Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Arizona Cardinals

and Obama gets swarn in on Tuesday.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

And Kurt Warner just secured his place in the HOF!!!

Kurt Warner has now taken the worst team of the 90's, the Rams, to the Super Bowl and now the worst team of the century, the Cardinals to the Super Bowl.

I believe he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Who in their right fockin' mind would have thought that a Warner lead Cardinals team would have made it this far?! HOLY CHIT

and Obama gets swarn in on Tuesday.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Fock Obama and his corrupt politics.

I believe he belongs in the Super Bowl.

Well, he's not there yet, he's got to survive 2 more weeks and make the trip to Tampa.

Amazing story. Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans. :music_guitarred:

Kudos to the Iggles for not giving up after the first half spanking.

with the confetti, "we are the champions" and from the cameras on the field, they're acting like they just won the super bowl

Amazing story. Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans. :music_guitarred:

Kudos to the Iggles for not giving up after the first half spanking.

Fans? Do they have any?

with the confetti, "we are the champions" and from the cameras on the field, they're acting like they just won the super bowl

I don't think Arizona really knows how to handle their success yet. They are newbies at it, afterall.

Awesome. Hard not to like this team. Fitz is an animal and Warner has played amazing al year and in particular the past 3 games. There are no Cards fans here other than the ghost of Scorpion, so the team with the least fans wins one.

I' root for them regardless of who wins game 2.

I don't know what Boldin was doing going off on the sideline, but hats off to Warner and Fitzy........2 class-acts in the NFL, who just go out there and do their job week after week without any show-boating. It is geat to see them both so happy after this game after so much disappointment in receent years.

I predict that Warner retires after the SB, win or lose, and hands the reins over to Leinart.....just the kind of guy he is. I also predict that Fitzy is the first WR off the boards in most drafts next year.........he is the most talented WR in the NFL.....bar none.

A very entertaining game for sure :music_guitarred: . You have to give the Cardinals credit for not choking after the Eagles took the lead. Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans!

I don't know what Boldin was doing going off on the sideline, but hats off to Warner and Fitzy........2 class-acts in the NFL, who just go out there and do their job week after week without any show-boating. It is geat to see them both so happy after this game after so much disappointment in receent years.

I predict that Warner retires after the SB, win or lose, and hands the reins over to Leinart.....just the kind of guy he is. I also predict that Fitzy is the first WR off the boards in most drafts next year.........he is the most talented WR in the NFL.....bar none.

1st) Let's not talk about class act. And let's not prematurely dis Boldin. We don't know what happened out there on that sideline.

2nd) Warner = HOF!!!

3rd) They are celebrating with "We Are the Champions" because they ARE... the Champions of the NFC. Nobody can take that away from them and they'll celebrate their hearts out especially since that haven't had a win of this magnitude since they were the Chicago Cardinals. If this was your team winning this game, you'd be just as happy with the choice of song. This was a very fun game to watch today. I'm glad the Eagles at least came back for the moment because a blowout would have been boring.

5th) Everybody on TV didn't pick the Eagles. On ESPN Countdown, 4 out of the 6 guys picked the Cardinals to win. And it was mainly because of Fitz and home field advantage. And they all were right on the money. Except they forgot about a guy named Kurt that got Fitz the ball in those tough situations.

4th) As a former Cardinals fan before they moved to Arizona and now a Raiders fan since 1987, I give a huge congrats to them and their organization for pure teamwork throughout the year. This was the best feeling I've had since the Raiders won the AFC Championship. I felt like I was kid watching the Cardinals again when Roy Green picked up the fumble and took it back for a TD against the Cowboys in the 80's. Go Cardinals! Go Raiders!!!

I guess you missed that "Class act" kurt warner getting into a yelling match in the first quarter with the same OC that Boldin was yelling at later in the game. Warner had to be removed from the coach as well.... But you pick and choose who you believe is classy..

Congrats to the entire Cards team. The entire team, including Boldin, were responsible for the Cardinals success..

A few post game thoughts on Arizona....

They actually have a shot at the Super Bowl. I'm sure they'll be underdogs, but it will be in warm weather.

I said it during teh week and I'll reiterate it now. Warner has sewn up a HOF birth by getting to the Super Bowl again.

JAmes is still teh best running back on teh Arizona roster.

What the hell was Boldin thinking? Every other GM and owner in foorball was watching that game. The dude's available in teh offseaon and he cost himself a few suitors., I'm sure. Obviously there will still be many teams interested, but why would you go through your entire career without a character blemish and have a public sideline confrontation with a coach a few weeks before teams have to decide what you're worth to them? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

That was a really entertaining game. The Cards dominate the first half, utterly collapse for most of the second half, and then get it together for a brilliant, clock-eating drive. The Eagles really battled back too. I was rooting for the Cards, so I'm glad the game didn't go into OT. The Cards defense is obviously a bit vulnerable to big plays.

If Warner retires, Fitz will fall off from the #1 WR......imo.

They actually have a shot at the Super Bowl. I'm sure they'll be underdogs, but it will be in warm weather.

I said it during teh week and I'll reiterate it now. Warner has sewn up a HOF birth by getting to the Super Bowl again.

What the hell was Boldin thinking? Every other GM and owner in foorball was watching that game. The dude's available in teh offseaon and he cost himself a few suitors., I'm sure. Obviously there will still be many teams interested, but why would you go through your entire career without a character blemish and have a public sideline confrontation with a coach a few weeks before teams have to decide what you're worth to them? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

He was on the bench for a few plays during the drive and probably wanted back on the field. Not a big deal, but I dont blame the OC for getting pissed as he was trying to focus on the play caling and the distraction he didnt need. I'd sti ove to see Boldin in Chitown.

If Warner retires, Fitz will fall off from the #1 WR......imo.

Definitly agree! Leinart is terrible.

Usually when WRs yell, it's because they're not getting the ball enough. I figured AZ would not work Boldin too hard, as he is still not at full strength. It helped just to have him on the field, though. He's as good as Fitz, and gave the PHI D something else to worry about. Hopefully, he'll be more of a factor in the Super Bowl.

I think sideline yelling goes on a lot, and I'm sure all was forgiven and forgotten in the ensuring jublilation.

He was on the bench for a few plays during the drive and probably wanted back on the field. Not a big deal, but I dont blame the OC for getting pissed as he was trying to focus on the play caling and the distraction he didnt need. I'd sti ove to see Boldin in Chitown.

Wrong. When a star player is screaming at the offensive coordinator, it's a big deal.

Awesome. Hard not to like this team. Fitz is an animal and Warner has played amazing al year and in particular the past 3 games. There are no Cards fans here other than the ghost of Scorpion, so the team with the least fans wins one.

I' root for them regardless of who wins game 2.

:unsure:

Wrong. When a star player is screaming at the offensive coordinator, it's a big deal.

It will have ZERO effect on Boldin's value or ability to find a team that wants him. Warner was yelling at the same OC earlier in the game.. If Boldin comes out after the game and trashes the OC then it MIGHT be an issue but this will be forgotten as "heat of the moment".. If you think otherwise you are wrong or just trying to cause controversy.

It will have ZERO effect on Boldin's value or ability to find a team that wants him. Warner was yelling at the same OC earlier in the game.. If Boldin comes out after the game and trashes the OC then it MIGHT be an issue but this will be forgotten as "heat of the moment".. If you think otherwise you are wrong or just trying to cause controversy.

X

X

You do realize that Boldin is not a free-agent this offseason, right?

To be completely honest, I think you are exacerbate a fairly minor event. Kurt Warner had a heated exchange with Haley earlier in the game. There is chance you may be right, but unless we hear more from either Boldin or Haley regarding the situation, I'm not going think much of it.

Great game, great story, love seeing the Cards in the SB, good for them.... :thumbsup:

I guess you missed that "Class act" kurt warner getting into a yelling match in the first quarter with the same OC that Boldin was yelling at later in the game. Warner had to be removed from the coach as well.... But you pick and choose who you believe is classy..

Congrats to the entire Cards team. The entire team, including Boldin, were responsible for the Cardinals success..

Warner was yelling when the offense was off the field, Boldin was yelling during the game winning drive. There is a big differerence.

Boldin is under contract for 2 more years.

Congratulations to all the Cardinals fans. I would have preferred to see my Eagles in the SB but if they had to lose then I'm glad it is to a classy team and not someone like the Giants. Its for the best anyway because the Eagles winning the SB is one of the signs of the apocalypse so I guess we are safe for now. :lol: Good luck Cardinals!

Congratulations to all the Cardinals fans. I would have preferred to see my Eagles in the SB but if they had to lose then I'm glad it is to a classy team and not someone like the Giants. Its for the best anyway because the Eagles winning the SB is one of the signs of the apocalypse so I guess we are safe for now. :mad: Good luck Cardinals!

buck up. it could be a lot worse: you could be a lion fan.

I am very happy for the Cardinal's and their fans. I also hope Warner gets his 2nd ring and edge gets his first. (not counting the one the Colts gave him)

I am very happy for the Cardinal's and their fans. I also hope Warner gets his 2nd ring and edge gets his first. (not counting the one the Colts gave him)

The Colts gave Edge a ring?!

Hopefully Warner gets the MVP and locks himself into the HOF. Nice to see Egde win one without the Colts. Nothing against Pitt, just don't want them to get #6.

yeah, lost in the excitement and analysis of the game was the tremendous job warner did today. against a ferocious blitz package, he went 21/27 [75%] with 4TDs and 0INTs, 0 fumbles. wow. the eagles defensive unit allowed only 65 total points over its past 6 games, including the playoffs [~11 ppg]---today warner directed the cards to 32 points, half of that total.