Matt Mueller

Bishop82

Kanil

SUXBNME

JTB

DanXIII

MedStudent

Big Blue 06

How should we do this? I don't know if a simple straight vote is the best way.

Thoughts?

Is that all the candidates? I thought more posted interest after I made that list.

I say we discuss it here for a set period of time, then have a vote if there is no consensus.

I say:

Sux is in. He is active on the boards. A few of you guys seem to know him. And he has been on the cusp of being in this league a couple times already.

I like Medstudent. Very active. Posts pics of chicks he is banging. Didn't he win GOY at some point? That's always a good bullet point in life. In a few years he will be wealthy enough to not only cover GoColts league fees, but mine as well.

Matt Mueller doesn't interest me as much because he isn't a Geek. Main boarders are a weird group. I know Ed likes Kanil but I don't think he is active enough with only 500 posts in 8 years. Seems funny though and maybe being in a league jumpstarts his activity.

I admittedly don't know much about the other guys. All seem ok but I'll let you guys that may know them better speak up.

Is that all the candidates? I thought more posted interest after I made that list.

I say we discuss it here for a set period of time, then have a vote if there is no consensus.

I took the ones that had interest and did not waffle.

several others were interested, but unsure.

Sux - good guy, loves the geek board and I play COD with him. I trust him as well. Lost to him in the semi finals last year of a free geek league.

Medstudent - other than being liberal, I have nothing bad to say about him. Great kid and we get along well.

Big Blue - been around forever and participated in a dan zone secret santa with me and several others. trust worthy and knows his football.

I agree that Sux should be in. I dont go to the geek board so often anymore but even I know he is good stuff.

Medstudent seems like a good guy too so I would be cool with that.

I seem to remember liking Big Blue 06 for some reason.

So that would be my top 3 vote if we go that way.

:wave:

In all seriousness. I enjoy the FF thing. I played in several leagues and always was very active trying to make moves and trades and what not. If you want an active owner let me know. :cheers:

I seem to remember liking Big Blue 06 for some reason.

Same here. In fact, that is my exact feeling. I seem to remember liking him for some reason. Unsure what it was. But that's good enough for me. :dunno:

:wave:

In all seriousness. I enjoy the FF thing. I played in several leagues and always was very active trying to make moves and trades and what not. If you want an active owner let me know. :cheers:

then there is this guy again.... :rolleyes:

jk. I like the enthusiasm

I think Medstudent would be a great addtion. Big Blue and Dan13 would be good adds as well, based on geek interactions.

Seems like a lot of love for SUX up in here, I am sure he would add to the "kuntulu" factor, but I'm sure we could get past that.

Dont know much about the others unforutnately.

Seems like consensus Sux is in. I agree, he has been 1st alternate for a while.

I played with Big Blue in Moz's board league last year. Like him.

JTB just because he had the moxy to petition himself. It is a toss up between the others because I seem to respect them all.

So my vote is:

1. Sux

2. JTB

2a Big Blue

4. the rest are tied

I guess JTB, MedStoopid and Dan? Big Blue and SUX would be fine too though. All of them seem like pretty solid additions.

Seems like a lot of love for SUX up in here, I am sure he would add to the "kuntulu" factor, but I'm sure we could get past that.

:(

Sux - good guy, loves the geek board and I play COD with him. I trust him as well. Lost to him in the semi finals last year of a free geek league.

Medstudent - other than being liberal, I have nothing bad to say about him. Great kid and we get along well.

Big Blue - been around forever and participated in a dan zone secret santa with me and several others. trust worthy and knows his football.

I vote same guys.... I know Sux from the geekboard for years. Med is new to me but has been very active and seems a good guy. Big Blue has been a good guy in the past and I believe I was even in a league or two with him several years ago.

Though obviously the others seem good as well... JTB & Dan both would be welcome but the top three were the ones I think would be the best fit for now.

I feel strongly about Sux and Med. I think they add a lot to the league.

For the 3rd spot I'm cool with JTB or Big Blue. Big Blue seemingly has more history with people, but JTB seems more into it than anyone. Thus I think he'd be active on the die nasty board and whatnot.

1. Sux

2. Med

3. JTB

3a. Big Blue

For the 3rd spot I'm cool with JTB or Big Blue. Big Blue seemingly has more history with people, but JTB seems more into it than anyone. Thus I think he'd be active and the die nasty board and whatnot.

1. Sux

2. Med

3. JTB - :doublethumbsup:

3a. Big Blue - :thumbsdown:

I agree with the above post. :cheers:

I agree with the above post. :cheers:

I gotta tell you though... this JTB kid is growing on me though for that 3rd slot. He seems pretty damned enthusiastic :thumbsup:

For the 3rd spot I'm cool with JTB or Big Blue. Big Blue seemingly has more history with people, but JTB seems more into it than anyone. Thus I think he'd be active on the die nasty board and whatnot.

1. Sux

2. Med

3. JTB

3a. Big Blue

+1

JTB seems like pretty solid material. He's already posted more on this forum than 29_Guests, and he's not even in the league yet. Surely that counts for something.

how old is everyone? :dunno:

I like Medstudent. Very active. Posts pics of chicks he is banging. Didn't he win GOY at some point? That's always a good bullet point in life. In a few years he will be wealthy enough to not only cover GoColts league fees, but mine as well.

He did not. He almost won it last year, but he lost in the end.

Matt Mueller

Bishop82

Kanil

SUXBNME

JTB

DanXIII

MedStudent

Big Blue 06

One of these guys actually called me the worst poster on the boreds once. :mad:

Matt Mueller

Bishop82

Kanil

SUXBNME

JTB

DanXIII

MedStudent

Big Blue 06

Who was it? And let's be honest, we're you the worst poster that day? I mean we all have bad days, right?

Matt Mueller

Bishop82

Kanil

SUXBNME

JTB

DanXIII

MedStudent

Big Blue 06

I nominate whomever for commish

Who was it? And let's be honest, we're you the worst poster that day? I mean we all have bad days, right?

I don't want to affect the voting. Most of these guys are not too fond of me anyways. :bench:

Matt Mueller

Bishop82

Kanil

SUXBNME

JTB

DanXIII

MedStudent

Big Blue 06

And I meant it :mad:

I don't want to affect the voting. Most of these guys are not too fond of me anyways. :bench:

They sound like a perfect fit then. :cheers:

They sound like a perfect fit then. :cheers:

:doublethumbsup:

Yea, I hate him also. I also owe him $20.00 that I haven't sent yet for winning the Cult Classic Movie League dynasty thingie yet.

For the record Gary, it's going out monday via snail mail, but it will be 40.00 since I've been a lazy POS. Also, Nikki sent me her laptop by mistake. I won't forward that to you, but I'll sure give you some of the juicy pics on it of her / him being the stand in donkey for a show in old mexico from a year or so ago. Does this help ? :D

:doublethumbsup:

Yea, I hate him also. I also owe him $20.00 that I haven't sent yet for winning the Cult Classic Movie League dynasty thingie yet.

For the record Gary, it's going out monday via snail mail, but it will be 40.00 since I've been a lazy POS. Also, Nikki sent me her laptop by mistake. I won't forward that to you, but I'll sure give you some of the juicy pics on it of her / him being the stand in donkey for a show in old mexico from a year or so ago. Does this help ? :D

Dude, it's no big deal. 20 is fine and that was the bet. I am not worried about the timing.

Can't wait for those pics and that helps a bunch. Sounds like some good spank material. :wub:

Just found this thread. I've been in leagues at one point or another with about half of you people and I've had dealings with others. You're all good peeps, and I'd love the opportunity to kick your asses in this league. To answer the earlier question, I'm 31 years old. :thumbsup:

I'm in one dynasty league right now, and my team is great, but Peyton screwed me this year. Once my backup, Schaub, got hurt I was focked. My starters:

QB: Peyton Manning (IR), Matt Schaub (IR), Matt Moore

RB: Matt Forte (IR)

RB: Michael Turner

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Dwayne Bowe

TE: Antonio Gates

Flex: Victor Cruz

Flex: Julio Jones

Flex: Santana Moss

If Peyton or Schaub is healthy next year, I see a championship on the way. Plus, I have the second pick this year, as injuries to Peyton, Schaub, Forte, Andre Johnson, and Gates focked me.

Also, all the nice things said in this thread gave me major wood. :wub: :banana:

1326507103[/url]' post='4679452']

That could have been me, I don't remember. But if you were backing recliner pilot in a political thread then I may have said something unkind. I have said worse things to guys in my regular league in person. But I have also stood up for you at times too and always wished you well with your son.

I am not a real serious guy on these boreds so please don't take everything I post to heart. But I am competitive enough where I don't like to lose and I would be active in any league I play in.

SO, when is the new owner draft? I want to be sue to mark my calendar. :D

So it seems like we've narrowed it down to 4 equally qualified geeks. SUX, Med, JTB, and BB...

Maybe we should just kick edjr out and do a 4 team draft? :banana:

Apparently I'm not cool enough to sit at the cool kids table.

Oh well.

I do enjoy the irony of not being considered for a fantasy football league b/c I discuss too much fantasy football.

Apparently I'm not cool enough to sit at the cool kids table.

Oh well.

I do enjoy the irony of not being considered for a fantasy football league b/c I discuss too much fantasy football.

Dude... it's not like we want someone who really knows what the fock they're doing. T&P... :(

Fair point. :)

I'm just messing around about the other stuff too. I think it's really smart that you guys are going about the process of finding the best fits for your league.

If considered here's a bit about my fantasy background and what you would get with me as an owner.

I've played for about 10 years but never in a keeper or dynasty league.

I play in 3 leagues currently, 12,12 and 14, and make the playoffs consistently.

Very active on waiver wire and open to trading.

I have a history of posting often on the main forums and I plan on being around these parts for a while so I won't be a deadbeat owner.

Concerning the Geek Board I don't believe I've ever made a post there. The little help forum is mostly a waste and I wasn't even aware of other places to post on this site.

I'd enjoy being in a keeper or dynasty league at some point. No worries if I don't make the cut this time.

Fair point. :)

I'm just messing around about the other stuff too. I think it's really smart that you guys are going about the process of finding the best fits for your league.

Quit kissing their asses. :mad: