Sign in to follow this  
ADD1CT36

six degrees of the geek club

so i'm just kinda curious about this and thought we could do a little experiment. name some people on here that you actually know in person. so maybe you work with him/her or knew before here OR you "met" here and now have hung out IRL.

then someone who is good at this sh1t can make a graph ...

:thumbsdown:

SUX, Addict needs some assistance.

Zero...and I don't intend to change that.

EDIT: I take that back...I'm probably going to run like a poosay to BLS when the revolution starts. I'll bring beer.

I've met Toro, Bert, and Wiff..

I hang out the most with Wiffleball, at least once a week at the local bar.

I've met Jesse, Carrie, RedTodd, 30FatBaldandTexan, Addict, Stop Talking Cheerleader, and have had phone sex with Sux.

I'm still looking forward to having a beer with Northern Vike, DuckStupid (who won't come near me because he's afraid I'll kill him), and Mmm...Beer.

Mmmmm....Beer...you're up by Bemidji, right?

I'll be in Outing, MN the week of July 6-12.

You and the wife/kids are welcome to join us for a beer/bonfire.

All MN geeks and RedTodd are welcome as well...but it's a drive.

I've met Jesse, Carrie, RedTodd, 30FatBaldandTexan, Addict, Stop Talking Cheerleader, and have had phone sex with Sux.

btw, FBT and STC finally got hitched!! they dont come around here much any more. the pics were great and STC looked gorgeous!! and to think i met them because of this place. haha.

has anyone not had phone sex with Sux??

Zero...and I don't intend to change that.

EDIT: I take that back...I'm probably going to run like a poosay to BLS when the revolution starts. I'll bring beer.

You'll be happy to know I've recently acquired a Mossberg 500 persuader http://www.skipsfirearms.com/images/Mossbe...tchdogphoto.jpg

And tomorrow I'm picking up a Romanian AK74 5.45x39 - http://www.gun-world.net/russain/kalash/ak/ak74-1.jpg

btw, FBT and STC finally got hitched!! they dont come around here much any more. the pics were great and STC looked gorgeous!! and to think i met them because of this place. haha.

No kidding? It's about time. Tell them to jump on here and post pics. We haven't heard from either in years.

I'm still looking forward to having a beer with Northern Vike, DuckStupid (who won't come near me because he's afraid I'll kill him), and Mmm...Beer.

All MN geeks and RedTodd are welcome as well...but it's a drive.

I've met Carrie, Jessie, Daunte's Inferno, Redtodd, Meph, and CMH, I think that's it. I'm afraid of BLS even though I think we'd have a blast on the lake (my boat) and want to a$$ ###### joneo. If MMMM... beeeer is in MN, I'll be in the general area a few times this year as well and would be willing to pitch, but not catch.

ETA: oh. I've talked with sux as well (on the phone, but don't know that I'''''''d classify it as phone sex).

I've met Carrie, Jessie, Daunte's Inferno, Redtodd, Meph, and CMH, I think that's it. I'm afraid of BLS even though I think we'd have a blast on the lake (my boat) and want to a$$ ###### joneo. If MMMM... beeeer is in MN, I'll be in the general area a few times this year as well and would be willing to pitch, but not catch.

Vic....where are you living now? Don't worry about being too specific.

I'd love to go fishing/boating with ya brother. No guns...don't worry....the whole thing is overblown. :doublethumbsup:

BTW...where the hell is Joneo? I haven't heard much from him since his back surgery....and to be honest, I'm worried about his status.

Vic....where are you living now? Don't worry about being too specific.

I'd love to go fishing/boating with ya brother. No guns...don't worry....the whole thing is overblown. :doublethumbsup:

BTW...where the hell is Joneo? I haven't heard much from him since his back surgery....and to be honest, I'm worried about his status.

I think he''s dead brother. I might just find ooooout this weekend when my camping life takes me down to Winona, I've been trying to reach out to our thumbless golumn, but he's a difficult fish to catch. Also, I live in Andover.

I think he''s dead brother. I might just find ooooout this weekend when my camping life takes me down to Winona, I've been trying to reach out to our thumbless golumn, but he's a difficult fish to catch. Also, I live in Andover.

OK...seriously? STFU.....R U serious about Joneo???????????????????????????????????????????

Well, I live in Hastings, although I'm working during the week in Janesville, WI (just south of Madison).

Do you ride (motorcycle)? Are you free the week after the 4th? Monday - Sunday (6th-12th) I have a cabin up north of Brainerd. Fishing aplenty, jet skiing, shooting some guns, bonfire, etc.

email me if interested..chris (at) startech-comp (dot) com

:doublethumbsup:

That would be me.

OK...seriously? STFU.....R U serious about Joneo???????????????????????????????????????????

Well, I live in Hastings, although I'm working during the week in Janesville, WI (just south of Madison).

Do you ride (motorcycle)? Are you free the week after the 4th? Monday - Sunday (6th-12th) I have a cabin up north of Brainerd. Fishing aplenty, jet skiing, shooting some guns, bonfire, etc.

email me if interested..chris (at) startech-comp (dot) com

I'm dead serious about Joneo. janesville is a long a$$drive from hastings. I;ll be near taylors falls this summer a couple times (as close to hastihngs as my camping life will take me) . I do not ride, but iI have a 19 foot boat.. I'm taking the week b4 the 4th off, wer'e a wekk off..

I'm dead serious about Joneo. janesville is a long a$$drive from hastings. I;ll be near taylors falls this summer a couple times (as close to hastihngs as my camping life will take me) . I do not ride, but iI have a 19 foot boat.. I'm taking the week b4 the 4th off, wer'e a wekk off..

Holy FuCKman......did you hear anything I didn't? I knew he was down in the cities for back surgery but aside from having some pretty hardcore drugs he sounded like he was doing OK. Did he get an infection? OMG man....that totally bums me out.

yeah, but you are nothing but a ###### tease. I've been trying to meat you for years.

And I told you why I won't ever do a meat ever again.

You know I'm probably good for that. The wife is outta town and my brother and I will be the only ones holding down the fort. Sounds like fun.

Holy FuCKman......did you hear anything I didn't? I knew he was down in the cities for back surgery but aside from having some pretty hardcore drugs he sounded like he was doing OK. Did he get an infection? OMG man....that totally bums me out.

I'll email him. I've got his personal email. You know he lives like half an hour from Outing right? :thumbsup:

EMAIL SENTORED

That would be me.

I still respect you, though

:thumbsup:

Addict, are you looking for the 6 degrees of the geek club or 6 inches from the geek club?

:unsure:

Addict, are you looking for the 6 degrees of the geek club or 6 inches from the geek club?

:unsure:

You FAHYUHL either way.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll email him. I've got his personal email. You know he lives like half an hour from Outing right? :unsure:

EMAIL SENTORED

Well, I'm optimistic that you have his email addy. Hopefully he just decided to grow up.

Everybody is welcome to come up and have a beer, etc. However if you plan to crash. and it's during the weekend, the house is plum full, except floor space.

There's a ginormous back yard for tents or even trailers as well. The more the merrier. :thumbsup:

My email addy is up above in this thread. Email me if you think you're game and I'll give you directions, but it's pretty simple to find.

I hung out with whoisjgalt

he smelled kinda funny

I almost met up with edjr, but when he realized it wasn't a "Greek Greet and Meat" he bailed out.

Hey BLS, Joneo's ok.

:thumbsup: Glad to hear it.

Know why he doesn't post anymore?

Maybe he lost his other thumb.

Lost his fingers? :dunno:

Seriously, I'll be camping within a half hour of you the week before you're in Outing. Damn, I could have possibly met up with you and beer. We maybe could have even convinced NorthernVike to come down for that one.

And so have all his other aliases friends.

How about I shoot a load in your eye and you watch my kids?

I have met:

Wiffleball

Mungwater

Rusty Syringes

Ms. Shared Syringes

TRF

Farmer Bernie

Jet Doc

No kidding? It's about time. Tell them to jump on here and post pics. We haven't heard from either in years.

Hey all! Addict came and found me and told me to come on here. 30 FBT and I are doing great, got married May 2nd. Here are some pics! Off to work, have a great day!

FBT and STC Wedding Day

Hey all! Addict came and found me and told me to come on here. 30 FBT and I are doing great, got married May 2nd. Here are some pics! Off to work, have a great day!

FBT and STC Wedding Day

Congrats Mark and Linds. Pictures are beautiful.

ive said it before, but you look beautiful!!!

btw, i missed the video. i forgot about the stupid time difference and i really meant to watch it! i'm sure you got it recorded right? wish i could have been there.

FBT and STC Wedding Day

Congrats. If you are ever back in Texas let me know and I'll buy ya'll a beer or two or ten.

FBT and STC Wedding Day

You're being rather vague. Do you know 30 FBT or not? :wacko: