Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

This December will not be the 24 turnover Romo we have known in the past :thumbsup: He is going to light it up down the stretch and it will start Sunday against the lifeless Vagiants :wub:

but I just gave you several examples of guys who don't falter :thumbsup:

Isn't it fun arguing with a stuttering tard who doesn't like to use acutal, concrete facts? :wub:

This December will not be the 24 turnover Romo we have known in the past :ninja: He is going to light it up down the stretch and it will start Sunday against the lifeless Vagiants :thumbsup:

good post dummy......... :wub:

The New York Littles are going to be humiliated on Sunday. Eli will be drinking out of a straw in a hospital room after the game. He will autograph his hospital room wall for the nurses.

:pointstosky: :thumbsup: i thought it was great

:pointstosky: :overhead: :dunno:

The New York Littles are going to be humiliated on Sunday. Eli will be drinking out of a straw in a hospital room after the game. He will autograph his hospital room wall for the nurses.

New York Littles? Really?

I dont see the Cowboys winning a playoff game this year...

NO

Minny

Division winners playing on WC weekend

Zona vs

Dallas

WC

Iggles

Packers

Packers/Iggles both should/could beat Dallas in big D.

I dont see the Cowboys winning a playoff game this year...

NO

Minny

Division winners playing on WC weekend

Zona vs

Dallas

WC

Iggles

Packers

Packers/Iggles both should/could beat Dallas in big D.

they would beat Arizona if that is the matchup :headbanger:

they would beat Arizona if that is the matchup :headbanger:

Zona should be a 3 or 4 seed (division winner) so only would match up with Dallas if Dallas would NOT win the division.

Zona should be a 3 or 4 seed (division winner) so only would match up with Dallas if Dallas would NOT win the division.

i was just responding to your post of Zona vs Dallas. I dont think Arizona is that good and Dallas should beat them. But Dallas has choked last few years so you never know :headbanger:

dallas can beat any of the wild card contenders in the nfc. The challenge would be the vikes or saints Dallas is the third best team in the NFC right now. The cards would lose to dallas. The saints and vikes are not invincible and brees and favre also choke.........dallas fans should not worry............

he meant NY midgets.

your all wrong :wub: its the New York VaGiants :pointstosky:

This December will not be the 24 turnover Romo we have known in the past :mad: He is going to light it up down the stretch and it will start Sunday against the lifeless Vagiants :doublethumbsup:

not looking good so far.......hope you are right.....the giants are hated by many....

slow start thus far.....step it up guys....i need fantasy points from this game.

smells like December

smells like December

Snowfall, Christmas time, gay sweaters and Tony and Co. losing games a contender should win.

They should blow up Manning's sig and frame it up in the home team locker room at Dallas Stadium.

Snowfall, Christmas time, gay sweaters and Tony and Co. losing games a contender should win.

They should blow up Manning's sig and frame it up in the home team locker room at Dallas Stadium.

:lol: :first: :overhead: :unsure:

not looking good so far.......hope you are right.....the giants are hated by many....

slow start thus far.....step it up guys....i need fantasy points from this game.

Changing aliases won't help your team win buddy :overhead:

Tony Romo is who we thought he was.

yep. 75% completion rate, no turnovers, 2 TDs, and a 111 QB rating before the punt return (crunch time, not trash time), despite significant pressure and a laughable performance in the running game.

he played extremely well, but unfortunately, he needs a team effort in order to win a football game. he didn't get it.

yep. 75% completion rate, no turnovers, 2 TDs, and a 111 QB rating before the punt return (crunch time, not trash time), despite significant pressure and a laughable performance in the running game.

he played extremely well, but unfortunately, he needs a team effort in order to win a football game. he didn't get it.

I didn't watch the game. Just taking a page out of PsychoBellePimp's playbook, by blindly bashing one of his teams after a loss.

I didn't watch the game. Just taking a page out of PsychoBellePimp's playbook, by blindly bashing one of his teams after a loss.

you didn't bash the team, you admittedly bashed romo's performance without even watching the game.

what sense does that make?

you're smarter than that.

:wall: This.

8-4 is a good place......at the top of the hardest division is a nice spot...........these clowns are jealous of us .........ignore them

8-4 is a good place......at the top of the hardest division is a nice spot...........these clowns are jealous of us .........ignore them

AFC South imo is a tougher division. undefeated Colts, 7 win Jags, high powered Texans and now the Titans (despite the loss today) had won 5 in a row.

the divisions win% is over .600

AFC imo is a tougher division. undefeated Colts, 7 win Jags, high powered Texans and now the Titans (despite the loss today) had won 5 in a row.

yeah and nfc east has dallas at 8-4 philly also at 8-4 and a giants team now at 7-5 plus a skins team that almost beat the 12-0 saints today and took them to OT.

AFC imo is a tougher division. undefeated Colts, 7 win Jags, high powered Texans and now the Titans (despite the loss today) had won 5 in a row.

The AFC is a conference. I think what he was refering to was the NFC East division.

yeah and nfc east has dallas at 8-4 philly also at 8-4 and a giants team now at 7-5 plus a skins team that almost beat the 12-0 saints today and took them to OT.

win% still below AFC south

The AFC is a conference. I think what he was refering to was the NFC East division.

i forgot to add South after AFC... i corrected it :pointstosky: still with the word division and the teams Colts, Jags, Texans and Titans this wasn't obvious?

Romo should have bet on Big Blue when he was in Vegas :pointstosky:

i forgot to add South after AFC... i corrected it :P still with the word division and the teams Colts, Jags, Texans and Titans this wasn't obvious?

Don't forget again...You're excused. :)

The NFC East has always been one of the toghest divisions and I believe is the division with the most S.Bowl wins and appearances. Don't quote me on that as I did not check first. But I do know that the teams in that division do have a lot of S.B experience.

Dallas alone has been to 8.

Don't forget again...You're excused. :)

The NFC East has always been one of the toghest divisions and I believe is the division with the most S.Bowl wins and appearances. Don't quote me on that as I did not check first. But I do know that the teams in that division do have a lot of S.B experience.

dallas has five, three each for the skins and giants.......eagles got none.......so 11 titles for the division and not counting the appearances that were losses the NFC east is very stout

dallas has five, three each for the skins and giants.......eagles got none.......so 11 titles for the division and not counting the appearances that were losses the NFC east is very stout

You're right.

I am still counting the Eagles being in the S.B as part of how many times the NFC East divisional teams appeared.