Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

If We Had an FFToday Hall of Fame

makes no sense...how can a retard spew crotches? i could see a crotch maybe spewing retards, but that's probably got a different connotation.

Is the "Alabama Man" action figure based on you?

C'mon, "Retard Spewing Crotch" was the phrase of the year. :thumbsup:

I will give him props for that. :overhead:

a retard spewing crotch is like a water spewing fountain. And apparently just as common in the Palin household.

Speak like Yoda does Phillybear, hmmm? Backwards his sentences are, no?

you prefer crotch spewing retard? that makes no sense!

Seems like kutulu gets off a lot of good one liners. Never too serious. So, he adds something.

Looks like you and him have some bad blood though. Not sure what thats all about.

kutulu is one of my favorite posters. :overhead:

I think kutulu is partially just focking with him, but it goes back to jvirne posting a pretty nasty - assuming it's true -spoiler in the LOST thread a few days ago.

Is the "Alabama Man" action figure based on you?

where can i pick one of them up??? sounds kewl. don't get me wrong, Alabama sucks...but an Alabama Man action figure, I'll tell you what...the boys down that jamboree and hootananny would love to see that...

"retard-spewing" is an adjective.

See, this shiit they never taught me in school.

God damn grammar! :mad: :bench:

um, spewing would likely be a verb...but i better go and check the thread about what everyone does better than everyone else to make sure that you weren't one of the ones who put down that you spell/write/type/grammaticize/speako engrish better than everyone else. Seeing how it's not a complete sentence and I was being somewhat facetious :bench:, well, then it's probably not much of anything.

Seems like kutulu gets off a lot of good one liners. Never too serious. So, he adds something.

Looks like you and him have some bad blood though. Not sure what thats all about.

Nah. He's got a crush on me. I do my best to ignore it. End of story.

um, spewing would likely be a verb...but i better go and check the thread about what everyone does better than everyone else to make sure that you weren't one of the ones who put down that you spell/write/type/grammaticize/speako engrish better than everyone else. Seeing how it's not a complete sentence and I was being somewhat facetious :bench:, well, then it's probably not much of anything.

:mad:

and yes, spewing itself is a verb. Paired with a noun, however, that verb becomes an adjective. Like "the running man."

I think kutulu is partially just focking with him, but it goes back to jvirne posting a pretty nasty - assuming it's true -spoiler in the LOST thread a few days ago.

Oh yea, I forgot about that.

kutulu didn't like being one of the biggest fish catches of the season. But hey, even FFT Mike fell for that one. As did pretty much everyone else. :bench:

spewing is the present participle and retard is the subject.

:mad:

No, I'm not particularly good at grammar but I though maybe seeing the phrase without any kind of context was fouling you up. "Retard spewing" describes her crotch. That's all I was trying to point out.

As an 8 year man, but clearly not a HOF candidate, I nominate myself for the selection committee. Edjr should be on there as well. As should NewbieJr. and Duckstupid and Voltaire and Jerryskids.

We are the FFT Associated Asshats.

You all nominate candidates, we'll hold a secret meeting and vote.

I like this plan, we should discuss it at the Starving Brain. I applied about 2 years ago, I'm sure my application is in the queue, please move it to the front for elitist approval. :bench:

:bench:

No, I'm not particularly good at grammar but I though maybe seeing the phrase without any kind of context was fouling you up. "Retard spewing" describes her crotch. That's all I was trying to point out.

So, it's like "Fire Breathing Dragon".

Fire isn't the subject in this noun, Dragon is.

Retard isn't the subject, "crotch" is.

And they say intelligent discourse is dead. :mad:

"spooge licking assfocker"

what's the subject?

and yes, spewing itself is a verb. Paired with a noun, however, that verb becomes an adjective. Like "the running man."

verbs can be used as adjective when used to modify a noun...which the example you used...and i would agree with you that if used in a sentence like "she is a retard spewing crotch", then yes, both words are technically describing crotch and therefore would be adjectives. I will gracefully resign from this debate...

werds :mad: werds :mad: werds :blink:

what's the subject?

you'll have to ask edjr or perhaps newbie... :mad:

:assfocker:

you'll have to ask edjr or perhaps newbie... :mad:

:assfocker:

ed jump in here anywhere...

:wacko:

what's the subject?

Assfoker is the subject

licking is the present participle

spooge is the object

assfocker (is) licking spooge.

at least thats what the priest taught me in catholic school and they know all about this $hit. :pointstosky:

Assfoker is the subject

licking is the present participle

spooge is the object

assfocker (is) licking spooge.

at least thats what the priest taught me in catholic school and they know all about this $hit. :pointstosky:

oh, I see you also knew Father Diddles O'lot :wacko:

I like this plan, we should discuss it at the Starving Brain. I applied about 2 years ago, I'm sure my application is in the queue, please move it to the front for elitist approval. :wacko:

:pointstosky:

I like this plan, we should discuss it at the Starving Brain. I applied about 2 years ago, I'm sure my application is in the queue, please move it to the front for elitist approval. :wacko:

:pointstosky:

Oh yea, I forgot about that.

kutulu didn't like being one of the biggest fish catches of the season. But hey, even FFT Mike fell for that one. As did pretty much everyone else. :pointstosky:

Whatever, but I've been calling you a doosh for years...basically cause you are one. Well, you stopped being a doosh for awhile...then you weren't around much, now yer a doosh again. :wacko:

Whatever, but I've been calling you a doosh for years...basically cause you are one. Well, you stopped being a doosh for awhile...then you weren't around much, now yer a doosh again. :thumbsup:

Wow, I didn't know you could type so many werds in a somewhat coherent context. You must really hate him, in an internet way at least. :lol:

I like this plan, we should discuss it at the Starving Brain. I applied about 2 years ago, I'm sure my application is in the queue, please move it to the front for elitist approval. :lol:

Also jvirne, as part of my approval, I should note that I have seen Jessy's breasteses. Not nekkid, but they were there under a shirt right in front of me. Live and everything.

Alsoalso, DuckStupid's knuckles drag on the dirt, so he should be a perfect compliment to picking the select few for this prestigious award. :thumbsup:

Wow, I didn't know you could type so many werds in a somewhat coherent context. You must really hate him, in an internet way at least. :lol:

No I don't hate him. I just think he's a doosh. You used to be kind of dooshy...not so much any more. :thumbsup:

No I don't hate him. I just think he's a doosh. You used to be kind of dooshy...not so much any more. :lol:

I'm feeling quite dooshy today; I've backbuttoned several responses that even I thought were too much. Long day, had to work a lot, need to get up at like 4AM to travel tomorrow, am not remotely done with work but not sure I give a shiot at this point. :thumbsup:

From the other thread:

My credentials:

1: Have saved geeks tons of money and frustration with spot on auto repair advice and online diagnostics

2: Brought the Geek animation to the bored

3: brought the amazing dancing kat to the bored

4: Runner up to bananna boy in the 07 geek brackets

5: Have actually talked to about 20 or so of you

6: Very high post per day count

7: Have personally met 2 geeks

8: Bought 2 geeks dinner and beer and pool

9: Let 1 geek crash on my couch

10: Brought over nice titted girl and talked her into getting nekkid in the hot tub for another geeks viewing pleasure

11: Hosted the GOTY tourney for 08

12: Sent money to a Curly to help with stuff

13: Many, many informative threads such as "Pizza Pizza Pizza", "Retards having sex haiku"

14: Am generally well liked and nice to others

15: Rats ass

Good enough?

From the other thread:

8: Bought 2 geeks dinner and beer and pool

Thanks. Sorry you suck at that pool thing tho.

9: Let 1 geek crash on my couch

Thanks. That stain is milk from my coffee, I swear.

10: Brought over nice titted girl and talked her into getting nekkid in the hot tub for another geeks viewing pleasure

No comment. :unsure:

Thanks. That stain is milk from my coffee, I swear.

HA !!!

I don't drink coffee :unsure:

Jesus, what a rant. Take things serious much?

ETA: WTF? That was venom.

Jesus, what a rant. Take things serious much?

I deleted it, and there's a lot of history you don't know about.

But "venom" like that only fuels certain people's fires. It's one reason why I don't usually post here anymore. It all ends up in juvenile slapfights.

I deleted it, and there's a lot of history you don't know about.

Probably a good idea. Obviously something going on there. Carry on.