Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Indianapolis at Tennesse

Dear Peyton,

Reggie Wayne has been a stud while you've sucked the past few weeks. Now that you're looking pretty good, show him some love.

Thanks in advance.

Blair White says.......... not happening. :doh:

what a focking dumbass

Can we start the FU thread?!?! FU Blair White. That was a Wayne TD, ######!!!!! Finnegan can't cover Wayne, but White can...

Reggie Wayne - Huge yardage right now and getting screwed in the TD department. One was is own fault, for tripping over the turf that jumped up and tackled his azz WTF? The other - the Blair Witch :ninja:

White takes a TD away from Manning and Wayne... :mad:

Ouch!

I've got Manning in one League, and Wayne in the other... :wall:

I benched Gates for this asshat too... :shocking:

Did not see Tamme in at all on that first drive of the second half. Gijon Robinson in the whole drive. :thumbsdown:

Tamme back in on this drive...

Edited by Criper

Did not see Tamme in at all on that first drive of the second half. Gijon Robinson in the whole drive. :thumbsdown:

Tamme caught the first pass on the drive.... 7 yards I believe

Tamme is not in very much. Should have played the gimpy Gates. Oh well. It's just the playoffs. <_<

Good Lord your defense sux when you make the Indy run game look decent!

:thumbsdown:

Good Lord your defense sux when you make the Indy run game look decent!

:thumbsdown:

Breaking news....... :lol:

You have done your job CJ - anything here on out is a bonus - thank you

You are 5-7 and you punt on 4th and 1 with 4.5 minutes left in the game? Talk about checking out on the season.

That shocked me.

Maybe we should give James the start and make brown the backup.

:pointstosky: No doubt.

Focking Chris Hope is possibly the worst tackler in the league..... He doesn't even use his arms he just throws his body against people, we have to loose that guy. He is a liability the entire time he is on the field.

You are 5-7 and you punt on 4th and 1 with 4.5 minutes left in the game? Talk about checking out on the season.

And if you go for 2 on your last TD you either make it a 1 score game on a Indy field goal or you're no worse than you are now.

CJ has absolutely raped me in 2 leagues tonight after not doing crap for 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks Indy D.

What horrible coaching. Kick a field goal with 35 seconds left and then an onside kick. game over

Alright CJ you redeemed your self a little bit. :wave: But dam they should have handed it off to CJ for a garbage TD dam it

I picked the guy with Manning to play in 1st round and so far so good.

He had Manning and Tamme=29

Me CJ=24 :ninja:

So ill take it but in another league i had Tamme and he sucks :thumbsdown:

Mad I benched Garcon, glad I benched Tamme, I guess it's a wash. But the one guy that can beat me in a points tiebreaker is playing against CJ so all in all a good night.

:headbanger: :headbanger:

I was pulling for Tennessee :ninja: I dont want Indy to make playoffs cause Manning is Manning and he can pull some BS out his butt ;)

Back door cover...FU Colts! :thumbsdown:

I guess I should give a big FU to Fisher as well...how do you give your team a chance to win by scoring a TD with no time left on the clock??? He must have took Tenn and the points, the NFL should look into this! :wall:

I was pulling for Tennessee :ninja: I dont want Indy to make playoffs cause Manning is Manning and he can pull some BS out his butt ;)

Fear #18!!!!

Fear #18!!!!

Or any stud QB come playoff time :doublethumbsup: But there are only a hand full and Manning is one thats for sure so i wouldnt mind seeing him sitting at home.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Last week, 4th Quarter, down by 14 points, in the Red Zone- the Titans go for a FG.

They have the worst D in the League- yet seem to rely on that Defense to save the game.

If the NFL outlawed TDs, and limited scoring to FGs- Fisher & the Titans could compete.