Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

Who uses " myfantasyleague.com"

i have used a few of the major sites in the past - CBSSPORTS,YAHOO,ESPN,WEBLEAGUEMANGER ETC

Some one suggested using " myfanatsyleague.com" as it is highley customizeable and also has a nice feature for dynasty auction leagues as well as contract term leagues.

For those of you who use this or have used it in the past, what are you thoughts, do you like it?

What are the fee's?

Any info would be greatly apprecaited!

Thanks!

Dont know about fees but you can customize just about any scoring you want and has a great website with all sorts of options. They also have an iphone app that you can submit lineups etc. without having to go the website.

It is much better than any other FF website I have known.

Have used it for at least the last 5 years... Love it...

Great support, many scoring items...

$70 if you pay by mid-June, goes up a little after that... If you are an FBG subscriber, you can get a $10 discount on MFL...

If you were at FanBall this past year, you can run your 2011 league free at MFL this year...

From their main page: Bring your fantasy football league to MyFantasyLeague.com and run it FREE for the entire 2011 season.

Just a top quality product...

I used cbssportline, rtsports, and myfantasy league this past year. I liked them all to tell you the truth. Mffl has up to the minute updates once you learn how to dig around. I like all the features it has. Definitely offers more than cbs and rts.

As the fees.....you get an intro discount PLUS if you are switching from a rival site, they give an additional discount.

We have used the site for 2 years. One complaint from owners......you must set your lineup then hit "submit." A cpl of times owners did not hit submit. But that's a matter of the Indian, not the arrow.

Have used it for at least the last 5 years... Love it...

Great support, many scoring items...

Just a top quality product...

Agreed,also offers free play-off ff which our league uses every year.

I run a dynasty league with FFT board members, we have been on MFL for 3 years. I like it, but some of the members think it is lacking.

I run a dynasty league with FFT board members, we have been on MFL for 3 years. I like it, but some of the members think it is lacking.

In their defense, they're the slower guys in the league...

My league has used it for 11 years now. Even though it cost money, we take it out of the fees paid by owners, it has always been a good place and they always make good improvements each year.

I would recommend it, if you don't mind paying for it, but as some stated, there are ways to make it cheaper. You are allowed to do a lot of custom things to your league.

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/15899

If you wanna see our site, please check it out.

My league has used it for 11 years now. Even though it cost money, we take it out of the fees paid by owners, it has always been a good place and they always make good improvements each year.

I would recommend it, if you don't mind paying for it, but as some stated, there are ways to make it cheaper. You are allowed to do a lot of custom things to your league.

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/15899

If you wanna see our site, please check it out.

"The Worse Team Ever (Koztecki)"... is this a joke, or does this guy have the "worse" grammar ever? It's so subtle, I really can't tell.

"The Worse Team Ever (Koztecki)"... is this a joke, or does this guy have the "worse" grammar ever? It's so subtle, I really can't tell.

I had thought about teasing him about it, but just never did. I always thought the same thing!

My own site I paid to have customized was LEGIT.

However, the scoring parameters were a ###### joke in 09 and it wasn't worth the hassle. Especially with bonus scoring and had to tweak more than twice. Almost had a Championship blunder. The parameters need to be simplified - they are ridiculous I'm not running a C++ world so that's why I said fock it. Yahoo is easy and pre-set and works for simple $100-250 leagues. I do miss my custom site though, it was focking sick.

As the fees.....you get an intro discount PLUS if you are switching from a rival site, they give an additional discount.

We have used the site for 2 years. One complaint from owners......you must set your lineup then hit "submit." A cpl of times owners did not hit submit. But that's a matter of the Indian, not the arrow.

I'm not sure how a lineup could be submitted without hitting submit? Are these owners wanting the site to recognise by the power of thought what they intended to do whilst on the set lineup page?

I've moved 4 of my leagues there and have been with them for 5+ yrs in a few leagues....best in the biz as far as I am concerned :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another vote for MFL. Can't remember how many years we've been on that site, close to 10 maybe? Very nice site.

Our league has been there for 4 years and I love it. Also has a great "live updates" app that you can download on your computer and see live scoring while watching the games. It's buried a bit in the site, but a great app.

I've had two of my leagues on there since 2007. Added a third league on MFL last year.

Absolutely worth it. Split the cost amongst all league members and it ends up being very affordable

It's been about 4 years since I last looked at MFL. At the time the customization was great, but then I came across one problem -- as Commissioner, I was able to view all the other teams' queued up waiver picks and knew that wasn't going to fly with the rest of the league. And MFL said at the time that's just how it works -- commissioner has access to pretty much everything so that they can do anything for any team if they need to. So then never did switch to MFL. Don't know if they've locked down some of those commissioner functions yet nor not.

It's been about 4 years since I last looked at MFL. At the time the customization was great, but then I came across one problem -- as Commissioner, I was able to view all the other teams' queued up waiver picks and knew that wasn't going to fly with the rest of the league. And MFL said at the time that's just how it works -- commissioner has access to pretty much everything so that they can do anything for any team if they need to. So then never did switch to MFL. Don't know if they've locked down some of those commissioner functions yet nor not.

This could explain how my commissioner won last year. Hmmmmmmm....

The commissioner can enable the "Commissioner Lockout" feature in the Abilities Setup screen. This will still allow the commissioner to perform all commissioner necessary functions, but all owner related functions will need to be accessed as an owner. For the waivers, the commissioner will still be able to process waivers (if desired) after the deadline, but no waivers can be viewed prior to the deadline.

Commissioner's should be setting this to no.

In blind bidding leagues, commissioner's cannot see how much other players are bidding. Thus a good prevention method for those commissioners that set this to yes.

i play in 3 leagues on MFL, 1 being the IBL. MFL is really the only place that can support a league of that magnitude.

i like MFL but in leagues that i commish i don't use it.

i prefer ESPN free leagues. i am one of those people who likes every possible dollar in the prize pool. ESPN also looks nicer than almost any MFL site i have seen. I will undoubtedly get a response from some graphic artsy queermo telling me how awesome it is that you can cuztomize the look of your leagues page but i have yet to see a finished product that didn't look like a highschoolers computer programming project. And when someone has no idea what they are doing with the main page setup, it can look REALLY poor.

if being able to put some special images on your league page or change the layout is what floats your boat, then :thumbsup: . All I need is real time scoring, message board, league manager message spot and a crisp looking website. ESPN provides all of this and then some.

In their defense, they're the slower guys in the league...

I like it fine, even though I complain from time to time. I think it has more to do with how our league is set up, not the site itself.

I like it fine, even though I complain from time to time. I think it has more to do with how our league is set up, not the site itself.

You assume I was talking about you!? Hehe.