Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Obama went to Aurora, CO to speak to the people.

12 or 14 dead in theater shooting...yes tragic. So Obama packs up his bags, heads down there to make them feel better.

Will he go to Texas also? If not, why not? (and on a lighter note, should pickups be banned?)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/us/texas-truck-wreck/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Probably should see the firefighters too.....and the Colorado Rockies pitching staff.....might as well see as many dead or down people as you can.

I'm going to guess the answer is no. I think I heard there were 23 people piled into and on the back of that truck.

You can't compare people being stupid with innocent people watching a movie and being gunned down by a lunatic.

Never let a crisis go to waste

:doublethumbsup:

Meh... it's the President's job to go to places like Aurora. It is an international event -- I saw the Prime Minister of Israel on a talk show yesterday, and the first thing he did was offer his condolences for the tragedy. If a crash involving a truckful of "likely illegals" reaches Aurora levels of national/international interest and 24/7 news coverage, then yes, he'll go there too.

That's nothing unique to Obama. Obama does so much bad stuff that I don't see the need to reach like this. :dunno:

Looks like the names of most of those in Texas truck crash were Ravez, Chavez, Guiterrez, and Cisneros. Obama already wrapped up their votes when he voted to make the illegals legal.

12 or 14 dead in theater shooting...yes tragic. So Obama packs up his bags, heads down there to make them feel better.

Will he go to Texas also? If not, why not? (and on a lighter note, should pickups be banned?)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/us/texas-truck-wreck/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Pretty sure riding in the back of a pickup is already banned.

And those people chose to endanger themselves, unlike the victims in colorado.

Plus, fewer Texans is always a good thing.

Looks like the names of most of those in Texas truck crash were Ravez, Chavez, Guiterrez, and Cisneros. Obama already wrapped up their votes when he voted to make the illegals legal.

He dictated they were legal, not voted.

He dictated they were legal, not voted.

touché

Plus, fewer Texans is always a good thing.

I doubt any where from Texas.

One of the survivors said they were headed to Tennessee to attend college. Prolly that institution of no learning you teach at. :music_guitarred:

I doubt any where from Texas.

One of the survivors said they were headed to Tennessee to attend college. Prolly that institution of no learning you teach at. :music_guitarred:

LOLOL

Yeah, you obviously went to an institution of high learning. :overhead:

Now imagine he DIDN'T go their and pay his respects. Imagine the fake uproar from the Rublitards. They are a funny bunch. Seriously. :lol:

I hope they ticket these illegals,sorry they don't like that word, wetbacks for littering.

Now imagine he DIDN'T go their and pay his respects. Imagine the fake uproar from the Rublitards. They are a funny bunch. Seriously. :lol:

This.

I'm no fan, but for sh!ts sake, the people on both sides really reach to make a story.

Being in Texas it wouldn't make much difference - but had this happened in Florida, the deceased would still have found a way to cast a November vote.

This is a stupid thread. Tubby should pay everyone that read it for wasting there they're their time.

Did he have enough time to blow the limo driver and smoke up some crack? Again.

Considering how much crap Bush got for not landing in LA after Katrina, Obama going to CO seems appropriate. Not sure what the whining is for here...

Obama was posing under a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED sign. What, you don't remember the Obama Joker pictures?

Only Obama can comfort these victims. :thumbsup:

He speaks, and the sound of his voice,

Is so sweet the birds hush their singing.

Not sure what the whining is for here...

You could say that about 4-5 threads on this forearm every day. :thumbsup:

You could say that about 4-5 threads on this forearm every day. :thumbsup:

It's called desperation. Election coming up. They need to make it seem like every move Obama makes proves that Romney would be better. LOL It's very humorous to watch. :music_guitarred:

It's called desperation. Election coming up. They need to make it seem like every move Obama makes proves that Romney would be better. LOL It's very humorous to watch. :music_guitarred:

desperate people demand stupid things, like asking for meaningless tax returns, or wedding gifts.

A vote for Obama is very very good for me! :thumbsup: Keep up the fight comrade.

A vote for Obama is very very good for me! :thumbsup: Keep up the fight comrade.

I highly doubt that's true.

Didn't Bush go to Virginia Tech after that shooting?

And I'm not sure if Bush visited Texas after 19 immigrants died in 2003:

The pickup crammed with 23 immigrants from Mexico and Central America crashed less than an hour's drive from the site of America's most deadly immigrant smuggling case, where 19 immigrants died in 2003 after being trapped in a sweltering trailer.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-23/texas-truck-crash/56441088/1

Obama is just following presidential protocol established by Dubya. Only difference is that he is black and Bush was white.

Didn't Bush go to Virginia Tech after that shooting?

And I'm not sure if Bush visited Texas after 19 immigrants died in 2003:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-23/texas-truck-crash/56441088/1

Obama is just following presidential protocol established by Dubya. Only difference is that he is black and Bush was white.

Why do you hate his white momma ?

Obama went to Colorado for this.

Obama skipped the HUGE NAACP convention and sent the VP.

I guess he just assumes he already has any African American votes in the bag. Better get to Colorado to secure that white vote.

Obama went to Colorado for this.

Obama skipped the HUGE NAACP convention and sent the VP.

I guess he just assumes he already has any African American votes in the bag. Better get to Colorado to secure that white vote.

What would have been your take had he gone to the NAACP convention and not bothered to pay his respects to the people in Aurora?

What would have been your take had he gone to the NAACP convention and not bothered to pay his respects to the people in Aurora?

That he still values the vote of the African Americans and doesnt take them for granted yet still loves the whites in Colorado?

I think that is my take. :ninja: