Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

First off, Melisandres rack. Second, when Brianne saves Sansa, what happens to the hounds? They just stop barking and disappear? That was lazy. And the red woman will have something to do with Jon Snow. He's not gone yet.

Hounds have been found

He was dressed up in last nights episode, could that have been why? devils advocate.

HT is MB

That would actually be about the best turn of events in the whole thing, if they brought him back just to play himself dead.

It is known.

sure the rumors have been swirling and they showed Jon Snow on set all dressed up.

He was dressed up in last nights episode, could that have been why? devils advocate.

HT is MB

I don't think Jons appearance changed at all from the end of last season so I'm not sure they would have needed HIM per say to be on set for any part of season 6 episode 1 but he most definitely is in the show... maybe its just for flashback scenes? but i doubt it.

I don't read the books and I know they have run out of book to work with but considering the books are a song of fire and ice, It just always seemed obvious to me that this was Daenerys and Jon Snow. And since Jon is her brother and all, or cousin or whatever... a targaryen

idk who MB is so i don't care :D

do hound dogs even attack? fock, they are hound dogs, not dire wolves.

i think the idea is that they have been trained to be vicious by the boltons. Fed human flesh etc. The kid says to feed his dead girlfriend to the hounds rather than bury or burn her.

Bran was supposed to be the focal point of Season 6 and they didn't even show him last night.

I have a feeling he's going to be like half the next episode.

Bran was supposed to be the focal point of Season 6 and they didn't even show him last night.

maybe its because Sansa gives me a boner but Bran is by far the worst storyline. Might be close between him and Arya.

I don't think Jons appearance changed at all from the end of last season so I'm not sure they would have needed HIM per say to be on set for any part of season 6 episode 1 but he most definitely is in the show... maybe its just for flashback scenes? but i doubt it.

I don't read the books and I know they have run out of book to work with but considering the books are a song of fire and ice, It just always seemed obvious to me that this was Daenerys and Jon Snow. And since Jon is her brother and all, or cousin or whatever... a targaryen

idk who MB is so i don't care :D

i think the idea is that they have been trained to be vicious by the boltons. Fed human flesh etc. The kid says to feed his dead girlfriend to the hounds rather than bury or burn her.

I thought a song of ice and fire meant a final showdown of Danny and her dragons versus the white walkers

If they put Sansa in the other half, I'll have a free night on Sunday.

Truth be told, like when watching Lost and phillybears write-ups, I won't know how to feel about this episode until Drobe weighs in...

Truth be told, like when watching Lost and phillybears write-ups, I won't know how to feel about this episode until Drobe weighs in...

:first:

I thought a song of ice and fire meant a final showdown of Danny and her dragons versus the white walkers

probably this as well but i think it has multiple meanings. Dany being the dragon queen and Jon being the whitewalker slayer.

also i do not know if this is common knowledge or just a hunch but I think it is said in the books/show that Ned Starks sister was taken/raped by a Targ so I have just been assuming that Jon is actually his sisters kid and he just claims him as his own bastard to protect him. Hes a stark/targ hybrid and he will rule the north while Dany rules the south..... or something like that.

(watch he stays dead :first: )

only read book 1 - here are a dumb guy's predictions:

1. Sansa becomes a bad-ass evil bi@tch (i.e. Cercei of the North)

2. Midget and Eunich rebuild Mereen

3. Arya remains blind forever but kicks more ass than any blind Kung Fu masters did

4. Queen Margery "Walk of Shame" coming up!

5. Jon Snow is reincarnated by Red-T!ts in the Season Finale - and Jon's fate becomes a dragged-out root canal for viewers

I was more concerned with the sudden appearance of Sand Snakes in the harbor at King's Landing than the disappearance of the hounds. Was that explained? I was going to say "did they stow away on the ship?" but they were standing on the dock when Myrcella died. And why didn't Ellaria just kiss Trystane too? I guess they didn't want to miss out on another cringe-inducing scene with the Sand Snakes?

The show needs to get a lot more out of having these two back together again.

• Like 1

probably this as well but i think it has multiple meanings. Dany being the dragon queen and Jon Samwell Tarly being the whitewalker slayer.

fixed that for you

1. Sansa becomes a bad-ass evil bi@tch (i.e. Cercei of the North)

3. Arya remains blind forever but kicks more ass than any blind Kung Fu masters did

4. Queen Margery "Walk of Shame" coming up!

5. Jon Snow is reincarnated by Red-T!ts in the Season Finale - and Jon's fate becomes a dragged-out root canal for viewers

i would agree with all of this except I dont see how they can wait for the finale to reincarnate Jon. He'd be dead a long time by then. I'd have to go back to the episode with the hound and arya and the guy who brings his buddy back to life a bunch to see if they establish guidelines about that sort of thing.

I also saw a breakdown of one of the trailers where they point out a guy who looks like Jon Snow in action... could be the finale I suppose but that would suck.

Jon has been my favorite character since episode 1.. he is followed closely by Bronn.

unpossible, as she is seen in one of the trailers without her eyes clouded. She will be given one more chance.

fixed that for you

pretty sure Jon kills a white walker before Sam does. boom!

this show wouldn't even be a show without Sam.

Sam > Jon

Wait till Sam hears about Jon Snow's death!

Hell hath no fury like a Tarly scorned.

preface: I love the show, just being critical for the sake of being critical...

the Dorn / Sand Snakes story line is rubbish - it's the "Kardashian" "Strip Mall" part of this show right now - it's too dumb and superficial to be part of something so clever and well done otherwise.

the Dorn / Sand Snakes story line is rubbish - it's the "Kardashian" "Strip Mall" part of this show right now - it's too dumb and superficial to be part of something so clever and well done otherwise.

The spear through the back of the skull was pretty badass

unpossible, as she is seen in one of the trailers without her eyes clouded. She will be given one more chance.

:dunno:

OK

Please remove no spoilers from the title of this. False Advertising

Nope, Jon killed a wight, Sam killed a Walker.

The spear through the back of the skull was pretty badass

yes, this is what the Sand Skunts bring to the table - some t!ts... and violence... and special effects (possibly on both)...

you're probably right. 4 hot women kicking ass and sexing up the show. As of now they are a side story but wonder what will happen down the line considering they killed the Lannisters kid and Jamie and Cersei seem hell bent on focking everyone up now.

on a related note, the entire dialogue of the Dothraki guys last night was both hilarious and completely out of place. I understand they are kind of primitive but its like the writers just decided to give them a dialogue of a group of 2016 frat boys. :lol:

:headbanger:

Yeah, not sure where they are going with that, if anywhere, but it's been terrible. The only good part about it (other than the jail titty scene) was the all-too-brief appearance of the Red Viper.

you're probably right. 4 hot women kicking ass and sexing up the show. As of now they are a side story but wonder what will happen down the line considering they killed the Lannisters kid and Jamie and Cersei seem hell bent on focking everyone up now.

on a related note, the entire dialogue of the Dothraki guys last night was both hilarious and completely out of place. I understand they are kind of primitive but its like the writers just decided to give them a dialogue of a group of 2016 frat boys. :lol:

http://imgur.com/r/gameofthrones/U9IoNPb

I thought HBO would do a good job having to make it up as they go and not having a book to guide them. They definitely are not off to a good start.

aside from the literal difference, is there one? would they have died via anything other than dragon glass or valyrian steel?

I believe their only function is to help viewers root for the detestable, incestuous, murdering, greedy, Lannisters.

aside from the literal difference, is there one? would they have died via anything other than dragon glass or valyrian steel?

OOOh! OOOH! Pick Me - Pick Me

(non-book reader)

A Wight is a dead guy now alive from a Walker

A Walker is the Top Tier Bad Asses that can create Wights.

I think you can effectively "kill" the wights just by chopping them up into enough pieces with a normal weapon, and/or burning them, whereas Walkers are untouchable by all but the weapons you mention I believe.

(non-book reader)

but, but, i just said is there a difference besides the literal.

maybe i didn't word it right. I meant literal as in a white being a risen from the dead as a walker and a full blown white walker being a higher rank.

what im asking is, are there other difference in the way they are killed? would Jons sword not have killed the walker in the woods that Sam lucks into killing?

also i dont think a "white" has to be risen by a walker. There was no walker around to raise the white that Jon kills

my mother feels that the show has lost it's luster, too many main characters (seasoned actors) are gone and we're left with people we don't care about (teen actors and side characters).

the show seems a bit desperate in that there's a need to have some sort of surprise killing.

the show didn't make it big just because of deaths, it had a rich story.

i agree with something i read on twitter: if jon snow doesn't wake up by the next episode, i'm out.

(not really...)

(non-book reader)

oh...really? thanks. :doh:

my mother feels that the show has lost it's luster,

well... that's it then... I mean, PEENIE'S MOM SAID the show lost it's luster so... forget it, it's over...

:music_guitarred:

• Like 1

(non-book reader)

I played Dungeons and Dragons and I can confirm this.