Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

If We Had an FFToday Hall of Fame

Mount Rushmore

Rusty Syringes

phillybear

edjr

gfiafp

You got 1 right - maybe 2 but thats iffy.

I would of gone

Rusty

Swerski

Torrid

Scorpion

maybe Phillybear or Gutter as a potential 5th

What a bunch of wild and crazy guys you are. I feel totally left out (:

I brought this board "Tub girl". Not only that, this board made it into probably the first "viral" photo on the interweb. Not only that, this board gave the picture its title "tub girl that the world now enjoys. :thumbsup:

- Libby Hoeler

- 2dgsfkn's wife cheating on him

- my dog's perpetual hard-on

- a few more that I'll never reveal

Well in some thread I just found earlier today you said you saw me back in 2013. Coincidentally, that was right around the time when I came as close as I've ever come to death. (Major car accident. Half a second made all the difference.)

Tell us about your peemus. I've heard stories :ninja:

Tell us about your peemus. I've heard stories :ninja:

Much like C.J. Spiller in recent years, it has been criminally underutilized.

<----- Been suspended 3 times, Once I am not sure what I did, two weeks. Another time I was suspended because evidently FFToday Mike considers a black man fingering his armpit as pron. The third time was from a joke I made, in poor taste mind you, about Joe Bryant's kid. Received 3 months for that one.

*Geek of the year 2010. Only guy to legitimately beat The Great phillybear in 10 years, all you have to do is check his sig. :D

*Played(Still play) in multiple geek leagues

*The very first time I posted at FBGs, Joe Bryant got on there and told me he knew who I was and I better watch my step over there. Hell, half the bored over there knew who I was before I ever joined.

*Have won multiple Megtoof contests, even have some Mammoth teeth from The Great Bill E.

*I have the most viewed thread in the HISTORY of this entire board with over 300,000 Views.

*Been credited with running more than one poster off this site in my early years here, although I am not really proud of that. I have grown quite a bit in my time here.

*One of the very few, if not the ONLY poster to admit folks have swayed my opinion on political stances at this site. Examples include: I no longer think the gays are evil and I no longer support the death penalty.

*On the front page of top posters on the site with over 31,000 posts.

*Have a song made about ME by a respected poster to the tune of Frosty the Snowman. :D

*This is a direct quote from our beloved leader, TO ME. I made this to where you can see for yourself.

I love you man. biggrin.gif

There are many more. :)

So maybe I should be at least in the conversation. :unsure:

<----- Been suspended 3 times, Once I am not sure what I did, two weeks. Another time I was suspended because evidently FFToday Mike considers a black man fingering his armpit as pron. The third time was from a joke I made, in poor taste mind you, about Joe Bryant's kid. Received 3 months for that one.

*Geek of the year 2010. Only guy to legitimately beat The Great phillybear in 10 years, all you have to do is check his sig. :D

*The very first time I posted at FBGs, Joe Bryant got on there and told me he knew who I was and I better watch my step over there. Hell, half the bored over there knew who I was before I ever joined.

*Have won multiple Megtoof contests, even have some Mammoth teeth from The Great Bill E.

*I have the most viewed thread in the HISTORY of this entire board with over 300,000 Views.

*Been credited with running more than one poster off this site in my early years here, although I am not really proud of that. I have grown quite a bit in my time here.

*One of the very few, if not the ONLY poster to admit folks have swayed my opinion on political stances at this site. Examples include: I no longer think the gays are evil and I no longer support the death penalty.

*Have a song made about ME by a respected poster to the tune of Frosty the Snowman. :D

*This is a direct quote from our beloved leader, TO ME. I made this to where you can see for yourself.

There are many more. :)

Impressive. I am throwing my support and that of my posse behind your claim to the HOF!!! :bandana:

*Have a song made about ME by a respected poster to the tune of Frosty the Snowman.

There are many more.

This could double as a suicide note. :ninja:

:D

:wub:

:

We can only hope :ninja:

Impressive. I am throwing my support and that of my posse behind your claim to the HOF!!! :bandana:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D

:wub:

:lol:

We can only hope :ninja:

WTF???

Handicap spaces in the front are there for a reason.

WTF???

:wave:

PoColts is a shoe in. For the ADA wing.

Giants Fan

Recliner Pilot

Phurfur

Failhawker

(Alternates could be QLazzarus and Latin Pimp)

Which thread is that?

Looks like you hit the Google lottery for "vagina head" :lol:

For viral relevance though, nothing will ever touch Apu being credited for starting the rumor about the Michael Jordan / Amy Mickelson affair.

http://deadspin.com/5515170/how-did-that-false-amy-mickelson-michael-jordan-rumor-start-anyway

I would have to say SkinsChick would be in the HOF. She was awesome. :doublethumbsup: