Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers @ Cardinals

Prediction: Packers 31, Cardinals 24

Inactives

Packers - WR Patrick Williams, S Derrick Martin, CB Trevor Ford, FB Quinn Johnson, T Breno Giacomini, T Allen Barbre, DT Anthony Toribio, DE Michael Montgomery

Cardinals - 3rd QB Brian St. Pierre, FB Nehemiah Broughton, S Rashad Johnson, LB Reggie Walker, G Herman Johnson, DE Jeremy Clark, WR Anquan Boldin, TE Stephen Spach

Aikman on Dockett lead blocking: "Hightower has to be excited about that package"

:unsure:

:wacko:

Whoops! :wacko:

Man, the Packers can't get out of their own way. :overhead:

This game looks a lot like the Bal-NE game so far, tough to come back from early troubles in the playoffs.

Hey Green Bay...The kiddy game is down the block :lol:

17-0

That FG try was as good as another turnover :lol:

That FG try was as good as another turnover :thumbsup:

wow. This game rocks. I was preparing for packers winning this game and having to deal with sho and don talking trash. Now it looks like both these guys are gone.

Another packer turnover :lol:

ding dong the witch is dead

someone needs to bump the romo vs rodgers poll. see if the results differ after this weeks games.

you should bump it

surprise us with which alias you use.

what cracks me up is the lack of respect the cards got this week. They were coasting for 4 weeks after winning the division. we now see who is legit. Warner vs rodgers. no contest, warner wins every time

About the worst 1st half I could imagine...but not a shock the biggest troll on this board is running his mouth.

Wondering why with his Pats alias though given their game today.

About the worst 1st half I could imagine...but not a shock the biggest troll on this board is running his mouth.

Wondering why with his Pats alias though given their game today.

As much as I want to rub it in right now....which would be stupid with a whole half left to play....I got your back here. I'm surprised Psycho is running his mouth after his team was destroyed today.....they should have lost earlier against the Ravens too if not for the refs. At least GB is playing the defending NFC Champs on the road. The Pats were blown up by a marginal team today.....but keep talkin' sh!t psycho. :rolleyes:

As much as I want to rub it in right now....which would be stupid with a whole half left to play....I got your back here. I'm surprised Psycho is running his mouth after his team was destroyed today.....they should have lost earlier against the Ravens too if not for the refs. At least GB is playing the defending NFC Champs on the road. The Pats were blown up by a marginal team today.....but keep talkin' sh!t psycho. :rolleyes:

we are having a down year. the pats will be back next year

Pyscho is not a Pats fan. He's an alias. ITSATIP.

we are having a down year. the pats will be back next year

Pats = herpes.

Defense has to step up here :rolleyes:

Good luck with that, that D has been exploited all day long.

GB has no answer..

These supposed great defenses are just getting absolutely exposed in the playoffs.

Good luck with that, that D has been exploited all day long.

2nd offensive interference on Fitzgerald on Woodson where he knocked him down and scored....

THen Jenkins is HELD.... and thrown into Warner and they call Jenkins for a personal foul!

The fix is in.... Even Aikman realizes it... :rolleyes:

I would have thought that the NFL would want a GB vs Minny game in the playoffs for obvious reasons, but the refs are focking GB like they were captives in a Pulp Fiction basement.

Brutal.

2nd offensive interference on Fitzgerald on Woodson where he knocked him down and scored....

THen Jenkins is HELD.... and thrown into Warner and they call Jenkins for a personal foul!

The fix is in.... Even Aikman realizes it... :rolleyes:

stop whining. :pointstosky:

GB has no answer..

These supposed great defenses are just getting absolutely exposed in the playoffs.

They are battling the refs.... Both of Fitzgeralds touchdowns he threw Woodson down and was wide open

Very blantant and obvious holding on Jenkins on the very same place....

You can't beat that.

Don't really understand how Fitz is able to run Woodson over and then catch the ball without a flag. If this were legal every WR would do it and it would be quite effective.