Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks

I was going to say something to that effect, but with a little sarcasm.

It's not the worst idea in the world.

Do you really think Donovan would play for the Eagles again? Cause I can't see it. Unless maybe Andy and Mr Lurie both publicly apologized or something like that.

Do you really think Donovan would play for the Eagles again? Cause I can't see it. Unless maybe Andy and Mr Lurie both publicly apologized or something like that.

It doesn't make too much sense for either side if you ask me. Eagles aren't going anywhere, and they've already invested in Vick as their qb. Why bring in McNabb for 4 games?

It doesn't make too much sense for either side if you ask me. Eagles aren't going anywhere, and they've already invested in Vick as their qb. Why bring in McNabb for 4 games?

They wouldn't do it in a million years, but they just need to outright cut Vince. He didn't come cheap. And there is no point to keeping him on the team at this point. Let that Kafka kid play or something.

It's pretty close though! :doh:

I was just joking.

Glad to hear it cause you seem smarter than that! :doh:

Glad to hear it cause you seem smarter than that! :doh:

You wouldn't laugh? I'd love every minute of it. Perfect end to this debacle of a season. :cheers:

I've seen Andy Reid teams blow winnable games and look very undisciplined doing it. Until tonight, I'd never seen one of those teams apparently flat out quit. There seems to be a handful of lunchpail guys on this team working very hard to play for pride. And another group of well-payed so called "stars" who really seem to have packed it in. It is infuriating as a fan and we deserve better. :thumbsdown:

I've seen Andy Reid teams blow winnable games and look very undisciplined doing it. Until tonight, I'd never seen one of those teams apparently flat out quit. There seems to be a handful of lunchpail guys on this team working very hard to play for pride. And another group of well-payed so called "stars" who really seem to have packed it in. It is infuriating as a fan and we deserve better. :thumbsdown:

Namdi got hurt early. BMW is a BIG receiver. That's football.

D Jax is just a big diva who needs a tampon. Good bye pay day.

Trent Cole is a jerk off. He injured Russell Okung in a scuffle at the end of the game. Okung's injury looks bad.

Just for that nasty altercation, I wish Pete had run the score up at the end.

Good bye Dream Team.

Namdi got hurt early. BMW is a BIG receiver. That's football.

D Jax is just a big diva who needs a tampon. Good bye pay day.

Trent Cole is a jerk off. He injured Russell Okung in a scuffle at the end of the game. Okung's injury looks bad.

Just for that nasty altercation, I wish Pete had run the score up at the end.

Good bye Dream Team.

We just can't get a break on the injuries. Fock!

The Steve Hutchinson curse.

Moffit, Carpenter, and now probably Okung. All the Draft picks to fix this offensive line since Tim Ruskell ruined it. :cry:

Philly fans deserve better ? .........hmmmmm :unsure:

The NFL Network just couldn't help themselves last night. The entire pregame show was dedicated to praising the Eagles and Reid and Vick and making excuses for their poor play. I think they spent about 15 seconds on the Seahawks, and that was to give an injury report. The national media stinks.

Well, maybe not but there are so many problems here that injuries hardly matter at this juncture. What a lousy football team the Buzzards are. Bunch of prima donnas.

The NFL Network just couldn't help themselves last night. The entire pregame show was dedicated to praising the Eagles and Reid and Vick and making excuses for their poor play. I think they spent about 15 seconds on the Seahawks, and that was to give an injury report. The national media stinks.

Thats because the NFL network was in super-sell mode. They KNOW that like 80% of the country cant watch their ghey network and to make matters worse, they tend to have the crappiest games on too. Not a recipe for viewership, ya know?

Why are they still prasing Vick? He isnt even focking playing and when he did play earlier in the year he played like focking garbage. Vick has been a media darling since day 1. Hes been a mediocre QB at best his whole career and is now just an injury risk that cant read a defsne or throw that accurately. A joke, I tell ya.

Thats because the NFL network was in super-sell mode. They KNOW that like 80% of the country cant watch their ghey network and to make matters worse, they tend to have the crappiest games on too. Not a recipe for viewership, ya know?

Why are they still prasing Vick? He isnt even focking playing and when he did play earlier in the year he played like focking garbage. Vick has been a media darling since day 1. Hes been a mediocre QB at best his whole career and is now just an injury risk that cant read a defsne or throw that accurately. A joke, I tell ya.

It's frustrating to see a matchup of two teams that made the playoffs last year, Seattle actually advanced further than the Eagles and only one team existed. This was the first prime time game for Seattle. In week 13. St Louis had a Monday Night game earlier this year, and they didn't make the playoffs. It's just bizarre how NFL Network and ESPN just will not promote the Seahawks in any way, going so far as to virtually ignoring them.

Yeah, they were trying to sell the game. But spending every minute on the "Dream Team"? Really? They were beating a horse that dropped dead 2 months ago. Eh, nothing will change. I'm guess I'm just going to have to enjoy the win and bust the balls of every Eagle fan I know at work today.

It's frustrating to see a matchup of two teams that made the playoffs last year, Seattle actually advanced further than the Eagles and only one team existed. This was the first prime time game for Seattle. In week 13. St Louis had a Monday Night game earlier this year, and they didn't make the playoffs. It's just bizarre how NFL Network and ESPN just will not promote the Seahawks in any way, going so far as to virtually ignoring them.

Yeah, they were trying to sell the game. But spending every minute on the "Dream Team"? Really? They were beating a horse that dropped dead 2 months ago. Eh, nothing will change. I'm guess I'm just going to have to enjoy the win and bust the balls of every Eagle fan I know at work today.

Thats because the seahawks cant draw the ratings..plain and simple....Sure the eagles blow this year etc, but we draw ratings plain n simple

Thats because the seahawks cant draw the ratings..plain and simple....Sure the eagles blow this year etc, but we draw ratings plain n simple

It's conundrum. The media, like ESPN, want to feature teams that draw ratings. Who draws the ratings? Well, the teams that ESPN hypes. Who does ESPN hype? The teams that draw ratings. The trick is to make it to that club in the first place. Winning won't do it alone. The Seahawks made the playoffs a bunch of years in a row and won a number of playoff games and went to a Superbowl. And you hardly ever saw them on a national game outside of the playoffs. The NFC West is like the Mountain West football conference and the NFC Central and/or NFC East is the SEC.

It's called Karma. You boo Santa and you are destined for perpetual mediocrity. :thumbsup:

That's true, I probably shouldn't have done that back at Franklin Field when I was -15 years old. :lol:

I dig it. I dont give a flying fock what the hell the tards at ESPN think about anything, let alone my favorite football team. I like the disrespected, underrated approach. All the people in my town sporting Packers, Niners, Steelers and Cowboys gear can suck my focking cack!!!

Congrats to the Seahawks - they punched the Eagles in the teeth last night and outplayed them in every phase of the game. They have a solid offensive line, improving young defense, and a tenacious RB who's only 25 and playing out of his mind. They're hamstrung right now by the lack of talent at QB but assuming they improve at that position in the offseason there's no reason why they can't compete for a playoff spot next year.

I don't see why Hawks fans feel disrespected by the "Dream Team" stuff. The loss to the Cardinals that dropped us to 2-4 extinguished any real playoff talk in Philly and most of the time I hear it come up in the national media it's the pundits talking about what a crushing disaster this team has been. I don't know a single Eagles fan who thinks this team is anything but hugely overrated and heading toward an offseason housecleaning.

I've watched every game of the Andy Reid era and I've seen teams come out flat, play stupid football, mismanage the clock, fumble away games against inferior competition, etc. But until this year I've never seen an Andy Reid team flat out quit. Over the past few weeks it's painfully obvious that some of these players either don't care or they're flat out dogging it. I can take losses but as a fan I find that kind of effort to be totally unacceptable.

Reid has lost the locker room and this team is a circus. I really hope the Eagles dismiss the entire coaching staff and a sizeable chunk of the roster after this year. Say whatever you want about Eagles fans but they're loyal and they've spent a lot of hours watching some very dismal teams over the year. They deserve better than a team that doesn't even show up to play.

In their defense, I'd rather listen to 3 hours of people debating why the Eagles suck then anything to do with the Seahawks. They need to just contract the whole city.

Congrats to the Seahawks - they punched the Eagles in the teeth last night and outplayed them in every phase of the game. They have a solid offensive line, improving young defense, and a tenacious RB who's only 25 and playing out of his mind. They're hamstrung right now by the lack of talent at QB but assuming they improve at that position in the offseason there's no reason why they can't compete for a playoff spot next year.

I don't see why Hawks fans feel disrespected by the "Dream Team" stuff. The loss to the Cardinals that dropped us to 2-4 extinguished any real playoff talk in Philly and most of the time I hear it come up in the national media it's the pundits talking about what a crushing disaster this team has been. I don't know a single Eagles fan who thinks this team is anything but hugely overrated and heading toward an offseason housecleaning.

I've watched every game of the Andy Reid era and I've seen teams come out flat, play stupid football, mismanage the clock, fumble away games against inferior competition, etc. But until this year I've never seen an Andy Reid team flat out quit. Over the past few weeks it's painfully obvious that some of these players either don't care or they're flat out dogging it. I can take losses but as a fan I find that kind of effort to be totally unacceptable.

Reid has lost the locker room and this team is a circus. I really hope the Eagles dismiss the entire coaching staff and a sizeable chunk of the roster after this year. Say whatever you want about Eagles fans but they're loyal and they've spent a lot of hours watching some very dismal teams over the year. They deserve better than a team that doesn't even show up to play.

With Eagle fans on here openly rooting for their team to lose I really dont have any desire to gloat. At least you guys still have some talent to work with after cleaning house in the offseason.

In their defense, I'd rather listen to 3 hours of people debating why the Eagles suck then anything to do with the Seahawks. They need to just contract the whole city.

:banana:

The NFC West is like the Mountain West football conference

We seem to be biotch-slapping our way through the Iggles though#@! :banana: