Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Beer is dead?

Hope and King - Scotch Ale My personal favorite :mad:

On the boat when it's 80 + out I'll drink Bud Light Lime like they are water...wich they fucknear are. Meh.

I don't drink beer often, but when I do......it's the "most interesting man in the world's" fault.

Well, him and vodka eyeballing.

I'm not drinking as much beer as I used to ... if I do its usually Sam Adams or Sierra Nevada pale ale. If I'm drinking cheaper stuff its usually Miller Lite.

If I'm splurging I really enjoy Weihenstephaner :mad:

http://www.weihenstephaner.de/index2.html?lang=eng

Is this the thread where we all chime in with our exotic beers that nobody's ever heard of before?

Weihenstephaner may sound exotic, but its the oldest brewery in the world and it shows :(

Is this the thread where we all chime in with our exotic beers that nobody's ever heard of before?

It's the thread where we talk about paying $8 a bottle for microbrews that have the same look, consistency and taste of motor oil.

Beats me how some of you guys can whip out a double caramel milkshake ale on summer days?

But then again most of you are old focks who sip on 2 bottles of your finest before heading to bed at 8:30pm :headbanger:

Beats me how some of you guys can whip out a double caramel milkshake ale on summer days?

But then again most of you are old focks who sip on 2 bottles of your finest before heading to bed at 8:30pm :headbanger:

Ahh, the good ol days when I could make it to 8:30 :headbanger:

It's the thread where we talk about paying $8 a bottle for microbrews that have the same look, consistency and taste of motor oil.

Castrol 5W30......Yummm! :headbanger:

i thought it tasted more like crank case sludge, but what do I know :music_guitarred:

I'm turning 21 in 3 days and 2 hours...beer better NOT be dead... :unsure:

I still think Miller lite is the worst beer i drank

I mostly drink IPAs, Mccewan's is my favorite. They also make a nice Scotch ale, but it is a little strong for my tastes.

I was on vacation in Florida, and tried Sweetwater Pale Ale, but for some reason it cannot be sold in Kentucky. Anybody in near Atlanta want to ship me some?

I mostly drink IPAs, Mccewan's is my favorite. They also make a nice Scotch ale, but it is a little strong for my tastes.

I was on vacation in Florida, and tried Sweetwater Pale Ale, but for some reason it cannot be sold in Kentucky. Anybody in near Atlanta want to ship me some?

McEwan's Scotch Ale is a damn fine brew.

I was in Winnipeg a few years back, drinking the stuff when some Canuck found out I was American....."I didn't think you guys knew what good beer was." I wouldn't have minded so much if he wasn't trying to rape my friend....dude was belligerent that she come back to his place.

Focking Canadians....eh?

How much does everone drink a week?

I'm good for a 30pack of coors light, just around the house.

Havn't hit the bar scene in 10 years.

How much does everone drink a week?

Lately I've approached Jerryskids territory. It's not good. :dunno:

Light beer ruined beer. Made for guys who want to drink 20 non beers at a sitting and still not get drunk.