Sign in to follow this  
atlbkk03

now what do you NEED on Monday night?

I need Nicks to score LESS then 22.56 in a PPR league with no negs.....

He hasnt done it yet this season, but he wasnt starting most of it either.... :overhead:

Need Gather to score and get 50-60 yds so I don't have to play- Brady, AP, TJones, Rice, Welker- in the championship. I am set but the guy with Gather is in a spot to upset due to an off week by that team.

I need Steve Smith to not score 25 or more points in a TD-heavy, non-PPR league.

Need Gather to score and get 50-60 yds so I don't have to play- Brady, AP, TJones, Rice, Welker- in the championship. I am set but the guy with Gather is in a spot to upset due to an off week by that team.

I will be hoping for those kind of numbers myself! :overhead:

I need 79 points from QUINTHON.

Yup, you heard it. I was only down 30 going into Q4 when Steve Smith erupted. Bonus heavy league - he got 50 pts.

Oh that equates to about 150 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.

LMAO.

League #4 - #1 seed - OUT. :music_guitarred:

I'm up 49.3 and my opponent has Bradshaw, Santana Moss, and NYG DST left. I should win, but you never know with these things.

I am up by 7 with Ganther going and he has Tynes. I figure that I need Ganther to get about 7-8 points for me to be in good shape. Somehow, I am not real confident. :music_guitarred:

I need to go back and play Josh Freeman instead of Drew Brees and Michael Bush instead of Michael Turner. Oh, and I could have started Chaz Schilens and Hakeem Nicks over Terrell Owens and Antonio Bryant.

Other than that, this will be a breeze.

I feel bad. I'm friends with the guy who knocked me out last week. Talked him into picking up Campbell and starting him over Palmer this week. He needs 31 from Campbell, D. Thomas and bradshaw or Jacobs (whichever he starts)

Bradshaw or Jacobs tonight guys??? Views???

I need Brandon Jacobs to score less than 66 points..... :D

:doublethumbsup:

I need a crappy game from Campbell, and lots of FG's and PAT's from Tynes. I have a lead.. and do not want this to be close. This is for the Super Bowl title in our league!

TD League

Need Fred Davis to outscore Ganther & Tynes by 7 points.

Better luck next year.

I am up by 7 with Ganther going and he has Tynes. I figure that I need Ganther to get about 7-8 points for me to be in good shape. Somehow, I am not real confident. :doublethumbsup:

Come on Brother... Let's get it going QUINTON! QUINTON! QUINTON!

For me..

I need Ganther and Fred Davis to score less than 14 points combined... in a PPR league.

slim hope!

Ha thats hilarious. Im in the EXACT same scenario. Im up just under 14 pts in a PPR league going against those two. I don't like my chances.

I'm also up 17 in another league with Campbell and Nicks versus both of those two...I like my chances a lot better there.

I'm up 22. He has WASH DEF. I have Ganther. May the fantasy gods (small g) allow the NYG to score at will while the

Q-Train rumbles all night long to get me into the finals!!

I need Tynes to equal or better Nicks and Fred Davis combined. I'm ahead by about a point right now.

Yeah, I'm screwed.

small money league i'm up by 4 against Fred Davis.. yea not looking good.

I was up by 3 with D.Williams. Playing I for sure thought he was going to lock it up for me. Well we all know what happened there.

A Giants win. :thumbsdown:

i'm up 2 and he has no one left. i've got eli or campbell.

in my other league im down about 35 points and i've got reed doughty going. so unless reed has the game of his life, i'm going to be battling for 3rd place next week.