Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who on here has been a member of this site the longest?

I joined in November of 1999 and, if memory serves, since its not displayed anymore, I was member 506. I am sure their are guys that are original members on here but I am seeing posts mostly from members who joined 2008-11. It could just be me though. Just wondering.

I ain't the longest, but I've been a while. I remember going to this site on 9-11-2001 and seeing posts like "Holy crap, the Twin Towers are falling! So... how many TD's will McNair get this season?"

:cheers:

I've "only" been on since 03, but I lurked for a year before that. Still not the longest though.

meglamaniac had a member number of 8, Giants Fan was 46. Both are still around.

Ahem!

Wow Montana and Tricky...You beat me by a week! I remember Meglamaniac. I haven't seen him for a while.

I've been coming to these boards for a long time....this was my uncles secret site and he passed it down to me. Can't tell u exactly what year. But has to be at least 6-8 years....although I've had many diffent names due to be forgetting E-mail and site passwords and usernames lmao. I used to have some heated bears packer battles with donhas.....does he still post on here???

Wow Montana and Tricky...You beat me by a week! I remember Meglamaniac. I haven't seen him for a while.

TRICKY ###### is actually my original handle on this siet, once we started to register etc... As you can see, I didn't use this moniker very long (as you can see from the limited amount of posts!) before becoming ICEMAN. Here are some other names from waaaaay back when.

Tarheel Boy

Mookie Wilson

I am sure that others can remember more.

ICEMAN

Been here since 2000 but mostly just lurk.

43,000+ posts of :banana:

:banana:

i had a slightly different name when i joined back in '00 or '01

I've been coming to these boards for a long time....this was my uncles secret site and he passed it down to me. Can't tell u exactly what year. But has to be at least 6-8 years....although I've had many diffent names due to be forgetting E-mail and site passwords and usernames lmao. I used to have some heated bears packer battles with donhas.....does he still post on here???

Yes. You would have been on the Bears side of those battles. My condolences.

Yes. You would have been on the Bears side of those battles. My condolences.

You were donhus???

Man I really wish I could remember my old name...

I am as "old as dirt"

Ben a member since November 11, 1999......13 years then. And, I am so old I don't remember my Member Number, but it is low.

You were donhus???

Man I really wish I could remember my old name...

No. I like Donhass and he's still around. He has an affinity for public sector unions which I do not share. I like his state governor and he hates the guy. Anyways, for most of the last ten years I would have been even worse off in those discussions since until recently my team was stuck at the bottom of that same division.

Megla and I both registered on the first day. There may be more.

If you joined the first day of the site on October 27, 1999 then there are a ton of people that joined in that first week. I am member 506 and I joined just 7 days after you. Crazy.

Cool thread

very cool

Glad to see Im not the oldest in something....hehe

Been here as Mugs since 99" at 1200 something..lurked earlier.. still around. Lost my account changing e-mails.

My league started in 1989.

Been here a long time...still one of the better sites/communities around.

I miss the days of 1000 aliases. :lol:

(before you had to register)

Been here a long time. I also think for some reason this is my second user name as I forgot my old info and just created a new one.

meglamaniac had a member number of 8, Giants Fan was 46. Both are still around.

Dont cheat me Volt, I'm #5

:pointstosky:

Been here for a while, long before the new format that required a confirmable email addy, 96 or so