Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How badly will the Packers embarrass the Lions on Thanksgiving?

he also posts under the aliases jgcrawfish and sho :overhead:

:ninja:

I knew I had to use better bait

unlike you, i live in cheesed!ck land. i see them and converse with them everywhere: work, play, bars, restaurants, standing in lines at the checkout. by and large they're all wound pretty tight about the perfect record and rodgers playing other-worldly and any time there is a *hint* of a chink in the armor they're freaking out and over-analyzing why. probably the most dour group of fans of an undefeated team i've ever seen. you should have seen the wailing and gnashing of teeth around here on monday after the packers "only" won by 9 points. lol

there's a group of people i work with who wear packer gear every day (pretty much). in the break rooms they're all moaning every day about "rodgers can't keep this up!" and "they're peaking too soon!!!" it's hilarious.

where the fock are you? oh, that's right: in the hills of tennessee.

please don't tell me what the cheesed!ck nation is thinking, feeling, or saying.

thanks in advance, champ.

You live in the freaking UP.

Unlike you, I actually pay attention to things all around.

On message boards like this...Wisconsin radio...family and friends up there.

And the best part is you basically described fans of every team.

You have the overconfident braggarts.

You have those always looking for the good to end.

And so on.

So basically, you changed your entire stance in this post.

You went from saying one thing about the fans to some completely different things that describe all fanbases.

BTW...don't ever try telling any of us what our fanbase is thinking...because over and over and over again you have shown to be dead wrong with doing that.

Starks back at practice.

'Starks, Jennings at Packers practice Tuesday

James Starks (knee, ankle) and Greg Jennings (knee) both participated in Packers practice on Tuesday.

Per beat writer Tom Silverstein, Starks and Jennings were "definitely limited" but still participating in all individual drills in the media-access portion of practice. It remains to be seen if they are seriously limited in the two-hour practice with pads. At this point, things are looking up for Starks to suit up in Detroit.'

this reminds me of rick perry trying to make fun of himself for being a forgetful douche. this is why i call rodgers "shooter mcgavin."

how weenie-esque and self-important is that little title-belt shiat he does after each touchdown? at least favre just waved his "we're #1" finger.

rodgers needs to relax and stop acting so affected.

Rodgers needs to relax? More signs of ignorance from swampy.

Self important title belt thing? Again, more ignorance as to why he does it.

we do need a shooter mcgavin emoticon to go along with the :pointstosky: the packers inspired :overhead:

Why...because some ignorant Lions fan from the UP who leaves late in every season made up a name for Rodgers that nobody else cares about?

tsk tsk...struck a nerve with sho/crawfish/edjir and now he's pouting. cuddle up to your sis and your mom tonight like the rest of the hill people and sleep it off :thumbsup:

How many times will Suh be ripping off Rodger's helmet off his head? I hope he takes his head off too and then gets banned for the rest of the year. Solves 2 problems with one play! :overhead:

tsk tsk...struck a nerve with sho/crawfish/edjir and now he's pouting. cuddle up to your sis and your mom tonight like the rest of the hill people and sleep it off :thumbsup:

Pouting?

Continually kicking your ass is pouting?

Again I ask...what dream world of delusion are you living in?

Or please tell me what drug you take/smoke so I can get some...because it has to be some good chit.

How many times will Suh be ripping off Rodger's helmet off his head? I hope he takes his head off too and then gets banned for the rest of the year. Solves 2 problems with one play! :overhead:

Not shocking that yet another turd is hoping for injuries.

Must be sad knowing your team's only chances are to hurt the Packers' QB.

I want GB to lose once before the regular season is over. They will probably lock in home field advantage through the playoffs and have the bye so...Rogers owners beware!!! They could sit him for two weeks if this happens and the Rogers owner in my league has no viable back up...

GO LIONS!!!!

Not shocking that yet another turd is hoping for injuries.

Must be sad knowing your team's only chances are to hurt the Packers' QB.

The Cheesed!icks better pack a lunch! Because they are in for their biggest fight of the season so far!!!!

Pouting?

Continually kicking your ass is pouting?

Again I ask...what dream world of delusion are you living in?

Or please tell me what drug you take/smoke so I can get some...because it has to be some good chit.

you daddy-in-law is making you work late again. sad.

again, just think about tonight. your mom. your sister. it will help the time go by faster :thumbsup:

I believe this is the week the Lions D-Line slams Rodgers into the turf, and he separates his shoulder and misses the next 6-8 weeks. Just a hunch. Sorry Packer fans.

I believe this is the week the Lions D-Line slams Rodgers into the turf, and he separates his shoulder and misses the next 6-8 weeks. Just a hunch. Sorry Packer fans.

Sig bet that doesn't happen?

you daddy-in-law is making you work late again. sad.

again, just think about tonight. your mom. your sister. it will help the time go by faster :thumbsup:

Wow...the best you have is to try talking about my family proving you are even more ignorant?

You are one pathetic d-bag.

Wow...the best you have is to try talking about my family proving you are even more ignorant?

You are one pathetic d-bag.

it's almost 8 p.m. and you're still posting. he really must be pissed at you (as you only post when you're at work). the toilets on the third floor aren't going to get cleaned with you being all loser-ly on this board. get back to work. break's over.

it's almost 8 p.m. and you're still posting. he really must be pissed at you (as you only post when you're at work). the toilets on the third floor aren't going to get cleaned with you being all loser-ly on this board. get back to work. break's over.

Its so funny watching you flail away trying to bash me.

Can't talk about your team or the Packers intelligently...suck at talking trash even...can't back up your bogus claims about things...so you try to get personal.

And you think it will do anything but make me laugh at how pathetic and sad you are.

i'm not a fan of either team, but i would like to see detroit win. or at least make it a competitive game.

if the lions control the clock and keep the ball out of the hands of rodgers as much as possible (and not turn it over), they'll win. if not, they won't.

pretty simple.

which will it be? guess we'll see.

if the packers do win, though, i at least hope the lions make rodgers earn it by donating some of his flesh to the cause. shooter needs a good beating.

Its so funny watching you flail away trying to bash me.

Can't talk about your team or the Packers intelligently...suck at talking trash even...can't back up your bogus claims about things...so you try to get personal.

And you think it will do anything but make me laugh at how pathetic and sad you are.

now you're going to get home another five minutes later because of that.

keep posting and answering, sho. i'll keep you and you mop bucket there all night :overhead:

he's completed 62 percent of his passes this year. he had a bad game in chi, yes. we all agree on that. he certainly had no accuracy issues sunday :cheers: the biggest problem with most of you? you still can't get the stink of the millen era out of your nostrils. it taints everything now set in front of you and makes you think everything is spoiled. brees, for example, has 23 tds and 11 interceptions. stafford is 25 and 10. yet most of you idiots seem perplexed on whether you should own rex grossman or stafford--or leinart and stafford--moving forward.

Dude, are you kidding me? Stafford has had six INTs in his last two games, and that includes two in the first half this past Sunday where you said he had "no accuracy issues." Yes he got over those two picks and went on to have a great second half, but still--six INTs in the last two games is cause for concern. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Matt Millen. HTH.

Dude, are you kidding me? Stafford has had six INTs in his last two games, and that includes two in the first half this past Sunday where you said he had "no accuracy issues." Yes he got over those two picks and went on to have a great second half, but still--six INTs in the last two games is cause for concern. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Matt Millen. HTH.

his two ints last sunday were not accuracy issues. they were poor decisions. he threw those balls exactly where he intended to throw them--in the wrong spot at the wrong time. obtuse is curable. pop a couple of pills. work on it.

and, yes, we are aware of his bad game in chicago. mentioned that. repeatedly. perhaps read slower. you're also forgetting (convenient for you) his 6 tds the last two games. there's a lot to like about him and where he's going. anything else is just irrational dipshiat idiocy. welcome to that club.

and stafford might even have another bad game somewhere along the road (gasp). such is the life of a 23-year-old with 23 starts in the nfl. but of course you won't be around for that--you dumped his ass after his first pick for a warm 6-pack of milwaukee's best. :cheers: i can see why with your brilliant football mind how you can be so smug. you've got it all figured out.

so you go and drop him for orton or rex or whomever else you're in love with. you go :thumbsup:

if the lions control the clock and keep the ball out of the hands of rodgers as much as possible (and not turn it over), they'll win. if not, they won't.

pretty simple.

which will it be? guess we'll see.

if the packers do win, though, i at least hope the lions make rodgers earn it by donating some of his flesh to the cause. shooter needs a good beating.

Shocking...the board cackface wishing injury and pain on Rodgers if they beat his team.

now you're going to get home another five minutes later because of that.

keep posting and answering, sho. i'll keep you and you mop bucket there all night :overhead:

Itsatipthat you think you are playing me...but you should know by know you can't do it. I just keep getting you to respond and further show what an ass you are.

Its too easy. You are too predictable.

his two ints last sunday were not accuracy issues. they were poor decisions. he threw those balls exactly where he intended to throw them--in the wrong spot at the wrong time. obtuse is curable. pop a couple of pills. work on it.

and, yes, we are aware of his bad game in chicago. mentioned that. repeatedly. perhaps read slower. you're also forgetting (convenient for you) his 6 tds the last two games. there's a lot to like about him and where he's going. anything else is just irrational dipshiat idiocy. welcome to that club.

and stafford might even have another bad game somewhere along the road (gasp). such is the life of a 23-year-old with 23 starts in the nfl. but of course you won't be around for that--you dumped his ass after his first pick for a warm 6-pack of milwaukee's best. :cheers: i can see why with your brilliant football mind how you can be so smug. you've got it all figured out.

so you go and drop him for orton or rex or whomever else you're in love with. you go :thumbsup:

Can you please point out or link to him or anyone claim they should drop Stafford for Orton or Rex?

As usual, you make things up and take things to the extreme if anyone happens to criticize Lions players.

“It’s like their Super Bowl. It’s the only game that they can refer to in the last 55 years. And every Detroit fan that was alive at that time remembers it. Honest to God, they ought to give them a ring or something for it, have a holiday or something because it’s a highlight in their history.

“We talk about Super Bowls and championships and playoff games and Ice Bowls and that kind of stuff, and the only game they’ve had to talk about since 1957 is the ’62 (Thanksgiving) game.”

From Jerry Kramer today.

Focking gold.

Jesus Christ you are a defensive little guy, aren't you? I never said that Stafford is a bad QB. I actually think he is quite good (when he can stay healthy). And I do give him credit for throwing a lot of TDs this year.

All I said was that he has been turning the ball over a lot lately and that does not bode well as he is about to play one of the most opportunistic defenses in the NFL. Then I said that if Stafford manages to control the football that the Lions have a shot. Can you really argue with any of that? :blink:

Hey I spat on the 50yd line when we were at Ford Field rehearsing for halftime stage crew.

So when Aaron Rodgers slips for no aparent reason while crossing the 50... that was me. :banana:

The Capn'

Well...Im sure he will be crossing that spot often.

:banana:

Shocking...the board cackface wishing injury and pain on Rodgers if they beat his team.

(in my best sho shiat voice): link to where i said i hope rodgers get injured?!

a good whuppin doesn't mean he needs to miss time or leave the field on a stretcher. settle down, francis. i hope you're getting paid overtime for working this late. maybe a teabagger like you should consider getting into a stronger union :thumbsup:

(in my best sho shiat voice): link to where i said i hope rodgers get injured?!

a good whuppin doesn't mean he needs to miss time or leave the field on a stretcher. settle down, francis. i hope you're getting paid overtime for working this late. maybe a teabagger like you should consider getting into a stronger union :thumbsup:

donating flesh?

Don't worry, I expect you to spin this as much as you can.

OTher than that...just more ignorance about my job...teabagger? Yeah...um...ok.

Unions?

Wow...its amazing how far off and ignorant you are on a daily basis.

You make Sweetness look smart.

donating flesh?

Don't worry, I expect you to spin this as much as you can.

OTher than that...just more ignorance about my job...teabagger? Yeah...um...ok.

Unions?

Wow...its amazing how far off and ignorant you are on a daily basis.

You make Sweetness look smart.

i hope that cot in your office cubicle is comfortable :thumbsup:

aside from that, i realize you cheesed!cks would love it if goodell just put a cute hanky in the back of shooter's pants told defenses they could only play flag football against mcgavin.

i hope that cot in your office cubicle is comfortable :thumbsup:

aside from that, i realize you cheesed!cks would love it if goodell just put a cute hanky in the back of shooter's pants told defenses they could only play flag football against mcgavin.

You realize that?

Just more of you projecting your ignorance because none of us are claiming as much.

We just laugh at how you like to applaud dirty play if the Lions do it...but you would be the loudest crying little biotch if something happened to Stafford.

Oh, and your little nickname for Rodgers...pretty lame...notice nobody else is picking it up...and nobody is likely to.

You realize that?

Just more of you projecting your ignorance because none of us are claiming as much.

We just laugh at how you like to applaud dirty play if the Lions do it...but you would be the loudest crying little biotch if something happened to Stafford.

Oh, and your little nickname for Rodgers...pretty lame...notice nobody else is picking it up...and nobody is likely to.

my we're in a sour mood this morning. tsk tsk. with all you've got to be thankful for (a job where you have to work all holiday weekend, the packers, baby jesus, teabagger politicians), here you are routinely posting sour-face posts. turn that frown upside down.

and for the record, i didn't come up with the shooter mcgavin name. saw it in a column here in michigan. i really don't care if it catches on or not. i think it fits rodgers personality to a tee. so i'll use it :thumbsup:

my we're in a sour mood this morning. tsk tsk. with all you've got to be thankful for (a job where you have to work all holiday weekend, the packers, baby jesus, teabagger politicians), here you are routinely posting sour-face posts. turn that frown upside down.

and for the record, i didn't come up with the shooter mcgavin name. saw it in a column here in michigan. i really don't care if it catches on or not. i think it fits rodgers personality to a tee. so i'll use it :thumbsup:

And more complete and total idiocy out of swamp.

About as expected.

Can't back up the crap he spews...so he goes into full blithering idiot mode.