Sign in to follow this  
Bearnut

Who's starting Greg Little?

I'm reluctantly playing him in place of Meachem and Harvin. PPR league, so I felt he had the potential for the most catches out of the three. Certainly don't like his match-up vs. the Raiders in first home game post-Davis, but maybe some garbage time receptions go his way.

I just have a feeling he's going to have a good game. Who's with me?

I did exactly as you did: I do not like Moss vs PHI's pass D. I'm taking a shot with Little today, along with Nicks and Bryant.

considered starting him over boldin but i see baltimore moving it through the air with ease now that williams is gone

I would not have started him over Boldin either. Someone in my league dropped Boldin last week, and I picked him up, and am starting him with Fitz on a bye.

I just have a feeling he's going to have a good game. Who's with me?

I am starting him but am not expecting much but I hope my expectations are wrong.

Starting him today, but was really forced into it with Fitz on a bye and Julio Jones hurting his mangina last week.

I've got vShare plugin problems; I cannot get the feed on ADHTEwhateverthefock to load. I'm glad I didn't see the guy trip on his own beefcurtain. :mad:

Those lost 6 points could be the difference in my game. :wall:

+1...especially since the ravens decided to roll ricky out for a quick td, and my opponent had no one else to start but ricky or woodhead, and he went with woodhead!!!

i got a 5 pt lead but he's got ADP at 1 pt for 10 yards rushing so that's all but done...odds are it would have been done regardless, unless I got the little td and ricky didn't get his...

meh, its been a wierd trip so far this year in all my leagues...

CSB