Sign in to follow this  
montana

The OFFICIAL "F U ______________"

F U's :

Me starting Walter over Manningham

The Philly D that isn't doing schit vs Jokeland

My oppt. this week. Once again it seems like who ever I play has a banner week. I'm 2-3 (7th overall) & 3rd in overall points. I keep playing guys that score a schit load when they play me, any other time they do nuttin! :cry:

I'm just getting this one warmed up....LT. I have a sneaky feeling I'll end up regretting starting him on MNF. So I'll keep the light on for this one. :wall:

once again....fu brandon jacobs, you suck.

fu too hasselbeck. i listened to your idiot brother and started you. f him too.

A couple fock yous to hand out.

Sean Peyton: fock you. You know damn well that PT is your best back so quit focking around and get rid of Bell. PT should get all the carries and you focking know it.

Andy Reid: While I have Celek and like him getting a lot of looks you need to run the ball AT LEAST 50% of the time with McScabb throwing the rock for you. He's just not a great QB. Your play calling is your opponent's 12th man on the field, azz.

Big Fock you out to me for thinking of benching Schaub for Hass: Don't overthink things ya idiot. Play Schaub regardless of what you hear. ALWAYS. That is all.

FU Hasselbeck and Burleson.

And me for starting Hasselbeck over Favre. cost me the victory in my most important league.

I started Winslow instead of Daniels because of last weeks performance and Warner over Schaub, I would be winning by a blowout, now I am up only 4 and he has Royal going Monday night. :lol:

Big FU to the Titans and Jeff OVER-FOCKING-RATED-FISHER. Im so tired of looking at your car-salesman focking ass. Way to rally the team and let Brady destroy you. Im gonna lose just because of that focking sh!t.

Focking loser.

:pointstosky:

I was up by 70 after the first game because of Roth, MJD and others. With Brady in a snow bowl I felt pretty good. Now I am only up by 5 and playing against Sproles tomorrow. FU Tom Brady.

Need 7 points from Forte/Gates points start at 25 yards.

got a big 0 in my format. uh oh.

Forte 2 shots from the 1 would have clinched the win.

Oh yea, I own Steve Smith in a league it looks like I should win this week,...but still... FU STEVE SMITH!!

FU to greg olsen. The piece of crap decides to have the best game of his season so far the one week I'm playing against him in both my leagues. F'ng ridiculous.

And another: FU to me and my opponent. We were tied going into the Sunday Night game, he with Olsen and Turner, me with Ryan and Forte. The last six plays saw Forte get stuffed, Olsen catch a TD, and Turner run in a TD (rather than Ryan throw one in...) So FU to me and him. Mainly to me.

jones is awful? he had 210 yards and a TD.

That was a really poorly written post on my part. I played AGAINST Randy Moss and Thomas Jones. I was expecting Moss to go crazy, but Jones going off like he did was "awful".

Oh yea, I own Steve Smith in a league it looks like I should win this week,...but still... FU STEVE SMITH!!

FU to me. I just bought him low.

FU to me for leaving Hines Ward on the bench for Smith. Lost the game cause of it!

Also FU to the offensive coordinator for the FALCONS. You're focking awful.

Not only do you NOT utilize Turner (See: constantly running into a wall) or Rhoddy (see: lack of balls his way) but Jerious Norwood and Jenkins tonight? Christ. :wall:

almost forgot.........Fu to Favre for stealing TDs from Peterson.

how about giving the F U to peterson for getting stuffed twice from the 2.

f U to myself for benching Colston.

F U to ME.

I could list them but it would not matter. 1-4 worst year ever.

Oh yea F U to ME.

Enough said

Andy Reid: While I have Celek and like him getting a lot of looks you need to run the ball AT LEAST 50% of the time with McScabb throwing the rock for you. He's just not a great QB. Your play calling is your opponent's 12th man on the field, azz.

I'd like to second the Andy Reid call. Westbrook is averaging 8.3 YPC...so just give him 6 rush attempts. Nicely done. :wall:

FU to Walter for only having 29 yards and no TDs on a day that Schaub had 400 and 4 scores. How the heck is this guy a #2 WR on this team and never gets the ball....and in a contract year for him no less.

And FU to McNabb for laying an egg against a terrible Raiders team especially with Asomugha barely playing. Would it have been too much to ask for 1 damn TD!?!?

Now I have to pray for Marshall to have a terrible game in order for me to win.

FU Walter (Started over Mason)

FU T. Jones (Really, career day vs me?? no f'ing surprise)

FU Garrard ( MJD does catch TD's to ya know)

FU Benson ( nice stat line ya ass )

FU Hines Ward (Steeler fan and love you and all but couldn't that have waited till next week )

FU Turner ( Just had to get that TD didn't you?? )

Up 17 points with SD kicker yet to play vs Rivers. Yeah, I'm sure this will work out just fine

Looks like there is a pretty good chance I am going to finish the week leading my league in points (both starter and bench) at 1-5, so FU to pretty much everybody.

FU to Tony Gonzalez and Jay Cutler + Packers D (21 points!)

I was up 6 points playing against TG and Cutler. I had Ryan and Roddy White going so no big deal right? Well the PPR points caught up to me even though I had Ryan. The 1 point for every 25 passing yards vs. 1 point for every 10 receiving yds ended up ###### me. GB pitching a shutout killed me too. They score 21 points, if Detroit puts 3 on the board they only score 11 points. WTF

Lost 153-141

I started

Ryan

Rice

Bradshaw

AJ

White

Ocho

Longwell

Houston

He started

Cutler

MJD

Grant

Gonzales

TO

Fitzgerald

Packers

Feely

Screw you, Hasselbeck, for the Jamarcus-like stat line. Although I managed a win, I missed my chance to achieve the Toyota Blowout of the Week because of your failure to outscore Olindo Mare.

My opponent started Housh and Burleson against me, hoping that they would match Hasselbeck's stats--which indeed they did. Heh.

I'd like to extend a BIG F U to my opponent....a divison rival, who's scored 576 points so far this year....with 300 coming the two weeks he's played me. Feel free to go back to scoring 70 points a week for the rest of the season. :headbanger:

Drew Brees, Thomas Jones, Zach Miller :dunno:

Matt CrippledBack.....FU!

1-5......705+ points against me through 6 weeks.......with LT to go tonight........ :overhead:

Got a few QBs I want to give shout outs to:

-A big FU goes out to Matt Hasselbeck for being so pathetic against the worst passing defense in the league AT HOME. You're not on my team but I was expecting big things from Nate Burleson, who is.

-FU to Brett Favre for only throwing short passes to your best deep threat Bernard Berrian. Last year with TJack throwing him the ball he averaged over 20 yards a catch. This year with you throwing him the ball he is averaging a pathetic 10.6 yards a catch. Meanwhile Sidney Rice, who is not near as fast, is averaging 17.8 yards a catch after averaging 9.4 last year.

-A major FU goes to Mark Sanchez for being so generally incompetent just because the weather was a little cold. I just traded for Dustin Keller and picked up David Clowney a few days ago and, because of you, they reward me with a grand total of 1.6 points yesterday.

-FU to Cedric Benson. Just when I start to believe in you, you manage only 44 rushing yards against the mighty Houston Texans defense at home. Really?

-Last but not least, FU Kevin Walter! Seriously. I drafted you as my WR2 this year and you start the season off hurt and put up dud after dud. The one week I sit you you go off for 96 yards and a TD, then when I finally start to get some confidence in you you are responsible for a grand total of 7.39% of Schaub's passing yards yesterday as his #2 WR! Go eff yourself.

A FU to Hasselcrack. All I had to do was pick up either him or Warner.

A huge FU to myself for benching R Rice and playing R Grant. Did this in both my leagues and had I played Rice I would have won both!!! Now I am hoping Marshall gets in a fight before the game tonight to preserve my 10 point lead in one league and Gates scores 30 in my other.

FU to Hasselbeck and Burleson, both starting for me while Schaub and Marshall (tonight) sit on my bench. I'm winning this week anyway but I could likely have won the scoring this week by 30 pts if it weren't for those fuckers.

FU Steve Smith (CAR). 0 points against one of the worst pass D's in the NFL? In a game that went down to the end? Are you kidding me? I don't care if he's double-covered, he should still put up at least 50 yards a week. I should still win, but it would have been in the bag if he had done anything this week.