Sign in to follow this  
$0.02

Torrey Smith Is The Greatest Football Player

Started him today!!!!! WOO!

jk

I picked him up this morning when I read he was getting the start just on a hunch. Course he's sitting on my bench, but he won't be for long by the sounds of it.

Edit

Rookie speedster who just took Evans job with his 3rd td....

Harbaugh hates rookies. When Evans is healthy again I would not be surprised in the least to see Smith get bumped back down to #3.

Harbaugh hates rookies. When Evans is healthy again I would not be surprised in the least to see Smith get bumped back down to #3.

I hate gambling, but if I win the focking lottery I might just play again.

I need another WR....i added Torrey Smith but wondering if I should grab S.Rice instead?

I need another WR....i added Torrey Smith but wondering if I should grab S.Rice instead?

Anyone?

Anyone?

If he doesn't cost you much (like a high waiver priority) stash him, but don't chase a one day success - against the Rams - with a rookie WR.

Torrey Smith or Nate Washington ?

I figure they will be the hot WR adds for week 4.

Nate

I dont know if you guys are paying attention, but Torrey is on pace for:

1872 Yards

39 TD's

:shocking:

These projections are a near lock. But id go conservative and say 1600 25 is more realistic.

In other news...in one game (screw it, one half) I can safely say this kid is better than Lee Evans lol!

I picked him up this morning when I read he was getting the start just on a hunch. Course he's sitting on my bench, but he won't be for long by the sounds of it.

Where did you hear this???

I think it was an email I got from kffl.com or FBG's Sunday morning. I'll try to remember to check when I get home and can access my personal email (blocked at work)

I'm sure someone has caught a TD with their first ever catch...but first 3?

Pretty wild.

Never done by a WR but was done by my Mike Vrabel.

I am a UMD alum and I didn't even know he was that fast. Damn!

Friedgen was a good coach, but clueless when it came to how to use the likes of Torry or Vernon Davis or others.....he preferred a muted approach to offense, when he had devastating weapons at his disposal.... <_<

Published Sat Sep 24 1:42:55 p.m. ET 2011

(TheHuddle) Baltimore Ravens WR Torrey Smith may start at wide receiver Week 3 in place of injured WR Lee Evans (ankle).

Analysis: Astute fantasy owners in deep leagues will keep an eye on Smith because Evans' ankle just won't seem to heal. Smith was the Ravens' first-round pick (26th overall) and has all the tools. 6'1", 204, 4.43 speed. He tore it up at Maryland with 67 catches, 1,055 yards and 12 TDs last year.

Published Sun Sep 25 12:53:00 p.m. ET 2011

(Rotoworld) Torrey Smith tweeted Sunday that he'll be taking Lee Evans' (ankle) place in the starting lineup against the Rams.

Analysis: Despite making zero impact in his first two games and reportedly turning in a rough week of practice, Smith is getting the call over La'Quan Williams and Tandon Doss. Smith won't be worth owning, let alone starting, until he shows something in a game.

Guess he "Showed" a little something...Unfortunately, I did not...Left him on the WW yesterday. :doh: