Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Some idiot is trading Sproles for Eddie Royal

I almost never veto trades unless I think there is some funny business, but this one seems too dumb to be genuine. Am I missing something?

Maybe the guy with Sproles has a nice stable of RB's and can afford to invest in the potential that lies within Royal as he suspects that Sproles days are numbered..... :unsure:

Sproles is a backup and he thinks Royal will live up to the preseason hype at some point. Merits of the individual players aside, he is selling high and buying low, and you're worried about not too much.

Stupidity. I can see thinking that "LT will come back and be good" and "Orton isn't really that bad"

It is a rare find indeed though to be able to actually capitalize on such blind optimism.

House, family, fist, face. HTH

THIS.

I almost never veto trades unless I think there is some funny business, but this one seems too dumb to be genuine. Am I missing something?

Maybe it's you.

I just traded Tashard Choice for Eddie Royal.

Choice was useful and he helped me win a game but he only has one more week of value in him as the Cowboys have bye coming up and after that bye both Barber and Jones should be healthy pushing Choice to #3 RB again. An injury could happen and that would propel him back up the depth chart but that can happen on any team with any players.

Sure Royal looks awful but I have no WR, Welker, Walter and Josh Cribbs and a large stable of RBs, LT, SJax, Addai, James Harrison, Fred Jackson, Jamal Lewis (on IR) so it made sense for me.

I can spot start Royal and maybe win a game or two because of it. But I don't see Choice starting very often over LT, SJax, Addai, Cleveland RBs and FJax so I took a shot.

Whats wrong with that trade? Nothing at all

Mind your own f'ing business...let people manager their own damn teams. You yell at kids when they run on your lawn too?

A Sproles for Adrian Peterson may raise flags...but Sproles/Royal? Get over it man...

Your horrible for fantasy football leagues, and if you were in our league...we would tie you up and all take turns pissing on your head. Then allow the trade and make you watch the commish click on the APPROVE button.

Sproles didn't even have one rushing attempt week 4, and 1 catch for 16 yards. Sproles #s: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7306/g...sToDvr6e83.uLYF meh, I'd rather have Eddie Royal.

Its posible that his league gives return yards but otherwise id say its fair enough to let pass.

A 3 yr member here with 180 posts and you post this crap. You should know better. But since you don't glad you don't rum ny league. I'd hate to see what you have vetoed if you're questioning this.

Is it wrong to laugh at this stuff every time?

Sproles looks to have a reduced role with LT somewhat healthy and while Royal has'nt done jack he's one of the few decent weapons on Denver and might get it together.

Overall a very ho-hum trade, no need to even consider a veto here. The mere fact that you are considering it is really quite sad. Unless it is collusion or something akin to it let the guys have their fun and do as they will. I highly doubt that Sproles or Royal will be throwing your league into complete chaos anytime soon.

I .................... is ..............................................dumb..............................

.........?

fixed

:bandana:

Stupidity on his part? Maybe .. maybe not....

Stupidity on your part for getting so upset? Yes ... Most definitely yes....

You don't even post the rosters for us to compare? I am stoopider for having opened this thread. :D

You have failed as a commisioner if you veto this trade.

I noticed an earlier poster traded Choice for Royal and was happy with that. I just dumped Sproles since his bye week is coming up this week, and he hasn't produced anything significant in the last 3 weeks. I dumped Sproles for Tashard Choice. Choice should run well against KC. I also benced Kevin Smith to play Choice this week. So I feel Sproles is waiver wire trash, nothing more.

I'm considering dumping Sproles for what ever is left in the pile Oshit that is the running back WW :wall: