Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

This political madness has to stop - Woman kicked in the head by a guy

Link

Yea yea, the link is biased and it keeps saying Rand Paul supporters. To me, thats not an issue. The bigger thing is one guy held a woman down while another kicked/stepped on her head, over a disagreement on politics. Thats disturbing in many ways. Whether its tea partiers or commies, they need to speak out when their own supporters do dumb sh1t like this.

Link

Yea yea, the link is biased and it keeps saying Rand Paul supporters. To me, thats not an issue. The bigger thing is one guy held a woman down while another kicked/stepped on her head, over a disagreement on politics. Thats disturbing in many ways. Whether its tea partiers or commies, they need to speak out when their own supporters do dumb sh1t like this.

Sounds like a security issue. She shouldn't have been approaching the candidate with an unknown object with unknown intent.

Teaparty jerks. They beat up women and handicapped people. This country is in big trouble if these whackos takeover.

Teaparty jerks. They beat up women and handicapped people. This country is in big trouble if these whackos takeover.

Were already there with the current wackos!

That was bad, but I wouldn't call that a "stomp"..

News is always too dramatic.

Maybe she deserved it?

I watched the video and read the story, yeah.. she deserved it.

If anyone walks to any candidate, wearing a wig and trying to give them a package, you're going to get beat down.

If that's a beatdown then the pussification of America continues.

People obviously tried to subdue her for her actions and you can clearly hear the guy asking for the cops.

ONE GUY is a dink and puts his foot on her head.

I doubt that's the "Tea Party" in general.

Link

Holy hyperbole (not so much by you - you promulgate the hyperbole by posting this). First, this woman (and I use this term understanding it must be applied only with its loosest definition) was approaching a Senate candidate while wearing a disguise, and carrying a package - and in a bulky outfit. Who knows what this nut's intentions are?

Second, they did not hurt her. I can guaran-focking-tee you that had a Tea Party member approached a Dem candidate in that like manner, their "treatment" would have been far more severe. Did you see the interview afterwards? Not a scratch on her; "a bit of a headache", if we're to believe a radical leftist in a wig. This candidate's supporters exercised quite a lot of restraint.

She deserved it, for appearing to be a loose cannon with unknown motivations. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

More moveon.org mayhem.

Where does that outfit get all it's money, huh Obama? :music_guitarred:

so if you belong to moveon.org you deserve a beating--your jokes aside, of course? :rolleyes:

yeah, she deserved it. your dipfocks use that same logic when someone in a bikini gets raped--she'z askin' fer it!!!!

brush your teeth, take a shower, and inject some brain cells into your noggin.

Holy hyperbole (not so much by you - you promulgate the hyperbole by posting this). First, this woman (and I use this term understanding it must be applied only with its loosest definition) was approaching a Senate candidate while wearing a disguise, and carrying a package - and in a bulky outfit. Who knows what this nut's intentions are?

Second, they did not hurt her. I can guaran-focking-tee you that had a Tea Party member approached a Dem candidate in that like manner, their "treatment" would have been far more severe. Did you see the interview afterwards? Not a scratch on her; "a bit of a headache", if we're to believe a radical leftist in a wig. This candidate's supporters exercised quite a lot of restraint.

She deserved it, for appearing to be a loose cannon with unknown motivations. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

is that what you say when you rough up your woman--she deserved it? scratch that, i'm sure you don't have a woman--and if you ever did she could probably kick your ass anyway.

sorry, my bad. i think of a better example next time.

oh, and the problem with your little theory is that once SHE WAS DETAINED (if you will--in other words, "disarmed" lol) she was still getting her head stepped on by billy bob and the accosting only stopped when someone intervened--otherwise the inbred pot-bellied fock was going to do even more.

so if you belong to moveon.org you deserve a beating

If you are wearing a disguise and run towards a candidate with a package you deserve a beatdown, no matter what organization you belong to.

is that what you say when you rough up your woman--she deserved it? scratch that, i'm sure you don't have a woman--and if you ever did she could probably kick your ass anyway.

oh, and the problem with your little theory is that once SHE WAS DETAINED (if you will--in other words, "disarmed" lol) she was still getting her head stepped on by billy bob and the accosting only stopped when someone intervened--otherwise the inbred pot-bellied fock was going to do even more.

If any of you do-gooders could read womens minds, you would never stop kicking them in the head.

you should change your manpon,

Also where is your mighty man to the woman's rescue attitude when it comes the to treatment of women by Muslims ?

You're such an angry little ######, youre the geek clubs version of barney frank .....seriously.

If you are wearing a disguise and run towards a candidate with a package you deserve a beatdown, no matter what organization you belong to.

This. :thumbsup:

you should change your manpon,

Also where is your mighty man to the woman's rescue attitude when it comes the to treatment of women by Muslims ?

You're such an angry little ######, youre the geek clubs version of barney frank .....seriously.

what?????? link to where i support muslim's beating up woman? and a second link to where this has anything to do with this topic?

go fock yourself, loser.

what?????? link to where i support muslim's beating up woman? and a second link to where this has anything to do with this topic?

go fock yourself, loser.

Ok barney

I can agree to that. :thumbsup:

link that shows this woman RUNNING toward paul? the news reports i saw say this woman was so far away from him they don't even know if paul was aware this was going on.

please. i understand you t-rex armed little girlie men would be afraid of this woman--as you'd get the shiat stomped out of you and have your lunch money taken away by just about any semi-healthy female--but try not to project your wimpass fears onto the rest of us.

mkay?

Ok barney

that's the best you've got? lol.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ouch!!!!!!!!!

hasn't the recess bell rang yet for you--or is it time to lay down on the rug and take a nappy?

link that shows this woman RUNNING toward paul? the news reports i saw say this woman was so far away from him they don't even know if paul was aware this was going on.

please. i understand you t-rex armed little girlie men would be afraid of this woman--as you'd get the shiat stomped out of you and have your lunch money taken away by just about any semi-healthy female--but try not to project your wimpass fears onto the rest of us.

mkay?

ok barney

that's the best you've got? lol.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ouch!!!!!!!!!

hasn't the recess bell rang yet for you--or is it time to lay down on the rug and take a nappy?

Or are you really Rachel maddow ?

As the famous Muslim minister Malcom X once said: By any means necessary!@#!

it doesn't matter how right-wing nutjobs frame this or anyone else. at the end of the day, extremists don't decide anything long-term in this country--centrists and independents do. centrists and independents can be temporarily highjacked for any political cause--far left, far right, whatever. history has shown this time and time again. but they easily--and quickly--flee those camps to whatever else comes down the pike when those groups don't operate in the center.

in short, this video isn't going to help the teabaggers win long-term support of centrists and independents.

all the other dumbfock arguments about her "running at" paul and wearing "bulky clothes" are just stupid horseshit.

it doesn't matter. and it won't matter to sane people.

now that we've got that established, next topic please.

Pretty cowardly of the dudes..... she may have looked like a man, but she was definitely a little woman....

C'mon, fellas....

That being said, she surely over-exaggerated the injuries..... I didn't see the prior footage... where there a few interceptions tossed before this incident?? :music_guitarred:

Looks to me like that dyke played Rand Paul's supporters like a fiddle. :music_guitarred:

Looks to me like that dyke played Rand Paul's supporters like a fiddle. :music_guitarred:

Gotta love how you and your moveon.org types have to resort to disrupting events of the people kicking your arses. Great strategery. Desperate as sh!t, but I guess that's where you clowns are these days. :pointstosky:

Gotta love how you and your moveon.org types have to resort to disrupting events of the people kicking your arses. Great strategery. Desperate as sh!t, but I guess that's where you clowns are these days. :pointstosky:

Love how you and the other scumbag white trash Rand Paul supporters assault women while they're being held down.

You're all class! :cheers:

Love how you and the other scumbag white trash Rand Paul supporters assault women while they're being held down.

You're all class! :cheers:

This from another hypocrite who expects us to tolerate Islam .....

This from another hypocrite who expects us to tolerate Islam .....

:lol: Holy non sequitur Batman! What the hell does Islam have to do with this dyke playing rope-a-dope with a bunch of Paul supporters?

:lol: Holy non sequitur Batman! What the hell does Islam have to do with this dyke playing rope-a-dope with a bunch of Paul supporters?

Everything dumb ass, all you tards who defend the ultimate offenders of women's rights give up your rights to defend women.....

Everything dumb ass, all you tards who defend the ultimate offenders of women's rights give up your rights to defend women.....

When did I ever defend the ultimately offenders of women rights? That's right, I didn't. I have defending moderate Muslims, only because POS subhuman redneck white trash like you are just focking bigots and can't tell the difference. And I'm not "defending" this chick, who clearly set out to make Rand Paul supporters look like hillbilly losers (and she succeeded spectacularly).

so if you belong to moveon.org you deserve a beating--your jokes aside, of course? :rolleyes:

yeah, she deserved it. your dipfocks use that same logic when someone in a bikini gets raped--she'z askin' fer it!!!!

brush your teeth, take a shower, and inject some brain cells into your noggin.

If you put on a disguise and try to attack a candidate, you should be forcibly removed...

This is such a non story, there was no stomping, this is a complete joke, and a desperate attempt to make news. Not even a scratch on this wacko nutjob...

Why did she wear a disguise if she was so innnocent in thinking she has the right to put her hands on a candidate...

That was bad, but I wouldn't call that a "stomp"..

News is always too dramatic.

Maybe she deserved it?

I watched the video and read the story, yeah.. she deserved it.

If anyone walks to any candidate, wearing a wig and trying to give them a package, you're going to get beat down.

Where are you guys getting that information from? I've read a few reports and it said she was making her way through the crowd and had a sign. A "package" is never mentioned. Just a poster/award from "republicorp" for employee of the year.

Its funny. When a congressman says he was spit on, you guys say its bullsh1t and he's lying. Here, you guys take a persons word for it, even though the video doesn't show anything you guys are claiming she did.

I know it wasn't an american history x curb stomp and it wasn't all that violent of a kick. That doesn't matter. She was held down and that guy had no business stepping on her head like that. Why do you think that guy was trying to hide his face? He knew what he did was wrong. If he did something heroic he wouldn't have avoided the camera like that.

Also, someone said she was dressed like a man. She had a long blonde wig on.

Where are you guys getting that information from? I've read a few reports and it said she was making her way through the crowd and had a sign. A "package" is never mentioned. Just a poster/award from "republicorp" for employee of the year.

Its funny. When a congressman says he was spit on, you guys say its bullsh1t and he's lying. Here, you guys take a persons word for it, even though the video doesn't show anything you guys are claiming she did.

I know it wasn't an american history x curb stomp and it wasn't all that violent of a kick. That doesn't matter. She was held down and that guy had no business stepping on her head like that. Why do you think that guy was trying to hide his face? He knew what he did was wrong. If he did something heroic he wouldn't have avoided the camera like that.

Look, you hom0 lib... she had a 14-inch bloody hunting knife in her hand and had killed 3 people already (or so I read in Maritime Sentry)... Hom0sexuals, as we all know, have superpowers when they are angry and are the ultimate killing machines... she needed to be put down and put down hard.

Go take your pansy latte-drinking ass back to San Francisco :thumbsdown:

You look the other way every time some Muslim extremist beheads his wife yet you all of a sudden care about this violent lesbian murderer???

My grandpa did not use his connections to get my dad out of fighting a war for YOUR freedom for nothing, commie....

Those brave liberty fighters did the right thing to that vicious 5'1", 85-pound dike

Libs = stupid :cheers:

Look, you hom0 lib... she had a 14-inch bloody hunting knife in her hand and had killed 3 people already (or so I read in Maritime Sentry)... Hom0sexuals, as we all know, have superpowers when they are angry and are the ultimate killing machines... she needed to be put down and put down hard.

Go take your pansy latte-drinking ass back to San Francisco :thumbsdown:

You look the other way every time some Muslim extremist beheads his wife yet you all of a sudden care about this violent lesbian murderer???

My grandpa did not use his connections to get my dad out of fighting a war for YOUR freedom for nothing, commie....

Those brave liberty fighters did the right thing to that vicious 5'1", 85-pound dike

Libs = stupid :cheers:

Kill the cheerleader, save the world.

Dog the bounty hunter ?