Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

If We Had an FFToday Hall of Fame

A lot of silverbacks are being overlooked. I guess they've been gone so long, nobody remembers them. Which just goes to show how incredibly unimportant we all are.

Also, some consideration probably should be given to whoisjgalt.

:shocking:

Look what I posted merely 40 seconds before you.

my 1st one was an all time bracket, i had everyone in there and people b1tched because none of them posted anymore.

Well then they are stupid. There is a differnce in doing your bracket each year for that particular year and if a poster didn't post then they should not even be in it. But if you named it the:

Geek Club HOF All-Time Brackets I think people would understand what they are voting for and it would be rather fun. :shocking:

The intial class needs at least 1 dead member.

I nominate whoisjgalt

Could not agree more, and further, should gain the distinction of being the first inductee.... :shocking:

Well then they are stupid. There is a differnce in doing your bracket each year for that particular year and if a poster didn't post then they should not even be in it. But if you named it the:

Geek Club HOF All-Time Brackets I think people would understand what they are voting for and it would be rather fun. :P

Yeah I had all kinds of old timers, I did it by total posts.

torridjoe, a lot of the sanctuary boys and everyone that posted at the time said. "where am i" :shocking:

ken8080 is a first ballot HOF'er.

Also, I was always partial to Independant George as well.

The intial class needs at least 1 dead member.

Incredibly fitting for this bored.

Also, I think when you click on the link, it should cyle for about 9 minutes, then crash.

Incredibly fitting for this bored.

Also, I think when you click on the link, it should cyle for about 9 minutes, then crash.

:first:

Fuck Him.

LatiN PiMp and The Phantom are first ballot members.

Who cares who makes the Triple A All-Star team?

A few more names I haven't noticed mentioned:

Nobody - 1st ballot

Buffington

Probie

Autumn Wind

Drobeski

Paully

OMN

A few more names I haven't noticed mentioned:

Nobody - 1st ballot

His work at the Sanctuary is better than it was here. I don't remember him here at all. But at the Sanct, he was money. :first:

Drobeski doesn't deserve HOF status anymore than I do. He was around a lot, was part of some shenanigans, but never really did anything huge on his own. Except serve as an inspiration for kutulu's idiotic banana post by posting 10000 of these -

:mad:

His work at the Sanctuary is better than it was here. I don't remember him here at all. But at the Sanct, he was money. :lol:

Drobeski doesn't deserve HOF status anymore than I do. He was around a lot, was part of some shenanigans, but never really did anything huge on his own. Except serve as an inspiration for kutulu's idiotic banana post by posting 10000 of these -

:lol:

Nobody had some great stuff here as well. Sublte humor and kick your ass intelligence and reason. Maybe not as prolific as some of the other names but always high quality stuff.

Drobs won every thread he posted in. That screams Hall of Fame.

Geez, you guys are arguing for the equivalent of Morris 'Skeeter' Johnson who played in 1906 for the Cleveland Hippos...

Is this where we all time travel back to the turn of the century and long for better days?

Geez, you guys are arguing for the equivalent of Morris 'Skeeter' Johnson who played in 1906 for the Cleveland Hippos...

Is this where we all time travel back to the turn of the century and long for better days?

No, we just go to the sanctuary if we want better. :lol:

No, we just go to the sanctuary if we want better. :lol:

Must be a real dazzler if you kids keep running over here on a daily basis. :lol:

Has anyone said torridjoe? :lol:

I'd second this. But we also have to nominate fastfish too. They were two sides of the same coin.

Must be a real dazzler if you kids keep running over here on a daily basis. :lol:

It is what it is...a message board. Guess I'm not looking to get dazzled, but whatever works for you.

It is what it is...a message board. Guess I'm not looking to get dazzled, but whatever works for you.

One day you Sanctuary guys are going to learn that responding to this nonsense only feeds it. Or the FFT idiots will realize that talking about Sanctuary only feeds its myth.

One way or the other, the daisy chain will be broken.

One day you Sanctuary guys are going to learn that responding to this nonsense only feeds them. Or the FFT idiots will realize that talking about Sanctuary only feeds its myth.

One or the other, the daisy chain will be broken.

Pretty much, I was going to post something similar, but not sure it really matters.

As an 8 year man, but clearly not a HOF candidate, I nominate myself for the selection committee. Edjr should be on there as well. As should NewbieJr. and Duckstupid and Voltaire and Jerryskids.

We are the FFT Associated Asshats.

You all nominate candidates, we'll hold a secret meeting and vote.

His work at the Sanctuary is better than it was here. I don't remember him here at all. But at the Sanct, he was money. :thumbsup:

:lol:

doosh :overhead:

Only been here a short time so I can't really judge the old timers. Since I've been here i would say the best quality posters are:

Jerryskids

Newbie (his movies moved him up)

edjr

kutulu

I don't get the love for Phillybear. I find him repetitive and unfunny.

i also like some of the women in here because they add a little diversity:

Peenie

naomi

TNG

As an 8 year man, but clearly not a HOF candidate, I nominate myself for the selection committee. Edjr should be on there as well. As should NewbieJr. and Duckstupid and Voltaire and Jerryskids.

We are the FFT Associated Asshats.

You all nominate candidates, we'll hold a secret meeting and vote.

Voltaire loses his right to vote and be on the committee because he recruited me for another board...just saying. I'd love to be on the committee...

I'LL BE AS HEARTY OF MIND AS I AM OF BODY

I'LL BE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND A SQUARE DEALER

MY FAMILY NAME WILL BE SACRED

AND MY WORD WILL BE AS GOOD AS ANY WRITTEN CONTRACT.

I'LL REMEMBER THE ALAMO,

I'LL STICK BY MY FRIENDS,

AND I'LL EAT MORE CHICKEN FRIED STEAK.

THANK YOU..

:overhead:

I don't get the love for Phillybear. I find him repetitive and unfunny.

Some of the early rants were good. It played out pretty quickly though.

Some of the early rants were good. It played out pretty quickly though.

C'mon, "Retard Spewing Crotch" was the phrase of the year. :thumbsup:

C'mon, "Retard Spewing Crotch" was the phrase of the year. :overhead:

makes no sense...how can a retard spew crotches? i could see a crotch maybe spewing retards, but that's probably got a different connotation.

doosh!

Seems like kutulu gets off a lot of good one liners. Never too serious. So, he adds something.

Looks like you and him have some bad blood though. Not sure what thats all about.

makes no sense...how can a retard spew crotches? i could see a crotch maybe spewing retards, but that's probably got a different connotation.

a retard spewing crotch is like a water spewing fountain. And apparently just as common in the Palin household.