Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Manning a Bronco!

Schefter and Mort reporting that Manning will sign with the Broncos

Both sources reporting they'll attempt to trade Tebow.

Both sources reporting they'll attempt to trade Tebow.

Timmy isn't worth much as a player, but to a fan base, he might be worth a lot to places like Miami and Jacksonville in particular. The next very interesting domino becomes Alex Smith.

I knew Manning was going to cost a team a lot, but he made the Broncos sacrifice a virgin to go there. Rough!

Move up Decker and Thomas.

And whoever the Bronco's TE is. :dunno:

Man that picture on the ESPN front page looks weird...

Yay! :doublethumbsup:

Although I feel they are giving Tebow the screw job. Business is business.

your wife is still hawt :wub:

I knew Manning was going to cost a team a lot, but he made the Broncos sacrifice a virgin to go there. Rough!

:D

Daniel Fells

Off the charts bad karma for Denver. They just spit in the Chosen One's eye. I don't know what a giant smiting stick looks like, but God's gonna break one off on Elway's lumpy head.

Screw Manning. I'm more interested in where Tebow goes.

Uh, whatever. You'll be the only one.

Uh, whatever. You'll be the only one.

Tebow will be a folk hero in Denver and etched in everybody's memories for a long time for what he did last year.

If Manning doesn't get the Broncos to the playoffs this year, and I don't think he will, the city of Denver and surrounding states will implode.

Tebow is going to linked to this signing forever, and arguably the bigger story going forward in just a short while and for years to come. The media loves to cover Tebow.

Its gotta be Jacksonville. Stadium will be full every sunday, and merchandise sales through the roof.

gotta think the broncos will give jeff saturday/dallas clark/joe addai looks...have to move tebow now but the jags have all the leverage, MAYBE a 3rd and a 4th for him?...i think denver needs to sign early doucet and go WR in the late 1st or 2nd (a 4 wideout unit of DT/decker/doucet/jeffery, kendall wright, sanu, etc.)

another option for denver is to throw a ton of money at mike wallace (would have to hand over the 25th overall to the steelers), but i think the steelers would match any offer

gotta think the broncos will give jeff saturday/dallas clark/joe addai looks...have to move tebow now but the jags have all the leverage, MAYBE a 3rd and a 4th for him?...i think denver needs to sign early doucet and go WR in the late 1st or 2nd (a 4 wideout unit of DT/decker/doucet/jeffery, kendall wright, sanu, etc.)

another option for denver is to throw a ton of money at mike wallace (would have to hand over the 25th overall to the steelers), but i think the steelers would match any offer

Tebow for a 3rd would be a tremendous bargain, both in terms of upgrading at QB and filling the stadium Sunday after Sunday. I actually feel bad for the kid - he did everything the team asked and was actually pretty successful last year, but it was obvious the new Broncos brass had no intention of giving him a fair shake.

Tebow for a 3rd would be a tremendous bargain, both in terms of upgrading at QB and filling the stadium Sunday after Sunday. I actually feel bad for the kid - he did everything the team asked and was actually pretty successful last year, but it was obvious the new Broncos brass had no intention of giving him a fair shake.

Except complete passes.

if denver can get the 3rd/4th i threw out there for tebow, they could use those picks + their own mid round selections to help fill holes on defense (particularly DT and corner)...would love to see them go jeffery or wright at pick 25, and then move a 2nd round pick to carolina for j-stew (tolbert signing + deangelo's ridiculous bonus incentive that would be accelerated = stew on the block)...team could become pretty potent on offense in a hurry

Except complete passes.

I started Tebow like 5 games last year after Vick got hurt. Watched all his games. Enjoyed the points he scored by the end of most every game but it was embarrassing to watch. He really can't throw the ball anywhere near his receivers.

Looking as pitiful as he did twice against the Pats' horrible defense sealed his fate I think.

Tebow will be a folk hero in Denver and etched in everybody's memories for a long time for what he did last year.

Most Denver fans are well aware that Tebow is not a good quarterback. They were excited by what he did last year but I'm pretty sure everyone knows he wasn't the future. Not if you want a good future, anyway.

I started Tebow like 5 games last year after Vick got hurt. Watched all his games. Enjoyed the points he scored by the end of most every game but it was embarrassing to watch. He really can't throw the ball anywhere near his receivers.

Looking as pitiful as he did twice against the Pats' horrible defense sealed his fate I think.

he threw one VERY near Demarius Thomas on the 1st play of overtime last year :(

he threw one VERY near Demarius Thomas on the 1st play of overtime last year :(

And for that reason alone, he will always be remembered fondly by me.

And for that reason alone, he will always be remembered fondly by me.

pipe down Bengal fan... :nono:

Julius Thomas. He'll be a stud this year. Book it!

Julius Thomas. He'll be a stud this year. Book it!

Good info, that might be my late TE flyer this year to try and become the next Jimmy Graham!

Good info, that might be my late TE flyer this year to try and become the next Jimmy Graham!

He's pretty sick. Converted basketball player that only played football his senior year. He had an ankle injury and had some problems blocking in the triple option that Denver ran last year which kept him off the field but he's an absolute freak. He was messing around after his pro day and did the Blake Griffon dunk over a car. In training camp he went from destroying single coverage to destroying double coverage to finally getting triple teamed over the two days I went and watched (about 2 weeks apart).

If he can learn to block, he'll put up crazy numbers for you (I've stashed him in all my dynasty leagues).

which Denver RB will bennift the most from Manning?

McGahee is the only back worth having in Denver. I've heard rumors they're trying to get out of Moreno's contract after his DUI.

That other running back, Tim Tebow, will definitely not benefit from Manning being there! :doublethumbsup:

He's pretty sick. Converted basketball player that only played football his senior year. He had an ankle injury and had some problems blocking in the triple option that Denver ran last year which kept him off the field but he's an absolute freak. He was messing around after his pro day and did the Blake Griffon dunk over a car. In training camp he went from destroying single coverage to destroying double coverage to finally getting triple teamed over the two days I went and watched (about 2 weeks apart).

If he can learn to block, he'll put up crazy numbers for you (I've stashed him in all my dynasty leagues).

Outstanding info Kanil. Definitely worth a flyer.

5 years 95 million. The decision had nothing to do with winning and everything to do with money.

The 9'ers would have never offered that contract. So they were probably never really an option.