Are you gonna make it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How bad is it?

• lost everything
    • got wet lost the roof
    • sprung a leak
    • lost power
    • Ratts ass what storm

Spent Saturday out on the lake mid 70's light winds lots of beer. :cheers: More of the same today.

Lost power very, very briefly last night. Back up, no damage. :thumbsup:

Apparently the two people who lost everything didn't lose their internet connections.

Smart phone dummy

Had a 60 foot tree sitting on the roof/deck. It took out the railing on the deck but the roof looks ok. They had to bring in a crane to get rid of it. The remains of the tree are now sitting in the driveway. Pretty lucky all things considered.

90 degrees and clear here in montana. too hot to ride to the freeroll at the hilton.

90 degrees and clear here in montana. too hot to ride to the freeroll at the hilton.

I think I asked before and have since forgotten, where do you live in montana?

If this didn't hit the upper East Coast it wouldn't even have made the news.

Tree lying on my powerline. FD comes over with a ladder truck, proceeds to spend 30 min setting up the truck and turning it around. Guys proceed to lay 3 red cones and then left.

Tree still lying there.

I drove an hour and a half through it, wasn't too bad

I think I asked before and have since forgotten, where do you live in montana?

zoo town, skooled in bozo.

u?

zoo town, skooled in bozo.

u?

I lived the last 10 years in bozeman, just moved away.

If this didn't hit the upper East Coast it wouldn't even have made the news.

Especially when you had people on the news saying it's going to be "historic".. When it was barely a hurricane, Katrina, Rita, Ike now those were some big ass storms

Was 106 and sunny here in the metroplex - no signs of rain, wind or the storm. All accounted for and ok.

Lost power yesterday at 8 in the morning...still no power. :(

Scuttlebutt on the street is 3-7 days. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:banana:

Waay overhyped - - the Weather Channel experts need to be tasered for their blasphemy on "this could be the most historic storm ever". What a bunch of crap. I quit watching after landfall in N.C. The reporters weren't even getting blown over - that's no fun. EPIC FAIL on the overhype :thumbsdown:

Scuttlebutt on the street is 3-7 days. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:banana:

I am sitting in a meeting with a guy from Foxboro and he still can't get an answer as to when it is going to be back on.

I lived the last 10 years in bozeman, just moved away.

bridger or big sky?

Waay overhyped - - the Weather Channel experts need to be tasered for their blasphemy on "this could be the most historic storm ever". What a bunch of crap. I quit watching after landfall in N.C. The reporters weren't even getting blown over - that's no fun. EPIC FAIL on the overhype :thumbsdown:

:music_guitarred:

bridger or big sky?

Bridger, the 20 minute drive cannot be beat.

I skied bigsky during the early season when the rates are 20 dollars a day, but I always got my season pass at bridger.

i had a pass for 5 years at bridger boring. hidden was cool.

is turk still pushing the ridge hippies?

big sky is awesome when there is snow. we used to hike the summet before the tram and ski smitty's cooulour (the big) b4 the tram.

my friend rusty squires, ncaa slalom champ, set the world 24 hour vertical record on mad wolf. two helecopters shuttled him to the top.

as a frosh i lived across the street from doug coombs and used to buy weed from his roomy.

:overhead: Six years ago today I was rocking. :headbanger:

link, focktard?

Damn people....I never even lost power there are some trees down around and there was some flooding. Even some focktard of a kid died by getting swept away hanging by a reservoir during a hurricane :blink: !!!

Jersey had a lot of flooding. Still flooded in many areas. New York and Jersey both with a lot of trees down on roofs and power lines. Lots of sewer back ups and sump pump failures ruining basements.

Funny how some people are laughing that Irene wouldn't be newsworthy if it hadn't hit the east coast. No sht, geniuses. Big storms in the ocean are never newsworthy unless they make landfall. I guess 1 millions people without electricity is irrelevant. Some people are so jaded.

Jersey had a lot of flooding. Still flooded in many areas. New York and Jersey both with a lot of trees down on roofs and power lines. Lots of sewer back ups and sump pump failures ruining basements.

Funny how some people are laughing that Irene wouldn't be newsworthy if it hadn't hit the east coast. No sht, geniuses. Big storms in the ocean are never newsworthy unless they make landfall. I guess 1 millions people without electricity is irrelevant. Some people are so jaded.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Get to know your local legislators and council peeps. You apparently have no pull. Stoopid ass.

Still in the dark. :banana:

whole towns still gone in Alabama from the the April 27th tornadoes. Give me 7 more days of no power, subdivisions wiped off the map, and your barely getting there.