last book of the dark tower series by King.

95 s-10 ya putz. :rolleyes:

queefer sutherland. dude has no merit as a bad ass, i just don't buy, what a joke. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Might as well be a Yugo :rolleyes:

I have not drove in 3-4 years.

After that I would take a john deer tractor as long as it had heat.

I have not drove in 3-4 years.

After that I would take a john deer tractor as long as it had heat.

Do I dare ask why you haven't drove? :rolleyes:

Do I dare ask why you haven't drove? :mad:

Michigan has something called a drivers responsibility fee that you have to pay for 2 years after you get caught doing something. I got caught with no tags, no insurance, speeding. Could not pay the fines and Got my DL suspended and then got caught driving on the suspended DL to work.

I ended up paying about 4k alltogether and had 3 warrants out for my arrest for 2 years.

All my fault and I dont blame anyone but me.

It really did re-enforce the fact that driving is not a right.

Mitch Rapp would eat Jack Bauer's children. Mitch is a much more serious-minded individual. Glad to have them both protecting me while I sleep. Other great fictional heroes: Gabriel Allon (Daniel Silva), Bob Lee Swagger (Stephen Hunter), John Corey (DeMille).

Michigan has something called a drivers responsibility fee that you have to pay for 2 years after you get caught doing something. I got caught with no tags, no insurance, speeding. Could not pay the fines and Got my DL suspended and then got caught driving on the suspended DL to work.

I ended up paying about 4k alltogether and had 3 warrants out for my arrest for 2 years.

All my fault and I dont blame anyone but me.

It really did re-enforce the fact that driving is not a right.

Mitch Rapp would eat Jack Bauer's children. Mitch is a much more serious-minded individual. Glad to have them both protecting me while I sleep. Other great fictional heroes: Gabriel Allon (Daniel Silva), Bob Lee Swagger (Stephen Hunter), John Corey (DeMille).

Is Mitch Rapp related to Mike Tyson? :cheers:

Watched one season (probably season 2 or 3...don't remember which)...and thought it was one of the most overrated shows I had ever seen...but kept giving it chance since so many people liked it.

Best ever?

Its not even the best on right now. The writing is awful, the acting is nearly as bad.

LOST blows it out of the water...and someone early on brought up the West Wing...WW kills 24...its not even close.

Much better writing, acting, and even a better concept.