Sign in to follow this  
Nikki Cox at recent NY Knicks game...

Ugh... I get that the face can be caught in a weird pose, but those... things. I wonder when I see such pics, she stood in front of a mirror and said "I'm Nikki Focking Cox, and I look good in this outfit." :headbanger:

:headbanger:

Sounds familiar, but don't who she is.

That's what I was thinking. I know she isn't the chick that married David Arquette or whatever his name is. I'm thinking she might be a pron star, but she's ugly, has weird boobs, and is at a Knicks game with Jay Mohr. So all signs point to no.

holy crap I remember Unhappily ever after. It had the talking rabbit on the back of the couch, right?

Yep, voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait...

Yea dude. Nikki Cox in 2000 = amazing.

Now = meh

well...jay mohrs not hitting it if she looked like the 2000 nikki.....hes second rate..he gets bobcats sloppy seconds....

well...jay mohrs not hitting it if she looked like the 2000 nikki.....hes second rate..he gets bobcats sloppy seconds....

Maybe.

But Jay Mohr is a very funny guy and the best impressionist in the business. He runs circles around Frank Caliendo. Not that Frank isn't bad. But Jay is incredible with hundreds and hundreds of dead on impressions and material based on those characters. Anyone can simply mimick a well known line by a well know celebrity. Mohr brings that character to life and does a stand up routine with original dialouge based on the spirit of the character. It's really amazing to watch or listen to.

First of all, she and Jay Mohr are married and have been for a few years. By the way, she was also married to Bobcat Goldthwait, so go ahead and figure that out.

Secondly, she is much hotter than that picture lets on. There's something wrong there.

Secondly, she is much hotter than that picture lets on. There's something wrong there.

She WAS much hotter than that picture. Then she has an abortion of a plastic surgery.

Link

Maybe.

But Jay Mohr is a very funny guy and the best impressionist in the business. He runs circles around Frank Caliendo. Not that Frank isn't bad. But Jay is incredible with hundreds and hundreds of dead on impressions and material based on those characters. Anyone can simply mimick a well known line by a well know celebrity. Mohr brings that character to life and does a stand up routine with original dialouge based on the spirit of the character. It's really amazing to watch or listen to.

I haven't been here in awhile, but who are you?

Hmmm...I'll consult my Ouija board later tonight and have an anwser for you tomorrow.

Appreciate it. :music_guitarred:

we think it might be Phillybear trying to be normal. Or GFIAFP being...well, erm... :wall:

After being romantically linked to Kevin Connolly, who played her brother on Unhappily Ever After, Nikki was engaged in 1997 to Bobcat Goldthwait, a comedian more than 15 years her senior, who played the voice of Mr. Floppy, a stuffed bunny, on Unhappily Ever After.[2][3]

On December 29 2006, Nikki married comedian/actor Jay Mohr in Los Angeles.[4] In December 2008, Jay petitioned a Los Angeles court to allow him to legally add Nikki's last name to his, changing his name to Jay Cox Mohr.

"Focked up" just follows this chick.... :music_guitarred:

By the way, she was also married to Bobcat Goldthwait, so go ahead and figure that out.

Actually, she was engaged to Bobcat, not married...

Is that the chick from Las Vegas? Good grief. :puke:

Note to self: When wife gets old DO NOT let her get plastic surgery.

I can't stand the "Jolie" type lips. Ladies look freakin' retarded. :mad:

After being romantically linked to Kevin Connolly, who played her brother on Unhappily Ever After, Nikki was engaged in 1997 to Bobcat Goldthwait, a comedian more than 15 years her senior, who played the voice of Mr. Floppy, a stuffed bunny, on Unhappily Ever After.[2][3]

On December 29 2006, Nikki married comedian/actor Jay Mohr in Los Angeles.[4] In December 2008, Jay petitioned a Los Angeles court to allow him to legally add Nikki's last name to his, changing his name to Jay Cox Mohr.

"Focked up" just follows this chick.... :mad:

Looks like her yam bags are the only Mr. Floppys left.

Looks like her yam bags are the only Mr. Floppys left.

To me that is more disturbing. She used to have a huge rack, now they're just all nasty looking. I didn't know Tom's Rhinoplasty did lips and boobwork.

"Focked up" just follows this chick.... :shocking:

would have been much mo betta as Jay Mohr-Cox

would have been much mo betta as Jay Mohr-Cox

Proving that despite Lackman's love for the guy...he really is not that funny.

Proving that despite Lackman's love for the guy...he really is not that funny.

Don't judge the guy on one goofy bit that didn't work. Judge the guy on the whole of his performances. I don't watch his sitcom either, but his standup and call-ins to radio shows are great stuff.

Don't judge the guy on one goofy bit that didn't work. Judge the guy on the whole of his performances. I don't watch his sitcom either, but his standup and call-ins to radio shows are great stuff.

He guest hosts for Rome on occasion. Not that great, not that bad :thumbsup:

Seems like he'd be a decent person in real life, though.

just cause he calls into the, er, uh Jim Rome (romey van smack, pimp in the box) show doesn't make him funny...it makes him retarded like just about everybody else that listens to the completely unoriginal and utterly repetitive Rome.

Ive seen his standup...its ok.

Many that are much funnier than he is though.

To me that is more disturbing. She used to have a huge rack, now they're just all nasty looking. I didn't know Tom's Rhinoplasty did lips and boobwork.

totally disagree. please look again at her face. at least the flops are natural and sag with age.

regarding mohr...have never come close to laughing at anything he's done. not original, not entertaining.