Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Amendola...can I please stop seeing/hearing that name!?

Ugh, so sick of hearing about amendola!! Guys, he had a ton of catches for almost 700 measly yds and 3 god awful tds. He aint that good and was force fed the ball all day by bradford who needed someone to throw to as a rookie. Now has a real wr in msw bumping danny down. I kno msw killed people last year but hes not bad.

Please stop the welker comparisons. Sorry about getting racial but if he wasnt white, no one would say it!!! Hes not welker! Sam might take the next step as a qb and that means not throwing "i need to keep my completion rate up" passes to Danny and keeping them in the hands of SJax like he should.

Projection for Danny: 65 500 4

Get over it!

Well then maybe you shouldnt start threads about him. :dunno:

Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola AmedolaAmedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola Amedola

/mature

Amendola.....it's sounds like a candybar....like a european candybar......Amendola.

Or like something in yer brain.

He's not going to be a top 10 WR. But could end up as a top 20 guy and will be a beast in PPR leagues. 75 650 4 TDs is my pred.

The Wes chatter is a bit offensive-I always saw him more of a cross between Collingsworth and Waddle....with bursts of Chrebet.

Ugh, so sick of hearing about amendola!! Guys, he had a ton of catches for almost 700 measly yds and 3 god awful tds. He aint that good and was force fed the ball all day by bradford who needed someone to throw to as a rookie. Now has a real wr in msw bumping danny down. I kno msw killed people last year but hes not bad.

Please stop the welker comparisons. Sorry about getting racial but if he wasnt white, no one would say it!!! Hes not welker! Sam might take the next step as a qb and that means not throwing "i need to keep my completion rate up" passes to Danny and keeping them in the hands of SJax like he should.

Projection for Danny: 65 500 4

Get over it!

I play in a heavier TD league and have never paid much attention to the guy, this year included. I would not pick him over MSW.

I'll be honest, I had no idea the guy was white until this thread. It doesn't matter to me, only numbers do. So basically I'm telling you you're wrong about the white vs black receiver.

Not to pee in your piss filled cornflakes but being "white" is not the only reason him and Welker are compared. Who was the offensive coordinator in N.E. when Welker blew up in the slot role?

Who's the offensive coordinator in St Louis now? What WR position does Amendola play?

I agree... an absolute steal in PPR leagues. The guy will put up at least 80 receptions this season with such a pass-happy offense and playing so many games in a dome. :pointstosky:

Amen Danny!

He was 2nd in redzone targets in 2010. 3TD is an aberration, I'm betting on more from less.

2011 brings so many changes to the St. Louis offense, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to bet much on redzone targets.

If you play PPR he is a steal in the 8th and later rounds. In PPR the reception totals mean a big deal, its why Roddy White and Fitz are probably locks to be top 3WR in that format, their both going to get 100-110 catches. Calvin Johnson who everyone loves this year will probably get 80, thats a 30 point swing.

Rec Yds TD

85 689 3

86 848 7

Guess which one is Welker and which one is Amendola? TD's are hard to predict and especially TD's by WR's, as an example take a look at Welker's totals the last 5 years, 1, 8, 3, 4, 7. So yes Welker did have the better totals (line 2) but he has much better WR's around him to take the heat off him. I actually think having competent WR's helps Amendola.

So for an 8th rounder or later, and usually later but I like to pick him here as I am gambling pretty heavily in most my leagues at the #2WR slot on him and other sleepers so I can load up on RB's. And if I still didn't convince you...good I like getting him in the 8th round. :banana:

So many team name possibilities from his name alone like " A Fistful of Amendolas " .

There was a thread going around about the "best team names". It honestly was the worst collection of team names because a play on a players name is dumb. That being said "A Fistful of Amendolas" is quite catchy. I like it.

I did not get a chance to get Amendola in my only ppr league because I think he went in the fifth round. Manningham went in the third. Everyone elses reach on receivers allowed me to get some deals ala Vick in the second, SJax in the fourth, and Blount in the sixth. Keep reaching.

Not to pee in your piss filled cornflakes but being "white" is not the only reason him and Welker are compared. Who was the offensive coordinator in N.E. when Welker blew up in the slot role?

Who's the offensive coordinator in St Louis now? What WR position does Amendola play?

Exactly why I picked him up in the late rounds. :doublethumbsup: By the way, wasn't there an outbreak of Amendola in Zaire and Reston?

Looks like Philly plans to let Nnamdi cover the slot some on Sunday. Welcome to Nanmdi island, Amendola . :unsure:

That's good info. I think I'm :bench: ing him for Burelson. (who scored last year against TB)

Looks like Philly plans to let Nnamdi cover the slot some on Sunday. Welcome to Nanmdi island, Amendola . :unsure:

Amendola cant be covered...He is unstoppable :headbanger:

LOL it wont matter because nnnamdi wont let him catch anything past 5 yds, but he will only get 1 yd passes thrown to him. While Nnamdi takes a nap in the secondary between easy tackles, amendola will catch 6 passes for 10 yds and everyone will say "hes lighting up Nnamdi! Hes got 6 catches already!"

Now has a real wr in msw

:lol:

LOL I agree that statement could def be a reach, only time will tell I guess. Ill own it if im wrong.

i mean MSW is a real Wr in the sense that he plays in the NFL but the dude just aint that good.

Nothing you say can convince me he is better than Amendola.

I could see Amendola taking a backseat to Kendricks, Gibson, and even Clayton when he returns but any decline in Amendolas production won't be a direct result of MSW.

i mean MSW is a real Wr in the sense that he plays in the NFL but the dude just aint that good.

Nothing you say can convince me he is better than Amendola.

I could see Amendola taking a backseat to Kendricks, Gibson, and even Clayton when he returns but any decline in Amendolas production won't be a direct result of MSW.

They are two different breeds of receiver..you're comparing apples and oranges here. :dunno:

They are two different breeds of receiver..you're comparing apples and oranges here. :dunno:

More like tangelos and papayas IMHFBDO

The only player I drafted in all 3 of my leagues, and they are all non ppr. Nice #3 for now. His avg is going to go up. I think he avg a NFL low for over a certain amount of catches last yr.

MSW?? Bwahahah I'll take Gibson over him

not meant to compare anyone. the issue was amendola losing looks and production because of MSW... try to keep up

How is he doing today?

He has 5 points. Don't you have a stat tracker? Or are you leaping to judgement early on?

He has 5 points. Don't you have a stat tracker? Or are you leaping to judgement early on?

Obviously i dont right now or i wouldnt ask assclown.