Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

If You Could Spit On Anyone Or Thing

I have spit on multiple people over the years.....NO ONE backs down after being spit on and its a great way to get someone to fight if they are trying to get away.

I have spit on multiple people over the years.....NO ONE backs down after being spit on and its a great way to get someone to fight if they are trying to get away.

How do you spit? Don't all stoners have constant cottonmouf? :unsure:

How do you spit? Don't all stoners have constant cottonmouf? :unsure:

I use big league chew to work up a lot of saliva. The original flavor......not no grape or strawberry.

It's the most disrespectful thing you can do outside of throwing pooh at someone. And you're right: no one backs down after a good loogy in the face.

It's the most disrespectful thing you can do outside of throwing pooh at someone. And you're right: no one backs down after a good loogy in the face.

I agree 100% its a sick thing to do and I have only done it 3 times. Each time in my mind it was justified and resulted in the exact reaction I had intended.

I would like to personally spit in the face of every member of Westboro Baptist Church

My trash can ... just did, I'm trying to fight off a cold :unsure:

My trash can ... just did, I'm trying to fight off a cold :unsure:

Spitting in a trash can does not fight off a cold, Moron. That's for the flu.

You need to be spitting in a cup. :rolleyes:

I would like to personally spit in the face of every member of Westboro Baptist Church

Good answer ...punching would be better

I would spit on Taylor Swifts nipples.

Good choice.

Then you'd probably have to loogy on her meat flaps to get her ready.

Good answer ...punching would be better

I would also accept that as an answer. I have said for years now that should they ever decide to come to jackson michigan that I would do just that. I don't care if its assault or not. It would make me eternally happy to spit in their face. Thats the only thing I can think of thats strong enough to express my feelings for them.

I would also accept that as an answer. I have said for years now that should they ever decide to come to jackson michigan that I would do just that. I don't care if its assault or not. It would make me eternally happy to spit in their face. Thats the only thing I can think of thats strong enough to express my feelings for them.

A baseball bat to the skull also sends a very clear concise message. :dunno:

Spitting is gross.

A baseball bat to the skull also sends a very clear concise message. :dunno:

Spitting is gross.

yea I dont wanna kill anyone. However spitting on them is very gross and to the point.

Non Violent Medicinal Marijuana user

I had this nice long rebuttal type......hey look at the pretty flowers

I had this nice long rebuttal type......hey look at the pretty flowers

:lol: You misunderstood my post. Read it tomorrow.

ETA: Nevermind. I think I might be stoned right now.

A group of a few middle aged women and about a dozen girls of all ages walked past me downtown KC last summer wearing God Hates Gays shirts all with beaming smiles. The backs of the shirts said Westboro.

They were showing off at a Lady Gaga concert.

I felt no inclination to spit on them. I believe in my heart all those girls should be taken away from their parents, though.

The Westboro people feed off of stuff like being spit on. They're a family of lawyers who have been profiting off assault suits and suits against institutions that have limited their 1st amendment rights. They're incredibly shrewd about inciting to the point someone else will break the law, and they're above any blame in it. They also have shown they understand when they're flirting too much with danger. It usually works out well for them. This is a time it didn't:

A couple of days before (soldier's funeral in Mississippi), one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

Although satisfying, I don't condone that. But the Phelps take care to be law abiding themselves while banking on the justice system to redress their grievances, so about the only way to hurt them and not play into their game is to have law enforcers on your side while effing them over.

Good choice.

Then you'd probably have to loogy on her meat flaps to get her ready.

I thought it was just me but you have compounded my choice. Thank you kind sir. :cheers:

Being from the South, I'd never seen a Yankee monument in my life until I went to Cleveland last year and saw a monument for the Civil War in the downtown area. My first instinct was to spit on it, but I decided against it.

I did like that the monument showed the Yankee bastards portrayed as wounded and dying. Probably shot by one of my ancestors. :banana:

Spitting is gross.

So you are coming out here to openly say you swallow ?

Just found a better answer

Judge William Adams - actually want to kill him right about now - who has the baseball bat ??

Being from the South, I'd never seen a Yankee monument in my life until I went to Cleveland last year and saw a monument for the Civil War in the downtown area. My first instinct was to spit on it, but I decided against it.

I did like that the monument showed the Yankee bastards portrayed as wounded and dying. Probably shot by one of my ancestors. :banana:

... and you wonder why we burned down those cities. :lol:

I'd huck a giant loogie on all the ows dirtbags but they wouldn't be able to tell

Of all the people in the world, if you consider the OWS people the most worthy of spitting on, it just shows what a pathetic political sheep you are.

Good answer.

I would love to spit in the face of each and every member of Congress. Both parties. Just line em up, 1-535, by senority. I'd need lots of water, but I'd get it done.

... and you wonder why we burned down those cities. :lol:

Because future Southerners would hate the North for illegally attacking the South? That's a strange reason to commit war crimes.

Look, we don't need to hear about your family reunions. :banana: :banana:

The guy who whines about quote manips pulls 2 in this thread already?

You see...this is an example of actually hypocrisy...not the crap you try claiming is hypocritical.

The Westboro people feed off of stuff like being spit on. They're a family of lawyers who have been profiting off assault suits and suits against institutions that have limited their 1st amendment rights. They're incredibly shrewd about inciting to the point someone else will break the law, and they're above any blame in it. They also have shown they understand when they're flirting too much with danger. It usually works out well for them. This is a time it didn't:

Although satisfying, I don't condone that. But the Phelps take care to be law abiding themselves while banking on the justice system to redress their grievances, so about the only way to hurt them and not play into their game is to have law enforcers on your side while effing them over.

I condone this. Brilliant reaction by the people of Rankin Co.