Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

Hey dumbass, you're watching the wrong show if you're going to be upset/shocked about important/likable characters dying.

get the fock over it

agreed.

They are so e what keeping true to book and some ways not. As far as snow pretty much true to book. I agree with Ed thpugh he comes back to either lead the white walkers or by the red witch. He is too important to die off totally. IMO he might be the main character of the entire series.

I a tally really liked the finale... nice long full frontal of Cersei ... I would totally hit it...

Read an interview with Kit Harrington last night where he stated that his character will NOT be coming back. So either they're trying to fock with us, or he's truly dead. :(

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/14/game-thrones-jon-dies-interview

http://pastormattblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/stallone-300x225.jpg

Read an interview with Kit Harrington last night where he stated that his character will NOT be coming back. So either they're trying to fock with us, or he's truly dead. :(

We shall see. I wondered when I read the books, and again last night if he was all-the-way-dead or mostly dead(see Princess Bride). If 100% not coming back, then 90% of what he know is a giant mcguffin and about 3000 pages of worthlessness. It would not surprise me, if Kit hasn't been told or the show runners are keeping are laying out false trails for people to follow.

agreed.

They are so e what keeping true to book and some ways not. As far as snow pretty much true to book. I agree with Ed thpugh he comes back to either lead the white walkers or by the red witch. He is too important to die off totally. IMO he might be the main character of the entire series.

I a tally really liked the finale... nice long full frontal of Cersei ... I would totally hit it...

you wanted to lick her dirty, bloody feet, didn't you?

We shall see. I wondered when I read the books, and again last night if he was all-the-way-dead or mostly dead(see Princess Bride). If 100% not coming back, then 90% of what he know is a giant mcguffin and about 3000 pages of worthlessness. It would not surprise me, if Kit hasn't been told or the show runners are keeping are laying out false trails for people to follow.

Have you read the books? I can't remember, and I don't want to respond with any spoilers, in case you haven't.

I think it's fair to say that Jon Snow isn't coming back.

Do we even have to use these things anymore?

There are so many blatant passages in the book for readers to theorize on what's going to happen here, but no such hints in the show. Mainly Melisandre and Varamyr passages.

[Varamyr] had known what Snow was the moment he saw that great white direwolf stalking silent at his side. One skinchanger can always sense another. The gift was strong in Snow, but the youth was untaught, still fighting his nature when he should have gloried in it.

There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him.

“I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow.”

“Now he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again.”

He even had a different last word in the book, did he not? A very specific, related one...

Ghost.

I don't see why. there are no more books.

any spoilers are mere speculation now

No spoilers or I peenie the thread :mad:

:banana:

I don't see why. there are no more books.

any spoilers are mere speculation now

There are certain book plots that people who might want to read them, might not want to see. I'm just being courteous.

Have you read the books? I can't remember, and I don't want to respond with any spoilers, in case you haven't.

I've read the books and that's why I said if he doesn't come back, then GRRM has spent 5 books positioning Snow as the NEO of GoT to end it now...I don't think so.

1. Kit Harington Is Officially On Through Season 7

First of all, we’ve got the fact that Harington doesn’t seem to be leaving the show anytime soon. Last year, The Hollywood Reporter covered the fact that several GoT stars renegotiated their contracts for Season 7, and among those actors were Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, and Natalie Dormer.

Would he be getting a significant raise if he was going to be dead? I think not.

BTW, I find it strange that you ask me if I read the books while quoting me saying. I wondered when I read the books :lol:

There are certain book plots that people who might want to read them, might not want to see. I'm just being courteous.

Wasn't there something about him being paid through 7 seasons?

Why did they bother explaining who his real parents were, to kill him off and not even use what they told us in the show?? :dunno:

Makes little sense.

There are so many blatant passages in the book for readers to theorize on what's going to happen here, but no such hints in the show.

Well, they seems to have taken the Lady Stoneheart character out, along with Mance Raydar surviving. So.. I'm not sure what to think as far a the show is concerned.

I've read the books and that's why I said if he doesn't come back, then GRRM has spent 5 books positioning Snow as the NEO of GoT to end it now...I don't think so.

1. Kit Harington Is Officially On Through Season 7

First of all, weve got the fact that Harington doesnt seem to be leaving the show anytime soon. Last year, The Hollywood Reporter covered the fact that several GoT stars renegotiated their contracts for Season 7, and among those actors were Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, and Natalie Dormer.

Would he be getting a significant raise if he was going to be dead? I think not.

BTW, I find it strange that you ask me if I read the books while quoting me saying. I wondered when I read the books :lol:

Sorry... I just have glossed over that. :lol:

Two words

Lady Stoneheart

Why do all the men who actually have fhking honor in this series have to die

Well, they seems to have taken the Lady Stoneheart character out, along with Mance Raydar surviving. So.. I'm not sure what to think as far a the show is concerned.

I'm still not even sure that Mance is dead in the show! Stoneheart could even still make an appearance after Jon comes back if their trying to make show-watchers forget about Beric and his resurrections. I mean...who else is going find Sansa/Reek and deserves to kill the Boltons? Hell I bet Brotherhood scooped up The Hound in their travels as well.

Why do all the men who actually have fhking honor in this series have to die

I think he lost most of that by this point.

The actor would have to be in on it. What if he goes and books up a bunch of other stuff because he thought he was done on the show?

Two quick things, if they haven't been posted yet. I still need to put my thoughts together.

Jon Snow isn't coming back next season per the actor. Dead is dead.

Cersei was a body double, except for the head, which they superimposed onto the body double. Apparently she was pregnant during the shoot. And I didn't think her boobs were really that big. Sorry to burst bubbles.

Fock the Night Watch. Team White Walker, all the way.

Carry on.

you know how they say you poop when you die?

Jon is going to poop a dragon that will kill everyone

Jon Snow isn't coming back next season per the actor. Dead is dead.

What would you expect him to say?

Dead is dead.. but did we see him dead?

I'm pretty sure Jon Snow is dead.

However melisandre just so happening to show up right before he died was a bit too convenient. Especially since she's displayed interest in his blood and/or junk in the past.

Could be Melisandre's visions were right but it wasn't Stannis who was supposed to beat the Boltons and go on to claim the throne. :dunno:

Stannis supposed to be the best war tactician in the game. lies

unsulled supposed to be the baddest army in the game. lies

However melisandre just so happening to show up right before he died was a bit too convenient. Especially since she's displayed interest in his blood and/or junk in the past.

He does have kings blood, just not stark blood.

Daenyrus has the Dragons kill the white walkers, the dothraki lay waste to everyone in westeros. Daenyrus decides it's too cold In westeros and leaves Tyrion and Bronn in charge. Hilarity ensues.

One small thing that bothered me last night was the oh-so-contrived, Brienne watching the window and right as Sansa is lighting the candle, Pod comes and drags her away. Jeez that was bad.

One small thing that bothered me last night was the oh-so-contrived, Brienne watching the window and right as Sansa is lighting the candle, Pod comes and drags her away. Jeez that was bad.

typical of the shoddy production we have come to see on GOT

As a non book reader, last night's episode leaves me with a lot to ponder about where the show goes from here.

The Starks and Lannisters remind me of the show survivor. The 3 Lannister siblings are like the cagey, slimey player who survive by deception and smarts. Cersei, Jaimie, and Tyrion all have great survivor instincts. The Starks are like the survivor contestant who wins most of the challenges but is too naive to see that people are plotting behind his back. As soon as you know it, they're dead. If Jon Snow had Tyrion's brain, he would have talked his way out of that mess last night.

Other thoughts:

Sansa and Theon: Quite a jump. Was there a pile of snow down there or something? Sansa's character probably grew and changed more than any other character this season. I like what she has become and she may end up being the smartest Stark of the bunch.

Daenerys: she looks like she is in trouble or did those guys see her flying on a dragon and think she is some kind of God. I'm thinking the latter and maybe this is another army (how many armies has she had?) that can help her take the iron throne.

Arya - Once one of my favorite characters. Hope she doesn't go blind. Lost a little interest in her story line this season.

Tyrion and Varys - always a treat when these two match wits.

Cersei - nice nude walk. I thought she was going to die but like I mentioned earlier, those Lannisters find a way to survive and rise again. I never liked her much but I do hope she takes some revenge on those nuns and the high sparrow. Those people give me the creeps (too much Catholic school memories for me).

Jon Snow - Gonna miss ya buddy!

Stannis - Good Riddance!

Myracella - Kiss goodbye! Hardly knew ya.

Meryn - One of the best deaths yet!

Arya - Once one of my favorite characters. Hope she doesn't go blind. Lost a little interest in her story line this season.

hopefully she is blind. stupid little liar.

she can be a blind assassin

Why are you calling me a dumbass?

I've watched the show just like you!

I know how the fock this show rolls, motherfocker!

What the fck, you think you have some insight I don't have??

You the dumbass, sht the fck up with your negative ass.

you're a dumbass, dumbass. Watch a different show.

waaahhhh Jon Snow died :cry:

Why are you calling me a dumbass?

I've watched the show just like you!

I know how the fock this show rolls, motherfocker!

What the fck, you think you have some insight I don't have??

You the dumbass, sht the fck up with your negative ass.

You get the fck over it, mind your fcking business, nobody was directing a question towards you in the first damn place.

I was asking the BOOK readers and obviously from your lame ass response you don't read no books.

How the fck you gonna say some off the wall sht on this thread where people are enjoying the show.

Take your grumpy loser ass somewhere, azzhole!

:shocking:

:clap:

hopefully she is blind. stupid little liar.

she can be a blind assassin

I sense a Daredevil guest spot in her future.

you're a dumbass, dumbass. Watch a different show.

waaahhhh Jon Snow died :cry:

You're such a fockin retard. A tasteless, friendless loser. It's not the worlds fault uou had a horrible mother. Take it up with her. Typical masshole trash.

You're such a fockin retard. A tasteless, friendless loser. It's not the worlds fault uou had a horrible mother. Take it up with her. Typical masshole trash.

:overhead: