Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Michael Vick

Vick just sucks at avoiding contact. It is uncanny how every hit seems like a bone crusher. Maybe it is his head height to helmet ratio.

Vick just sucks at avoiding contact. It is uncanny how every hit seems like a bone crusher. Maybe it is his head height to helmet ratio.

Maybe it's because he has the IQ of the dogs he burned.

OK. He's back in the game. Phew.

Maybe it was shenanigans to throw off the D? Kafka was on the field then pulled him right before the play.

Maybe it's because he has the IQ of the dogs he burned.

You might be insulting the dogs.

Kafka going in...Vick on the bench holding his head.

And Kafka's first throw is an INT.

:wall:

And now it does look like Vick's head.

WTF, I thought it was his right hand.

He's getting the shiit kicked out of him.

:pointstosky: O-line. :pointstosky:

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

WTF, I thought it was his right hand.

So did I...watching about 5 games so I didn't see what happened. Turned around and Kafka had his helmet on, Vick was on the bench with his head in his hands, and the announcers said he slid down the bench, and wouldn't even stand up to move down.

It's not his throwing hand. Get the F back in there you big ######

He's a lefty???? Then yea. WTF? Get out there poosay.

Doesn't matter, this game is about to be over. :wall:

Anybody glad they drafted him in the first round?

I guess you could put this down for any player that gets hurt. anybody glad they drafted Charles in first round?

Just stupid smack talk

I guess you could put this down for any player that gets hurt. anybody glad they drafted Charles in first round?

Just stupid smack talk

Charles didn't come with any of the known risk that Vick did. I'm also not blaming injuries for Vick's sub-1st round production.

He aint catching anybody by surprise this year.

I just watched Vick's press conference. What an inarticulate thug.

He's not a poet.

he's a lefty. They'll create some sort of contraption he can wear, and he'll be back out there next week...

In terms of being happy drafting him 1st round, I most definitely am not. I was touting him hard last year, and grabbed him in 2 of my leagues, 1 at 1.07(12 teamer) and the other at 2.02(10 teamer) Reason I'm not happy is because teams are out there just slinging it hard, and there are 10 quarterbacks that are not just producting better than him now, but will continue to do so. Atleast 5 of those are not top 5 round picks! So yeah, he's not paying dividends based on price paid, but it ain't over yet!

he's a lefty. They'll create some sort of contraption he can wear, and he'll be back out there next week...

In terms of being happy drafting him 1st round, I most definitely am not. I was touting him hard last year, and grabbed him in 2 of my leagues, 1 at 1.07(12 teamer) and the other at 2.02(10 teamer) Reason I'm not happy is because teams are out there just slinging it hard, and there are 10 quarterbacks that are not just producting better than him now, but will continue to do so. Atleast 5 of those are not top 5 round picks! So yeah, he's not paying dividends based on price paid, but it ain't over yet!

You shouldn't have drank the kool aid. It's been going on since before his jail time like he was the messiah of NFL QBs. He's a mediocre QB at best, is dumb as a blob of silly putty, and as consistent as a Rex Grossman, Jay Cutler, or any other scary QB out there.

Last year was a fluke. He was on his game but I never expected it to last. His stats don't even show the awfulness as there have been about 5 should have been INTs this year that weren't counted because the D dropped the ball and just this game he had a lucky fumble that wasn't turned over.

I want McNabb back. :cry: J/K

The silver lining is that if Philly misses the playoffs you've got to think Reid gets fired.

The silver lining is that if Philly misses the playoffs you've got to think Reid gets fired.

:pointstosky:

You think Bill Cowher would come to Philly?

:pointstosky:

You think Bill Cowher would come to Philly?

I don't know, but I'd cream my shorts if he did.

Vick has been pretty bad, but I still think he's a QB you can win with. What kills me is that we can spend a bajillion dollars in free agency and still come into the year with the worst LBs and safeties in the NFL, along with a patchwork OL and a scheme that gets the $100 million QB smacked around like a piñata.

Hey Andy: Maybe instead of signing a former Pro Bowl RB to get 3 touches per game you should've come into the year with a MLB? Nice work on the 27 year old fireman, too.

I've said it before: Reid is among the best coaches in the game from Monday to Saturday, and one of the worst on Sunday. Every week he does something moronic. This week it was running the FB on 3rd and goal. He's Owen freaking Schmidt, not Mike Alstott.

The sad part is this team will probably win 9-10 games before getting dismantled in the playoffs again, ensuring that Fat Andy sticks around for a few more years. My wife said today "Why do you watch this sh1t?" and I really had no answer.

:doh:

Vick has been pretty bad, but I still think he's a QB you can win with. What kills me is that we can spend a bajillion dollars in free agency and still come into the year with the worst LBs and safeties in the NFL, along with a patchwork OL and a scheme that gets the $100 million QB smacked around like a piñata.

Hey Andy: Maybe instead of signing a former Pro Bowl RB to get 3 touches per game you should've come into the year with a MLB? Nice work on the 27 year old fireman, too.

I've said it before: Reid is among the best coaches in the game from Monday to Saturday, and one of the worst on Sunday. Every week he does something moronic. This week it was running the FB on 3rd and goal. He's Owen freaking Schmidt, not Mike Alstott.

The sad part is this team will probably win 9-10 games before getting dismantled in the playoffs again, ensuring that Fat Andy sticks around for a few more years. My wife said today "Why do you watch this sh1t?" and I really had no answer.

And this is why I'll be listening to Eagles talk radio, as well as my normal Giants talk. :banana:

Michael Vick may be a QB you can win with if he's not scrambling on every single play and getting his head knocked off every fourth play. He's a good enough QB to win if he has a balanced team around him. Tom Brady he is not. Oh and BTW... how much time does Brady have in the pocket every play? Yea... exactly.

Speaking of balanced team... without a D that can stop the run, even if you happen to stumble into the playoffs, are you going to win even one game? No. Mebbe if you have a NE or Indy type offense where you can just out-shoot the opponent. Maybe that's what they thought they had with Vick. They are wrong.

But without a focking o-line that is going to keep him safe.... did they just think he would scramble his way out of every situation so they could skimp on that. You just gave a guy $100 million contract and you are OK with his head falling off every game????

Yea. The secondary is top 5 in the league. But their run D is bottom 5 in the league. That will not win games. And what is this MLB position you speak of on the Eagles? Do we even have one? :wall:

It seems they went out in the off season and beefed up the team in places it didn't need to be beefed up. Protect your focking QB and take the ball off the ground and force them to throw and invest in one or two key positions in the secondary... not pour your entire budget into it. Is this really that hard?

Reid is one of the best Mon-Sat coaches, and sucks on Sunday. But I'm seriously questioning what they did in the off-season which is making me think he's a moron the other 6 days of the week as well.

UGGGHHH. :wall:

And this is why I'll be listening to Eagles talk radio, as well as my normal Giants talk. :banana:

I can't wait to listen to WIP on my drive to CT tomorrow morning. They are hilarious with the Eagles negativity and some of the callers are classic. I wish I had an audio of some guy who called last week that went off on a tangent about Reid. He brought up 4 or 5 points and repeatedly said, "I'm sick of seeing this week after week after week after week after year after year after year after year." It was awesome.

Vick just takes way too much contact, especially for a relatively smallish QB. That much is clear. Whether it's a leaky O-line, the officials not throwing flags, or Vick himself not doing a good enough job of avoiding hits, it's a huge problem that the Eagles need to resolve if they want to be successful. They're going nowhere without a healthy Vick.

Vick just takes way too much contact, especially for a relatively smallish QB. That much is clear. Whether it's a leaky O-line, the officials not throwing flags, or Vick himself not doing a good enough job of avoiding hits, it's a huge problem that the Eagles need to resolve if they want to be successful. They're going nowhere without a healthy Vick.

Well according to his press conference it was the officials not throwing flags. :rolleyes:

Vick scrambles probably better than any other QB in the NFL.

The problem the Eagles need to resolve is their abysmal O-Line.