Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Creepiest, yet catchiest commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGsKzmCgB0

The creepy part is what im doing to my computer monitor when i play this on loop..........im not proud of myself :overhead:

Yes i am :ninja:

That's one bad biatch. I'm usually a pro about sneaking in a peak at something sexy around my wife. I don't even bother pretending when this commercial comes on.

That's one bad biatch. I'm usually a pro about sneaking in a peak at something sexy around my wife. I don't even bother pretending when this commercial comes on.

Hah nope me either.....and the SO will catch me watching and ill go..."Man..we need to go to hardees....sh!t...we need to open up a hardees!"

She doesnt find this nearly as funny as i do.

Hah nope me either.....and the SO will catch me watching and ill go..."Man..we need to go to hardees....sh!t...we need to open up a hardees!"

She doesnt find this nearly as funny as i do.

:lol:

When I have something DVR'd I ff thru the commercials but I still stop it to watch this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGsKzmCgB0

The creepy part is what im doing to my computer monitor when i play this on loop..........im not proud of myself :overhead:

Yes i am :ninja:

I always thought this older one was super creepy. The only way it could have been creepier was if there was blood on the sheets.

My girl and I loved those commercials. We still quote them.

I was just about to post that.

Notice the voice used. A deep manly voice. Same with Dodge Ram commercials. Dinty Moore soup. There are others. Whenever they want to come across as tough and manly, they use the tough, croaky, voice. I'm surprised the gheys haven't cried foul on this yet.