Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

What is your favorite dessert?

I'm not a big fan of sweets - but I do enjoy pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, so I'll go with that.

An ice cold beer. :cheers:

And it goes with just about anything !!

key lime pie is a favorite... Had a great Trifle? the other week... Layered cake and pudding and stuff in this big glass bowl... Sort of like the shepards pie of desserts but it covered all the bases... Very good... Any good dessert needs a quality espresso/capp as well...

Hot out the oven Peach Cobbler with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream right beside it. Oh boy.

Triangle Hair Pie

Try the hairless pie. Just as good and nothing gets caught in the teefs! :cheers:

Try the hairless pie. Just as good and nothing gets caught in the teefs! :cheers:

I like to floss as soon as I finish. :cheers:

souffles and bread puddings.

Upside down cake.

:thumbsup: Pineapple I assume? This is one of my favorite 'common' desserts that we make often. I have the wife use extra butter to make sure that pineapple side of the cake is very moist. As far as 'uncommon' desserts that I only have a couple of times a year...

Tiramisu

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp

Baked Alaska

Bananas/Cherries Foster

Multiple versions of a chocolate lava cake drizzled with caramel..where you cut into the cake and warm fudge pours out.

Heh. My mom asked me what meal and dessert I want for my birthday dinner. Chocolate cake for dessert. It's been consistent and awesome since I can remember.

:)

Comes in a close second to my Aunt's banana puddin'.

I AGREE

Heh. My mom asked me what meal and dessert I want for my birthday dinner. Chocolate cake for dessert. It's been consistent and awesome since I can remember.

You 12 ?

Don't look now but your mom likes the creampie for her desert. Sorry to tell you that. We take turns :shocking:

:)

Well that's what little Methuselah is getting...

Naomi on my stick.

Sorry N, you were the first female's name that came into my head or 'onto', whatever...

I generally try to stay away from desserts (they're for fatties), but I enjoy cheesecake and carrot cake. And ice cream is my biggest weakness. Fockin' love that stuff.

Gotta have chocolate:

Death by Chocolate

Chocolate Volcanoe

etc.

:thumbsup: Pineapple I assume? This is one of my favorite 'common' desserts that we make often. I have the wife use extra butter to make sure that pineapple side of the cake is very moist...

Fresh pineapple is good, but I usually make it with plums and blueberries.