Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Steelers @ Ravens

Inactives

Steelers: 3rd QB Charlie Batch, RB Jonathan Dwyer, DE Aaron Smith, T Chris Scott, CB Crezdon Butler, TE Matt Spaeth, DT Steve McLendon, T Tony Hills

Ravens: FB Le'Ron McClain, RB Jason McKie, G Bryan Mattison, DT Arthur Jones, DT Lamar Divens, LB Jason Phillips, LB Dannell Ellerbe, CB Cary Williams

As a Steelers fan, I'm not feeling confident about tonight...

As a Steelers fan, I'm not feeling confident about tonight...

:headbanger: That's the spirit. :headbanger:

The only consolation in an otherwise disastrous football week, with Chargers getting punked at home against the Raiders, and my fantasy season hinging on LT outscoring Brady, Branch, and Folk.

Eat noseblood, rapistberger.

I didn't think he could get any uglier. Looking like that, he'll have to rape wimmens to get laid now. :unsure:

Not sure why NBC decided to have extreme close-ups while he was on the bench. No one wants to see that shiat....

I'm no doctor, but I'll play one on the interweb... Ben has a broken nose. :o

I'm not watching the game. Was he trying to rape one of the cheerleaders and got punched in his face?

Not sure why NBC decided to have extreme close-ups while he was on the bench. No one wants to see that shiat....

No one except everyone. I just crossed #79 off my bucket list: See Ben Roethlisberger bleed.

I'm not watching the game. Was he trying to rape one of the cheerleaders and got punched in his face?

That ###### is funny :cheers:

LMFAO

Boy will never get what he deserves, I'm convinced of that.

In other news, I see that things haven't changed much, they've handed the ball to that LOSER McGahee twice as often as Rice.......story at 11:00

good god i thought miller was dead after seeing that hit in slo-mo :shocking: .. glad he's ok tho

Yeah that looked bad. WTF wasn't there a flag? Pitt seems to be getting hosed in that regard lately.

:lol: @ Chris Collinsworth slurping Rapistberger for throwing a focking incompletion.

"This is the best play I've seen all year..." total gain: 0 yards. :doh:

If I could pick any QB to be my QB in the final minutes of a close game, I definitely wouldn't even consider Joe Flacco. He might pull this one out yet, but fact is he's a bad QB when the game is close.

Yeah he didn't pull it out.

Joe Flacco in the first half: pretty good

Joe Flacco in the second half: garbage, trash, filth, scum

Yeah he didn't pull it out.

Joe Flacco in the first half: pretty good

Joe Flacco in the second half: garbage, trash, filth, scum

That final throw was f'ing pathetic. How do you short-hop a 7-yard pass on 4th and 2. :doh:

OH HELLS YEAH!!! BROKEN FREAKIN NOSE, BROKEN FREAKIN TIGHT END, HALF THE TEAM INJURED. FOCK THE NEVERMORES!!!

OH HELLS YEAH!!! BROKEN FREAKIN NOSE, BROKEN FREAKIN TIGHT END, HALF THE TEAM INJURED. FOCK THE NEVERMORES!!!

I went to bed at half time figuring I was the one jinxing them just like I jinxed my FF team when I watched them too. I'll stop watching the Steelers and they'll win out. :cheers:

Enjoy the first round exit, Ravens fans.

:thumbsup:

Hey Frank, I might have asked you this before but how did you add that custom avatar? I only get the option for one of the canned ones (Pre-installed). Do you have to contribute to the website ($$$) or am I just missing something?

:thumbsup:

Hey Frank, I might have asked you this before but how did you add that custom avatar? I only get the option for one of the canned ones (Pre-installed). Do you have to contribute to the website ($$$) or am I just missing something?

gravatar

gravatar

That's a pic hosting site right? I'm familiar with those but I'm just not seeing an option here to add a weblink, add a pic from computer or anything other than the PreInstalled ones.

thanks

That's a pic hosting site right? I'm familiar with those but I'm just not seeing an option here to add a weblink, add a pic from computer or anything other than the PreInstalled ones.

thanks

hmmm, I did it awhile ago but there definitely was an option to add whatever you liked

hmmm, I did it awhile ago but there definitely was an option to add whatever you liked

Appreciate the time. It might be the archaic innaweb here at werk. I never remember to try at home.

Again, thanks.