Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How badly will the Packers embarrass the Lions on Thanksgiving?

another baby step for sho :overhead:

we've had this conversation before: you admit that it's no biggie...yet you and your ilk won't stick your neck out to make any substantive or concrete predictions. it's not hard, you admit. but obviously too hard and too scary for you most days.

and, yes, you most certainly are afraid of being wrong. that's why you and don post here mere seconds after a game in which you like the outcome--and take days to slink in here through the backdoor when it's not an outcome you like :thumbsup:

Yes...we have had the conversation before where I and others mock you thinking that a prediction online has anything to do with "having a pair".

Everyone has always made the predictions...yet you go on whining for a while that people aren't doing it and you are the only one to "man up".

Afraid of being wrong? Not really.

Take days to slink in?

Care to show just one time where I have not been around after a loss? You can't do it.

And while we may not be in an hour after...we don't take months off like you do.

The biggest disappear dog in the world saying someone else stays away...how focking funny!!!

You really do like making things up and lying to try to argue don't you?

Wow...just wow.

Yes...we have had the conversation before where I and others mock you thinking that a prediction online has anything to do with "having a pair".

Everyone has always made the predictions...yet you go on whining for a while that people aren't doing it and you are the only one to "man up".

Afraid of being wrong? Not really.

Take days to slink in?

Care to show just one time where I have not been around after a loss? You can't do it.

And while we may not be in an hour after...we don't take months off like you do.

The biggest disappear dog in the world saying someone else stays away...how focking funny!!!

You really do like making things up and lying to try to argue don't you?

Wow...just wow.

you're going to make baby jesus cry with that dour attitude. turn the other cheek, my friend. you'll inherit nothing with that "gotta win the argument" attitude :dunno:

turn that frown upside down. count your blessings. stop focusing and obsessing on the negative all the time :argue:

also, don't forget what your doctor said about your blood pressure :nono:

My prediction: Packers win, Swampdog disappears for a long time to wherever him and his pal Sweetness go to when things go bad... resurfaces after a few weeks and uses the words "cheesedick" and "Shoo" and "free tip" in long, rambling paragraphs

:pointstosky:

true to a certain extent. they've actually been much better as of late (even the most recent chi game, believe it or not). the overall problem has been that they have been effective at stopping the run about 80 percent of the time--but there's about 3 plays a game where they've been gashed and a majority of the fat yardage total has come from those small handful of plays.

Lol, the only reason they "stopped" the run in the Chicago game is because the Bears offense only had to play one quarter of ball. After that, they were winning by so much, they just tried to chew up clock for 3 quarters even if it just meant falling forward for a couple yards against a stacked box. Even in the second half, Stafford just made it easy with a couple of pick sixes while the Bears kept the clock moving.

Come on Swamp - face it, this Lions defense is just not very good against quality opponents. Their front 4 is decent and can wreak havoc against bad teams, but good teams can gameplan around that pretty easily and take advantage of the rest of the team. If you are counting on your front 4 to win you this game, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

My prediction: lions win, dumhass disappears for a long time to wherever him and his pal Sho go to when things go bad... resurfaces after a few weeks and uses the words "rodgers" and "body oil" and "my tip" in long, rambling paragraphs

:pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

you're going to make baby jesus cry with that dour attitude. turn the other cheek, my friend. you'll inherit nothing with that "gotta win the argument" attitude :dunno:

turn that frown upside down. count your blessings. stop focusing and obsessing on the negative all the time :argue:

also, don't forget what your doctor said about your blood pressure :nono:

So...as per usual...you made a claim that is BS and you can't back it up...so you go to your little schtick of trying to bash me that fails every time?

Awesome.

You are the mange bored's version of Recliner Pilot

Lol, the only reason they "stopped" the run in the Chicago game is because the Bears offense only had to play one quarter of ball. After that, they were winning by so much, they just tried to chew up clock for 3 quarters even if it just meant falling forward for a couple yards against a stacked box. Even in the second half, Stafford just made it easy with a couple of pick sixes while the Bears kept the clock moving.

Come on Swamp - face it, this Lions defense is just not very good against quality opponents. Their front 4 is decent and can wreak havoc against bad teams, but good teams can gameplan around that pretty easily and take advantage of the rest of the team. If you are counting on your front 4 to win you this game, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

not arguing they had their problems against the run. statistically they are the #8 overall defense in the league. any way you slice it. check out nfl.com. check out espn. check out nfcn blog at espn.

we could say the same about green bay having defensive deficiencies, but much like focusing exclusively on stafford's 6 picks the past two weeks (and ignoring his 6 tds) a lot of people are going to cherry-pick only the bad concerning the lions and extrapolate that into the whole of a thesis that ends in "detroit sucks."

pretty predictable.

for a team that has truly sucked for so long, there sure are a lot of people scared silly about them improving for some reason :dunno:

So...as per usual...you made a claim that is BS and you can't back it up...so you go to your little schtick of trying to bash me that fails every time?

Awesome.

baby jesus loves you. remember that. i will pray for you.

baby jesus loves you. remember that. i will pray for you.

Awesome.

Awesome.

not slamming you at all. you need help. baby jesus loves you. remember that. i will pray for you.

not slamming you at all. you need help. baby jesus loves you. remember that. i will pray for you.

Awesome.

not arguing they had their problems against the run. statistically they are the #8 overall defense in the league. any way you slice it. check out nfl.com. check out espn. check out nfcn blog at espn.

we could say the same about green bay having defensive deficiencies, but much like focusing exclusively on stafford's 6 picks the past two weeks (and ignoring his 6 tds) a lot of people are going to cherry-pick only the bad concerning the lions and extrapolate that into the whole of a thesis that ends in "detroit sucks."

pretty predictable.

for a team that has truly sucked for so long, there sure are a lot of people scared silly about them improving for some reason :dunno:

Predictable is you claiming people are saying something like "detroit sucks" which they are not.

Just as predictable as the type of reply you will bring forth rather than backing up a claim of yours.

BTW...who is scared silly of them improving? More of swamp making stuff up...typical.

Are you just that frustrated as a Lions fan that you have to try and play the lack of respect card when none is really going on?

i'm not arguing who will and won't win the game. you can think the packers will win, that's fine. just don't use stupidity to make your decision.

go the rick perry route and keep it simple. you can say the packers are going to crush the lions and leave it at that. but when you start giving your "reasons," you start making people go :unsure: about your knowledge.

:cheers:

good post.

"So your a dancer?"

"No, im a quarterback"

"And Im a robot, get outta here"

"RODGERS!" "DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!!!"

LMAO!

Lions- 42

Puke Mustard team- 21

Too funny. Lions dominate.

Thanks for playing.

As a Niners fan, I really should be rooting for the Lions so the Niners would have a shot at homefield.

But Lions fans and players have been getting a little bit too cocky for me. I just haven't seen anything impressive out of them since week 5. I'm going to guess:

Packers 38 - Lions 27

Rogers throws 3 and runs in 1.

Stafford throws 3 and 3 picks.

"So your a dancer?"

"No, im a quarterback"

"And Im a robot, get outta here"

"RODGERS!" "DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!!!"

LMAO!

Lions- 42

Puke Mustard team- 21

Too funny. Lions dominate.

Thanks for playing.

no matter how many tds rodgers throws, he will always be a geeky nerd, a weenie, to the public. he'll just never be the cool-dude qb :dunno:

he's joey harrington, only with talent.

no matter how many tds rodgers throws, he will always be a geeky nerd, a weenie, to the public. he'll just never be the cool-dude qb :dunno:

he's joey harrington, only with talent.

I'm sure he stays up at night worrying that some 52-year-old fat, balding, semi-pyschotic dingleberry living in the UP :lol: doesn't think he's cool :lol:

I'm sure he stays up at night worrying that some 52-year-old fat, balding, semi-pyschotic dingleberry living in the UP :lol: doesn't think he's cool :lol:

While banging any chick he wants.

This thread is hilarious! I haven't been a regular on FFT in years but decided to take a look for a Packer / Lion thread because I was feeling nostalgic. Much to my delight, it's the same cast of characters making the same comments as ten years ago (don, sho, swamp). Thanks guys - this was a great trip down memory lane!!!

This thread is focking hilarious. Keep it up fellas. Hopefully both teams lose 5 players each to injury by the time this game is done. Go Suh...rip Rodgers head off :overhead:

Yes, Im predicting the Packers win in a good game.

My point was that you are wrong all the focking time.

BTW...if you think I give a fock what you think about me...you are dumber than I think (and right now I have you pegged pretty focking low).

Grow a pair is funny...as if guessing on a game to complete strangers anonymously is a sign that anyone is a manly man (and we already know you are not).

That your biggest macho thing you can come up with is predicting a game on the internet says a lot about you.

Wow...swampy clearly has your panties in a puddle of shiat. Way to get bent out of shape.... :banana:

I'm hoping for a 6 to 3 final score myself. :headbanger:

While banging any chick he wants.

unless stafford's in the room--and then it's nothing but sloppy seconds for shooter :overhead:

As a Niners fan, I really should be rooting for the Lions so the Niners would have a shot at homefield.

But Lions fans and players have been getting a little bit too cocky for me. I just haven't seen anything impressive out of them since week 5. I'm going to guess:

Packers 38 - Lions 27

Rogers throws 3 and runs in 1.

Stafford throws 3 and 3 picks.

we'z sorry, massa good-football-team fan. we'z forgot our place, football plantation owner. we'z supposed to sit in the back of the standings and keep our mouths shut, like fine outstanding football lion fans that ya all gotz used to.

fock you. no celebrating for lion fans for you. nah. it was only good when the lions were the doormats and you could pencil in an easy win and pad your regular season stats against them.

them putting up a fight now? lordy! however will our plantation teams continue to thrive in such a crazy world?

fock you. and the pious horse you rode in on.

This thread is hilarious! I haven't been a regular on FFT in years but decided to take a look for a Packer / Lion thread because I was feeling nostalgic. Much to my delight, it's the same cast of characters making the same comments as ten years ago (don, sho, swamp). Thanks guys - this was a great trip down memory lane!!!

:thumbsup:

Long time, no see...

Happy Thanksgiving!

we'z sorry, massa good-football-team fan. we'z forgot our place, football plantation owner. we'z supposed to sit in the back of the standings and keep our mouths shut, like fine outstanding football lion fans that ya all gotz used to.

fock you. no celebrating for lion fans for you. nah. it was only good when the lions were the doormats and you could pencil in an easy win and pad your regular season stats against them.

them putting up a fight now? lordy! however will our plantation teams continue to thrive in such a crazy world?

This is just gay ^^^^

Even for a guy who's whole repertoire is "cheesedicks" and knobslobs" and in-depth evaluation of Aaron Rodgers/Stafford's sexual appeal.... it's just really gay

Less fruity, more football, please.... this has gotten way out of hand :thumbsdown:

Wow...swampy clearly has your panties in a puddle of shiat. Way to get bent out of shape.... :banana:

As usual, you are 100% wrong.

unless stafford's in the room--and then it's nothing but sloppy seconds for shooter :overhead:

Just because you want to bang Stafford doesnt mean anything.

i'm not arguing who will and won't win the game. you can think the packers will win, that's fine. just don't use stupidity to make your decision.

go the rick perry route and keep it simple. you can say the packers are going to crush the lions and leave it at that. but when you start giving your "reasons," you start making people go :unsure: about your knowledge.

Sounds to me like you're going the Rick Perry route and looking like a fool. Trying to come up with a clever line to spite me?

My decision was that the Lions won't get a lot of pressure on Rodgers and Green Bay is the best offense they've played all year. How does saying any of that make my decision stupid? Grow up. And on the first drive there was no pressure on Rodgers.

I'm spot on about the lack of pressure, but these DBs are playing great! Keeping Green Bay from the big play and making them hit 3-4 yd routes and not missing any tackles.

What was your insight again? Oh forgot, nothing. You just complained about everyone elses analysis. :rolleyes:

I'm spot on about the lack of pressure, but these DBs are playing great! Keeping Green Bay from the big play and making them hit 3-4 yd routes and not missing any tackles.

What was your insight again? Oh forgot, nothing. You just complained about everyone elses analysis. :rolleyes:

First time dealing with swamp?

Exactly what I mean.

First time dealing with swamp?

Guess so :lol:

Glad I avoided him for 4 years. Once again, other than the last 2 minutes of the 2nd half there's no pressure on Rodgers. Already starts off with a TD in the 2nd half! Suh is a moron as well. 14 pt game.

Stafford INT coming up?

Guess so :lol:

Glad I avoided him for 4 years. Once again, other than the last 2 minutes of the 2nd half there's no pressure on Rodgers. Already starts off with a TD in the 2nd half! Suh is a moron as well. 14 pt game.

Stafford INT coming up?

How's that for spot on?? :lol:

And the beat down is on!! How's that pressure and defense doing Swamp??

:dunno:

K, I'm done with this thread. :cheers:

How did I do with my prediction?

Fishing, right? :rolleyes:

Pretty uneducated post but it's to be expected I guess when considering the source.

Bears and Lions can create problems for the Packers because they can get pressure on Rodgers from their front 4.

Packers D gives more than it takes away.

This should be a very close game. Green Bay can expect Detroit's very best shot. This is a huge game for Detroit and I'm assuming they've learned from losing their heads in the Chicago game. I think they'll be playing smarter.

:thumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :music_guitarred: :pointstosky:

This thread is focking hilarious. Keep it up fellas. Hopefully both teams lose 5 players each to injury by the time this game is done. Go Suh...rip Rodgers head off :overhead:

I was half right ... Suh acted like the douche bag that he is....hopefully the scumbag is gone for 3 more games finishing the lions for the year. Now if only he had ripped Rodgers head off in the process.... :overhead: