Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Inactives

Cowboys: WR Andre Holmes, WR Dwayne Harris, G Daniel Loper, G David Arkin, G Derrick Dockery, DT Josh Brent, S Mana Silva

Buccaneers: QB Rudy Carpenter, WR Sammie Stroughter, WR Arrelious Benn, T James Lee, G Derek Hardman, CB Myron Lewis, S Larry Asante

Cowboys 30, Buccaneers 17

31 Tampa, Dallas 28

Dallas will be up 28-17, with 3 minutes left in the 4th. :banana:

Truth :pointstosky:

Bad route runner. :dunno:

Irvin just said he called out Bryant a little bit so now im liking my Bryant pick :unsure:

Playing against: Romo, Felix, Austin, L Rob, Bailey and Dallas DST.

Playing: Blount and Bryant.

JEEZ...Let's go Tampa!!

After reading who you are playing against I said out loud JEEZ, then I read your JEEZ. Man. I have Witten going so here's hoping Witten and Dez get most of the passes from Romo and Blount has a good game.

I need Romo to keep throwing. How about pretending like you're an NFL team Tampa? Focking scrubs. Oh, and nice 'block' by Dez on Felix's long run, that should have been a TD.

When was the last season where there were so many absolutely disastrously bad teams in the league? Indy, Tampa, St Louis, Jacksonville are all just unbelieveably awful, and that isn't even mentioning Cleveland and Minnesota.

C'mon Felix...let's get in the endzone in the second half. And would it kill tampa to get a first down or two? I'm going against Dal D/ST of course.

I am playing against Romo - Ugh. And the guy also had White on Thursday.

Please rest Romo. We wouldn't want him to get hurt. The game is already in the bag.

Cowgirls should run the ball a ton in the second half to shorten the game. This could be a Rodgers type of ending. 289yds and 4 tds in the first half................. 48 yds and no tds in the second half

God Tampa sucks.

Unlike a lot of people, I did not buy the hype about them being a formidable team in the NFC this year.

That said, I did expect them to be at least OK. They aren't.

As someone who started Miles Austin and Laurent Robinson this week, I'm pissed at Tampa's general sh!ttiness. Dallas probably doesn't need to throw the ball once in the second half.

Stay in the focking game Felix you pusscake

Seriously. Idk if it's fatigue or what but I've seen more of Sammy Morris than I'd like as a Felix owner.

Don't screw me now (again) Felix :nono:

Seriously. Idk if it's fatigue or what but I've seen more of Sammy Morris than I'd like as a Felix owner.

Don't screw me now (again) Felix :nono:

The focker will get a 9yd run, then go sit down for the next 8 plays. WTF?

The focker will get a 9yd run, then go sit down for the next 8 plays. WTF?

Well that's just not true. He has only sat out 1 or 2 plays at a time but that's most likely got a lot to do with the score and the fact that they want to limit his workload as he is obviously their best back despite what we've seen from Morris tonight.

Felix 18 carries

Morris 5 carries

That says it all.

The only reason I said anything is I'm worried about injury with him. But we're all good so far! :headbanger:

Well that's just not true. He has only sat out 1 or 2 plays at a time but that's most likely got a lot to do with the score and the fact that they want to limit his workload as he is obviously their best back despite what we've seen from Morris tonight.

Felix 18 carries

Morris 5 carries

That says it all.

The only reason I said anything is I'm worried about injury with him. But we're all good so far! :headbanger:

You're probably right. I need a decent 4th qtr though from him.

You're probably right. I need a decent 4th qtr though from him.

Yea man I feel your frustration. I was getting concerned at first but with the score the way it is they can't afford to let him get hurt and potentially go into the playoffs with a guy off the street in Morris.

Felix only needs 1 carry to bust one. Good luck brother!

I can't believe Mike Williams doesn't even have a single target.

And to think that I almost started him over Laurent Robinson. :rolleyes:

I didn't even think he was playing