Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

If We Had an FFToday Hall of Fame

But "venom" like that only fuels certain people's fires. It's one reason why I don't usually post here anymore. It all ends up in juvenile slapfights.

So there's actually "personal" personal beef that run people off? It wasn't just being annoyed about politics or something?

Jesus, what a rant. Take things serious much?

ETA: WTF? That was venom.

Meh...there is a lot of history there. Most of it was pretty spot on, tbqh.

You kinda creepy, you know that?

You have this recurring pattern where you get friendly with internet women, then they all end up hating you. TNG, Jessy, Krista. They think you're a nice guy for awhile, then they realize just how much of a scumbag you are.

I remember that meeting with Jessy. You didn't flirt with her beforehand like you did with TNG, and god knows she would never even consider you a friend much less a sex object, but she was actually nervous about being around you because you're such a creepy slimeball. If it wasn't for other people being there, she would have never went. Afterwards, she was kind and said meeting you wasn't that bad, that you seemed much less creepy in person. People were astounded. Then she confessed that she didn't talk to you much, so maybe she just didn't get a good read.

Apparently not.

I thought you were good at teh english. :dunno:

Anyway, to your post: I don't doubt that Jessy wouldn't have met me if there weren't others present. But there were (redtodd and bammbamm), and we all had a good time. I've never been flirty with her directly; my only comments are regarding the requisite "big boobie" statements like my original post. I've always respected her as a person. Your statement about her "confession" is a crock; we all talked, although I had a silly case of the hiccups. If she had reservations, so be it, but redtodd and bammbamm can attest to my behavior. And my hiccups.

Similarly, TNG and I met, and it was a cordial meeting. Again, I made no attempt to "hit" on her. She will attest to my behavior.

Krista, I've never met. Other than, I dunno, my first day at FFLW, we've had a greta internet relationship. I've had offline discussions helping her with JimmyKrackedKorn (Guiding Light, is he dead btw?), legal questions, etc. If she hates me, it is because I traded her Chris Perry for Kurt Warner in the K4&LB league.

So basically, you fayle in every attempt here. :music_guitarred:

I'm guessing I'm not getting into the Hungry Cerebrum anytime soon tho. :dunno:

"If it wasn't for other people being there, she would have never went."

This is an example of the conditional tense, or what's commonly referred to as an "if clause."

"She" = subject

"would have" = conditional past tense

"never" = adverb modifying the verb "went."

If X, she would have never went.

I'll be back in a few months for another lesson. We can go over complex sentences, if you like.

See that right there? That was another conditional tense! BAM! POW! I know 10th grade English!

I deleted it,

Ok peenie...Can you repost it, or was it really that vile?

ETA: nevermind..Thanx jerry :music_guitarred:

(Guiding Light, is he dead btw?),

I hope not...I liked him :music_guitarred:

We need a :popcorn: emoticon like they have over at FBG's. Damnit Mike!!! And you wonder why this place isn't more active!!! :music_guitarred:

Heres who gets in...

Yer mom, kilroy69, Vikings4ever, Let Da Big Dog Eat, Strike, Foamfinger, Me_2006, itsbigmoni, TheBlade, corky, CantTouchThis, BLS, jgcrawfish, RicemanX

Cause theyre here now, what have you done for me lately?

Heres who gets in...

:music_guitarred:

Heres who gets in...

Those are actually alot of the cooler dudes here anyway. Also nigga whats the latest on a possible stop by KY? I've got a houseboat and lots of college friends on Spring Break starting next Monday.

"If it wasn't for other people being there, she would have never went."

This is an example of the conditional tense, or what's commonly referred to as an "if clause."

"She" = subject

"would have" = conditional past tense

"never" = adverb modifying the verb "went."

If X, she would have never went.

I'll be back in a few months for another lesson. We can go over complex sentences, if you like.

See that right there? That was another conditional tense! BAM! POW! I know 10th grade English!

I thought it should have been "gone" vs. "went." I'm open to being corrected, that is part of my HOF makeup. :music_guitarred:

Also, thanks for ignoring the meat of my post. :dunno:

Those are actually alot of the cooler dudes here anyway. Also nigga whats the latest on a possible stop by KY? I've got a houseboat and lots of college friends on Spring Break starting next Monday.

chicks: whos that guy?

Me_2006: Oh, thats my innernet friend from California

chicks: Is he ghey?

Me 2006: No, hes on his way to Florida and dropped in

chicks: So hes not ghey, on his way to Florida and dropped in to hang with an innernet buddy in Kentucky?

Me_2006: Yeah...

chicks:....So can I bob on him for a few? :huh:

I like my odds :overhead: , ill pm you once we depart if we enroute

chicks: whos that guy?

Me_2006: Oh, thats my innernet friend from California

chicks: Is he ghey?

Me 2006: No, hes on his way to Florida and dropped in

chicks: So hes not ghey, on his way to Florida and dropped in to hang with an innernet buddy in Kentucky?

Me_2006: Yeah...

chicks:....So can I bob on him for a few? :huh:

I like my odds :huh: , ill pm you once we depart if we enroute

Dude, trust me. You're in. We could convince most of these girls you're on the upcoming season of Laguna Beach or something. :overhead:

you're on the upcoming season of Laguna Beach or something. :overhead:

Tequila just came out of my nose, good god all the reality TV stars around here are homos. Even my buddy on Real Housewives of OC somewhat sold out to "Fame" and got arrested last week in Costa Mesa and is splashed all over the papers now. Id bet a good Kentucky time can run through some good OC times, too many primadonnas here, not fun for guys guys. I bet your houseboat is a really good frickin time.

Fishing?

Beer?

BBQ?

Chicks?

Cards?

It occurs to me:

Between my 3 accounts (silverback t.j, the account that got corrupted and turned into similar 2 2 2: 7000+ posts; vlade21: 7000+ posts; new t.j: 19000+ posts) I have close to 40000 posts. Yes, with dozens of responders in this thread, not one mention.

I've felt for a long time that I don't get anything useful out of this bored. I've been looking for a really good reason to give this place up cold turkey. Clearly, no one else is getting anything useful out of me being on this bored, either. Time to hang the shit up, methinks. I'm sure it'll be tempting to come back at times, but I hope this will be my last post on fftodayforums.com. August 30, 2000 to March 11, 2009, 3176 days, more than 10 posts per day. The end of an era.

:huh:

shit

By the way, I invented that technique. :overhead: And no one could auto post-pad like vlade21. :huh:

My nominees(In no particular order)

Torrid

Swerski

Sux

edjr

Wiffle

parrot

Gutter

bigtrane

danzone

rodney

ken8080

rusty

Tarheel Boy

Meglamaniac

TRF

Fricker

Orgazmo

Mephisto

Kariya9

Jerome in Manhattan

Mongo

Lydell

Fumbleweed

RLLD

Cyric

Anybody that played in the Detroit golf get together.

Anybody that was part of the Dale Earnhart jihad.

Anybody that was part of the Teen Sex Board jihad.

Anybody that was part of the original Curly board jihad.

There may be more.....

I deleted it, and there's a lot of history you don't know about.

But "venom" like that only fuels certain people's fires. It's one reason why I don't usually post here anymore. It all ends up in juvenile slapfights.

Maybe it's cause yer a doosh. :mellow:

Tequila just came out of my nose, good god all the reality TV stars around here are homos. Even my buddy on Real Housewives of OC somewhat sold out to "Fame" and got arrested last week in Costa Mesa and is splashed all over the papers now. Id bet a good Kentucky time can run through some good OC times, too many primadonnas here, not fun for guys guys. I bet your houseboat is a really good frickin time.

Fishing?

Beer?

BBQ?

Chicks?

Cards?

The fishing is really good, especially considering it's just starting to warm up and it's rained a lot. Tons of catfish popping up.

People always bring beer to the houseboat along with a sh!tload of other random stuff that can usually be drank, smoked or swallowed. Word usually gets out about parties and people you don't even know just show up and bring their own party kit.

There's a big grill on the boat, but I don't normally use it just because I normally try to focus on making sure no one too drink to swim falls or jumps off the side of the boat.

Always chicks. That's the point. And as I saw over Fall Break, the mix of the hot chicks I knew in high school and the total whores i've met in college makes for a sort of female competition for attention. There are no losers in that contest.

Always poker. Hold 'em. Not much in the way of money on the line, usually put in 20 apiece and the winner of the little tourney thing takes all the dough. Stakes usually get higher as the night goes on and people get liquored up and the ladies usually get involved at some point and bet articles of clothing and sexual favors. Someone also inevitably suggests they build a house of cards which lasts all of 30 seconds and ends in a fight between two best friends over who knocked it over.

There's always at least a few rednecks that show up, but once they start drinking they aren't too bad once you get past the accent. :dunno:

Things usually move inside at like 2-ish and those that are left and conscious usually pop a movie in on the big screen and guys sorta start to pair off with their lady. Everyone passes out or falls asleep a few hours later and I survey the damage. Folks sleep like 3 hours and then get up and go home. :doublethumbsup:

It occurs to me:

Between my 3 accounts (silverback t.j, the account that got corrupted and turned into similar 2 2 2: 7000+ posts; vlade21: 7000+ posts; new t.j: 19000+ posts) I have close to 40000 posts. Yes, with dozens of responders in this thread, not one mention.

I've felt for a long time that I don't get anything useful out of this bored. I've been looking for a really good reason to give this place up cold turkey. Clearly, no one else is getting anything useful out of me being on this bored, either. Time to hang the shit up, methinks. I'm sure it'll be tempting to come back at times, but I hope this will be my last post on fftodayforums.com. August 30, 2000 to March 11, 2009, 3176 days, more than 10 posts per day. The end of an era.

:wave:

By the way, I invented that technique. :doublethumbsup: And no one could auto post-pad like vlade21. :dunno:

:(

I've felt for a long time that I don't get anything useful out of this bored. I've been looking for a really good reason to give this place up cold turkey. Clearly, no one else is getting anything useful out of me being on this bored, either.

it's a message board.

the whole purpose is uselessness.

you are required to be "useful" and "productive" in every other facet of you life.

you come here to be useless, to take it easy, to occasionally laugh, and maybe stumble on a good link and proclaim that the Raiders are teh greatest thing ever.

you're putting too much pressure on yourself t.j.

this whole HOF thread IS what's wrong with this place.

everyone thinks they need to be "important" or have "clout" around here.

it's a focking interwebs Message Board!

I forget 90% of you until I come back the next day and am remimded of you by your latest posts.

And it's the conglomerate of everyone, from the smart to the stupid, from the Raider to the NE fans, that make it entertaining.

you're part of the spice t.j. one tiny, little, focking grain, but part of it none the less.

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket, the second they tear down the Goon Docks!

it's a message board.

the whole purpose is uselessness.

you are required to be "useful" and "productive" in every other facet of you life.

you come here to be useless, to take it easy, to occasionally laugh, and maybe stumble on a good link and proclaim that the Raiders are teh greatest thing ever.

you're putting too much pressure on yourself t.j.

I forget 90% of you until I come back the next day and am remimded of you by your latest posts.

And it's the conglomerate of everyone, from the smart to the stupid, from the Raider to the NE fans, that make it entertaining.

you're part of the spice t.j. one tiny, little, focking grain, but part of it none the less.

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket, the second they tear down the Goon Docks!

I never feel important and I use this place for exactly what it is, but you have to admit, if you sit back and think of FFT, you'll think of me as one of the 1st you remember. :doublethumbsup:

I've always said it is the weirdo's that everyone knows around here. Everybody knows Big Pete, do you know why? Because all he does is talk non-sense sex stuff. Doesn't really bring anything to the table. TNG is a woman. Bam! @#! Instant fame on here. A person like Football Scooter that just degraded everyone gets noticed for being a complete arsehole. Or you could constantly flirt with the curlies to get noticed. Either that or you have a ridiculous amount of posts that will get you noticed :looking at sux:

The guys that bring the occaisonal funny and even keel common sense like davebg, patsfatboy, parrot, you, ect. You guys more or less fly under the radar. You know why? Because you people are normal. It's the freaks and attention whores that get all pub around here. I actually take pride in not being mentioned as one of them :doublethumbsup:

I've always said it is the weirdo's that everyone knows around here. Everybody knows Big Pete, dod you know why? Because all he does is talk non-sense sex stuff. Doesn't really bring anything to the table. TNG is a woman. Bam! @#! Instant fame on here. A person like Scooter that just degraded everyone gets noticed for being a complete arsehole. Or you could constantly filrt with the curlies to get noticed. Either that or you have a ridiculous amount of posts that will get you noticed :looking at sux:

The guys that bring the occaisonal funny and even keel common sense like davebg, patsfatboy, parrot, you, ect. You guys more or less fly under the radar. You know why? Because you people are normal. It's the freaks and attention whores that get all pub around here. I actually take pride in not being mentioned as one of them :doublethumbsup:

100% correct

minus the amount of posts part :dunno:

I've always said it is the weirdo's that everyone knows around here.

You guys more or less fly under the radar. You know why? Because you people are normal.

:doublethumbsup:

parrot, KSB, Megla, Fumble, t.j, PISL.... they're some of my favorite posters.

but the freaks are a necessary element... call it the "Hollywood" of FFtoday.They entertain me and if they too have an annual awards ceremony, that will only further entertain me.

*wiffle used to be one of the "normal" posters... just a fat guy with half a brain who liked to drink.

But he's been lured by the freaks.

Over the past few years, he's really freaked it up and now he's up for awards and sh!t.

I've always said it is the weirdo's that everyone knows around here. Everybody knows Big Pete, do you know why? Because all he does is talk non-sense sex stuff. Doesn't really bring anything to the table. TNG is a woman. Bam! @#! Instant fame on here. A person like Football Scooter that just degraded everyone gets noticed for being a complete arsehole. Or you could constantly flirt with the curlies to get noticed. Either that or you have a ridiculous amount of posts that will get you noticed :looking at sux:

:dunno:

but the freaks are a necessary element... call it the "Hollywood" of FFtoday.

Oh, I agree. I wasn't "complaining" per se. Just making an observation to help t.j. understand why a guy like him is never mentioned in a thread like this. :thumbsup:

I am very much Pro Freak/AttentionWhore :shocking:

In other words. Keep doing what you are doing Kutulu!

I am very much Pro Freak/AttentionWhore :shocking:

In other words. Keep doing what you are doing Kutulu!

Just killing time and pointing out the occasional doosh. :thumbsup:

There may be more.....

What about the fish forum jihad? That was classic I tell you!!! Classic!!!!!

My nominees(In no particular order)

Torrid

Swerski

Sux

edjr

Wiffle

parrot

Gutter

bigtrane

danzone

rodney

ken8080

rusty

Tarheel Boy

Meglamaniac

TRF

Fricker

Orgazmo

Mephisto

Kariya9

Jerome in Manhattan

Mongo

Lydell

Fumbleweed

RLLD

Cyric

There may be more.....

I made a list :shocking:

I hope t.j. and others didn't take this whole thing the wrong way. I just thought it'd bring up some interesting talk and arguments about guys I might not have ever gotten a chance to see on here. KSB is right. I almost mentioned that to him the other day when he was talking about how he wasn't on any lists. It's cause he's rational and normal and a pretty cool guy. You either have to be a freak or an ass or have some kinda weird life that you share with all of us on here to be "remembered" or whatever.

End of the day, it's a sweet way to kill time and don't worry if you aren't part of the 2% freakshow that makes this place so entertaining.

I think a good way to do the hall of fame would be the following:

Each year there will be 4 names added to the hall.

Anyone who is in the top 40 posters of all time gets to nominate 4 people each year.

Every member of fftoday gets to vote based on the number of posts he has.

Say you have 4000 posts. Each post represents 1 vote for one person only. So, you could cast all 4000 votes to one person or you could split up your votes anyway you like i.e., 2000 votes to one guy, 1000 to another and 500 to two other guys.

top 4 vote getters are in the hall.

That will get everyone involved but the people who have contributed the most will get more of a say.

Maybe have an election once a year on a specific date.

Can you tell that i am a little bored on my vacation right now

Anyone who is in the top 40 posters of all time gets to nominate 4 people each year.

Say you have 4000 posts. Each post represents 1 vote for one person only. So, you could cast all 4000 votes to one person or you could split up your votes anyway you like i.e., 2000 votes to one guy, 1000 to another and 500 to two other guys.

That will get everyone involved but the people who have contributed the most will get more of a say.

This could work. excellent work my friend. :dunno: :thumbsup:

The guys that bring the occaisonal funny and even keel common sense like davebg, patsfatboy, parrot, you, ect. You guys more or less fly under the radar. You know why? Because you people are normal. It's the freaks and attention whores that get all pub around here. I actually take pride in not being mentioned as one of them :dunno:

That's me!

The guys that bring the occaisonal funny and even keel common sense like davebg, patsfatboy, parrot, you, ect. You guys more or less fly under the radar. You know why? Because you people are normal. It's the freaks and attention whores that get all pub around here. I actually take pride in not being mentioned as one of them :unsure:

You better take that back!!! :mad:

*wiffle used to be one of the "normal" posters... just a fat guy with half a brain who liked to drink.

But he's been lured by the freaks.

Over the past few years, he's really freaked it up and now he's up for awards and sh!t.

:unsure:

Minimum amounts of posts needed to vote and/or minimum number of years around here.

Good stuff :unsure: :mad:

What about the fish forum jihad? That was classic I tell you!!! Classic!!!!!

I'm going to have to agree with this.

for the record I was a part of Dale Earnhardt and Fish. Jihads are my specialty :unsure:

I am very much Pro Freak/AttentionWhore.

YEAH BABY!!!

:dunno: