Sign in to follow this  
Brut Gnome

Week 4 waiver pick ups

add mcmichael if he's available... who know what will happen with gates as of now

Kendall Hunter,

Jared Cook

Andre Caldwell

Donald Jones

Torrey Smith

Go. Huzzah!

Victor Cruz, Nate Washington??

Maybe Isaac Redman if mendy keeps up this garbage..

Washington will be a 1,000 yard receiver this year. He will be a white-hot pick up in every league where he's still available- especially with all the desperate Britt owners trying to pick up the pieces.

Washington will be a 1,000 yard receiver this year. He will be a white-hot pick up in every league where he's still available- especially with all the desperate Britt owners trying to pick up the pieces.

I agree on Nate, worried that he will be smothered with coverage though going forward...

I was going to pick up Victor Cruz this morning but (even as a Giant) I was afraid of them facing the Iggles..... DAMBIT

I agree on Nate, worried that he will be smothered with coverage though going forward...

Moving into the #1 spot can be a good thing if you have the talent to BE a #1 and beat the extra attention. Just not sure Nate Washington is that kind of receiver. This might bump Jared Cook's numbers more than Washington's.

(again) in deeper leagues where the wire has been picked over pretty well, consider titus young of the lions. he has the skills and he's getting more involved every week in what the lions offense is doing.

I'm all over Washington and Torrey smith this week, going to bid on them in that order and will be happy with either.. that said less happy then i was with Britt :cry:

Washington has been pretty good all year...with Britt gone, he will see more coverage, but should also see more targets.

Also look for a big bump to Cook out of that.

nate washington :thumbsdown: one hit/week wonder ...,this guy has had ample opportunities to shine pittsburg & tennesee & now that they just signed jusin gage he belongs back where he belongs :bench:

nate washington :thumbsdown: one hit/week wonder ...,this guy has had ample opportunities to shine pittsburg & tennesee & now that they just signed jusin gage he belongs back where he belongs :bench:

Gage was barely used in preseason...because he just doesn't have it anymore. And if they just signed him (have not got any confirmation of that yet), its to add another WR...not to pick up Britt's numbers and doubtful it cuts into Washington's production.

6/67

7/99

8/92/TD

Does not look like a one hit/week wonder does it?

Gage was barely used in preseason...because he just doesn't have it anymore. And if they just signed him (have not got any confirmation of that yet), its to add another WR...not to pick up Britt's numbers and doubtful it cuts into Washington's production.

6/67

7/99

8/92/TD

Does not look like a one hit/week wonder does it?

them pick him up...!!! maybe you can teach him how to run a route...instead of depending on his speed

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2429/justin-gage

I'm thinking of dropping Colston for Washington. Is that a dumb move?

I don't think that's a good move cause even though i like Washington and he's had a pretty good year.....no he's got to face other teams #1 corner back and i think it will be tough for him and Colston should be back in a couple of weeks.

Hakeem Nicks

There were lots of people here ready to drop him so check your WW..... :rolleyes:

I just dropped Nicks and Vick for Torrey Smith and Andy Dalton. I like Dalton's upside.

them pick him up...!!! maybe you can teach him how to run a route...instead of depending on his speed

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2429/justin-gage

Great...how was 3 weeks in a row a one hit/week wonder?

The guy has been getting receptions and yardage all year.

And you posted a link to them possibly signing Gage...not that its a done deal yet.

As I said, there has been no confirmation that he has signed.

(again) in deeper leagues where the wire has been picked over pretty well, consider titus young of the lions. he has the skills and he's getting more involved every week in what the lions offense is doing.

After looking at his targets and reading Schwartz's praise it cost me $5 but I added him and dropped Harry Douglas.Seeing that I already have Megatron I may have some weeks where both Lions receivers will be in my starting line-up but seeing the way this offense is starting to click it's a gamble I'm okay with.

Great...how was 3 weeks in a row a one hit/week wonder?

The guy has been getting receptions and yardage all year.

And you posted a link to them possibly signing Gage...not that its a done deal yet.

As I said, there has been no confirmation that he has signed.

ok your right

After looking at his targets and reading Schwartz's praise it cost me $5 but I added him and dropped Harry Douglas.Seeing that I already have Megatron I may have some weeks where both Lions receivers will be in my starting line-up but seeing the way this offense is starting to click it's a gamble I'm okay with.

this, this, this and this.

i'm even considering dropping Jordy Nelson for him. His inconsistency is brutal.