Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

So let me get this straight

Link to where I said I egged her on? :rolleyes:

I did the exact opposite.

i could have sworn you said you were TRYING to get her to dish on tiki. then again, i thought tiki loved me and next thing i know he's going way way way out of the way to make me jealous.

:nono:

So why are you grinning about it, assface?

No sh!t, what a focking tool.

i could have sworn you said you were TRYING to get her to dish on tiki. then again, i thought tiki loved me and next thing i know he's going way way way out of the way to make me jealous.

:thumbsdown: I call BS.

I remember reading the same thing. He did it and then felt bad or something and you mentioned something about personal lives and real people getting hurt and blah blah. Things sure are disappearing a lot lately.

I remember reading the same thing. He did it and then felt bad or something and you mentioned something about personal lives and real people getting hurt and blah blah. Things sure are disappearing a lot lately.

I have lost faith in humanity. I think the world is going to end. Wanna come over?

I have lost faith in humanity. I think the world is going to end. Wanna come over?

Or under. :banana:

Nope. You are thinking of something that NV posted, not me.

ETA: post #15 in this thread.

Nope. You are thinking of something that NV posted, not me.

ETA: post #15 in this thread.

Excuse me big guy, but in her original post SHE said that you were on the phone with her and talked her into posting this shiot. <_<

Excuse me big guy, but in her original post SHE said that you were on the phone with her and talked her into posting this shiot. <_<

i knew someone wrote that, but couldn't remember who or where. out of control!

:thumbsdown:

I remember reading that as well. :thumbsup:

I did not say Sux encouraged me to post that stuff. I said it was his fault I did. Which it was. I told him I needed to stay off of this site for a while because I knew it wasn't a good idea for me to be posting here based on how pissed I was and all the stuff I have in my brain that may accidentally come out. :lol: He wouldn't let it go and kept telling me I couldn't leave blah blah blah blah blah. So I decided to listen to him and I started posting and I saw something that set me off which wasn't hard to do at that moment.

Also, you guys need to get a little bit of a grip. This is a freaking message board on the internet. It's not real life and I didn't actually do anything for real to the person behind the user name that you know as "tikigods". I would venture to guess he probably thinks it's a little funny. Cuz I do. And now we both have herpes as the core story of a soap opera on a message board on the internet. :lol:

I did not say Sux encouraged me to post that stuff. I said it was his fault I did. Which it was. I told him I needed to stay off of this site for a while because I knew it wasn't a good idea for me to be posting here based on how pissed I was and all the stuff I have in my brain that may accidentally come out. :lol: He wouldn't let it go and kept telling me I couldn't leave blah blah blah blah blah. So I decided to listen to him and I started posting and I saw something that set me off which wasn't hard to do at that moment.

Also, you guys need to get a little bit of a grip. This is a freaking message board on the internet. It's not real life and I didn't actually do anything for real to the person behind the user name that you know as "tikigods". I would venture to guess he probably thinks it's a little funny. Cuz I do. And now we both have herpes as the core story of a soap opera on a message board on the internet. :lol:

MDC

Newbiejr

Recliner Pilot

nikki

:wave:

i needed a laugh this morning. so thanks

http://www.messentoo...ol-risa-252.gif

(hey how come that doesn't show up as an image?)

Why do you care about this so much? It's a little weird.

And I know Addict.... you are so much more normal and sane than I am. :rolleyes: If I ever get to a point in my life where I am asking men to pay me for sex, we can sit down and have that little conversation you want to and you can start giving me advice about how to run my life. k?

MDC

Newbiejr

Recliner Pilot

nikki

:wave:

Come on NV..... saying I have herpes is much funnier than saying I'm some kind of welcher. Step up your game.

And I know Addict.... you are so much more normal and sane than I am. :rolleyes: If I ever get to a point in my life where I am asking men to pay me for sex, we can sit down and have that little conversation you want to and you can start giving me advice about how to run my life. k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU

Is nikki really 21? Then she'll grow out of it. Most kids that age are self-absorbed attention wh0ring ass holes.

youre right. omg. i shouldnt care at all. but i do. must be because i'm a loser. sigh.

and i like taking advice from movies... the joker said "if you're good at something, never do it for free." but thanks for bringing it up over and over. they say the worst enemies to helping womens issues aren't men but other women... judgmental b1tches.

Not real life?

Don't get no realer than hoipees.

MDC

Newbiejr

Recliner Pilot

nikki

I'll take FFT Welchers for $2000 Alex

I'll take FFT Welchers for $2000 Alex

Please!

Henny Youngman...still relevant.

How bout you bring some humor on occasion then, dopey.

No thanks. I rarely post here anymore because you and your phone buddies rooned it. :thumbsup:

Uh..no.

Your timeline is kinda focked on this one. hth

No thanks. I rarely post here anymore because you and your phone buddies rooned it. :thumbsup:

Then the bored should thank me for getting rid of you.

You were never very consequential here, anyways.

This is pretty much why I defriended him on FB, too.

"....maybe I will forget about this place after a few weeks...."

This is pretty much why I defriended him on FB, too.

Wow, poor Sux really is a loser.

He may be the walking version of Gocolts

Then the bored should thank me for getting rid of you.

You were never very consequential here, anyways.

Congrats, I guess.

Wow, poor Sux really is a loser.

He may be the walking version of Gocolts

:(

:banana:

I don't blame you. It's much easier to show up a few days a week, flirt with TNG, and complain about how awful this place is than to, ya know, bring something to the table, or heaven forbid, just not show up.

You guys are focking adults talking about 'cliques' on an internet message bored. Are you serious right now? :lol:

Not real life?

Don't get no realer than hoipees.

Did you flush your aborted kid down the toilet or did you just leave it there in a biohazard bag?

I don't blame you. It's much easier to show up a few days a week, flirt with TNG, and complain about how awful this place is than to, ya know, bring something to the table, or heaven forbid, just not show up.

You guys are focking adults talking about 'cliques' on an internet message bored. Are you serious right now? :lol:

He hits the nail on the head. This place is clique central.

I do show up once in a while, mostly to see if anything interesting was posted. Anyway, I'll just stay away more often rather than bother you with my dribble. This place holds no value to me any more.

Enjoy it.

He hits the nail on the head. This place is clique central.

I do show up once in a while, mostly to see if anything interesting was posted. Anyway, I'll just stay away more often rather than bother you with my dribble. This place holds no value to me any more.

Enjoy it.

Priceless...