Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

What's missing from FFToday?

This has been a great site for years now. I myself am a longtime veteran. My listed date would have been even older had I not just lurked for a year before signing up, then when I did, later on lost my password.

Anyways.

FFtoday seems to be missing the dynasty aspect of fantasy football.

This was covered a little by guys like Waldman and others. Unfortunatly some guys have moved on to other places.

Now their really only seems to be in depth analysis by MaddMF, and a few others every now and then.

My question for Mike and Mike (pardon the pun) and others.

Would anyone want a dynasty/very deep league info around here? Could it even be done?

I thought after years of the redraft and keeper leagues. Several years ago, players were going the dynasty route, with more college football scouting.

But it seems like the FFtoday community is missing out on this part of their rankings and information.

Do owners want a Dynasty section. Or is it just my wish list?

:dunno:

More keeper stuff would be interesting to read. I don't even know where you would go to find one of these leagues.

You know if we had a quick way to flag our posts to reflect scoring format for the help board would be incredibly awesome. Maybe a button that the poster just clicks next to add reply for standard/ppr/custom? Hell make it an emoticon, and of course the ppr emoticon would be carrying the flag, its patriotic to play ppr! :P

Thought you were going to say it's missing MKB4... some silverback you are! :nono:

Hey,

I was never into mooses.

:lol:

First off, this place is the :first: fantasy football site. However there is one thing I would love for it to have. That is a weekly "power ranking" of all the players (by position). Not a ranking for each weeks game, but a ranking of players from now until the rest of the season. Which would be updated weekly.

We have the preseason, pre fantasy draft rankings, but once the season starts those are thrown away. We should keep them and update them after every Monday. It would be awesome for trades and free agent pick ups. A fantasy football "power ranking".

I wish we had some sort of all knowing fantasy football super genius who could grace us with his presence. :dunno:

Many long time main board posters left a few years ago to Fantasy Sports outlaws or what ever it is called - alot of them had good insight.

First off, this place is the :first: fantasy football site. However there is one thing I would love for it to have. That is a weekly "power ranking" of all the players (by position). Not a ranking for each weeks game, but a ranking of players from now until the rest of the season. Which would be updated weekly.

We have the preseason, pre fantasy draft rankings, but once the season starts those are thrown away. We should keep them and update them after every Monday. It would be awesome for trades and free agent pick ups. A fantasy football "power ranking".

I would vote for this as well...

Guys,

We certainly have a void in keeper/dynasty specific material on the site. If there are specific features or topics on the subject you would like to see, please give your suggestions. The more specific the better. We did dome dynasty rankings for a few years which I thought were excellent (thumbs up to Joe Kilroy) but honestly, received very little response. Let us know what you want and we'll see if we can make it happen.

I wish we had some sort of all knowing fantasy football super genius who could grace us with his presence.

We have Axe Elf :unsure:

I thought you were going to say people who actually provide sound reasoning and analysis, and not witty one-liners. I miss that, too.

IDP.

Dynasty.

Other than that I think FFT is the best site for FF. I've gone to guys & xtreme forums. It's just not even close.

The biggest thing that bothers me is team mngt. questions on the mange bored.....well, that & GiantFan (lol).

Guys,

We certainly have a void in keeper/dynasty specific material on the site. If there are specific features or topics on the subject you would like to see, please give your suggestions. The more specific the better. We did dome dynasty rankings for a few years which I thought were excellent (thumbs up to Joe Kilroy) but honestly, received very little response. Let us know what you want and we'll see if we can make it happen.

I thought it was a great piece, and was disappointed when it wasn't up this year.

He put alot of work into that.