Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

No NFL Network

I hate TWC....any idears on a location to stream the game? PM's welcomed!!!

TWC..... The Weather Channel ?

Time Warner Cable...the suckfest of all content/ISP providers.

I'll PM you with a permanent site that I watch the games on every week.

TWC is absolute horse shiit. I moved in the past year and I am completely appalled that 1) there is no option to get the NFL network PERIOD and 2) there is no NFL package. Their justification is it would cost the customers more money. OK. I'll pay it. Where do I sign up? Oh I can't you fockwads? You decided that I don't want to pay more money to watch football? Thanks. Maybe you can start monitoring my annual shoe budget to make sure I'm not spending too much money too.

Unfortunately also because where our house is located, they can't find a good spot to put a dish for DirectTV that the signal isn't blocked by trees.

:mad:

Anyway, I'll PM you.

you guys posting those links must really hate being able to watch them.... when they get to popular the site gets shut down

case and point http://www.firstrowsports.tv/

keep it via pm and to yourself please

I remember being heart broken when that ###### went down with firstrowsports / p2p4u . I was living in korea and had no idea when i'd be able to watch football agian. then the next day they came out with the same exact sites just with .eu urls and i knew everything would be just all right. that was a few years ago.

your best bet is the sports bar for thursday night games. if you wanna watch a shitty quality feed with random ads, be my guest. I don't judge, watched it every week till i got dtv seaon ticket:

"www.firstrowsports.eu"

there are lots of iterations of the url that will send you there anyway. again, beware, some ###### to wade through. but this site or one exactly like it will be free on the internet as long as there is internet like today.

I suggest you get Direct TV or Comcast.

No, neither are worth the obnoxious costs. Thats why so many people dont have cable/satellite anymore. Just saying. There are numerous ways to watch NFL games without having that crap. Besides, how many games are actually must-sees? Not that many. Life goes on without being a$$ raped by cable or sat companies. :)

No, neither are worth the obnoxious costs. Thats why so many people dont have cable/satellite anymore. Just saying. There are numerous ways to watch NFL games without having that crap. Besides, how many games are actually must-sees? Not that many. Life goes on without being a$$ raped by cable or sat companies. :)

Agreed. Most Sundays you can see 3-4 NFL games. As long as you have internet and an antenna you can watch almost every weekend. I was without cable for 3-4 months and absolutely loved it. I had Netflix, HBOGo and the public library to keep me entertained. Instead of $100 to sit and surf through crap I had to know what I wanted to watch. Otherwise I did something more productive!

comcast , dish , Uverse and DTV all have NFLN now -- don't get how folks can't get it -- I know Dish is in a dispute with AMC -- I thought basically everyone had 1 of those 4.

Agreed. Most Sundays you can see 3-4 NFL games. As long as you have internet and an antenna you can watch almost every weekend. I was without cable for 3-4 months and absolutely loved it. I had Netflix, HBOGo and the public library to keep me entertained. Instead of $100 to sit and surf through crap I had to know what I wanted to watch. Otherwise I did something more productive!

Amen, bro. We have saved OVER $3,000 dollars over the course of 3 years since ditching cable. Amazing. We dont miss a damn thing about it either. :thumbsup:

comcast , dish , Uverse and DTV all have NFLN now -- don't get how folks can't get it -- I know Dish is in a dispute with AMC -- I thought basically everyone had 1 of those 4.

Time Warner Cable does not offer it. And we have no option for any other cable company other than Time Warner because of where we are located and the whole industry is monopolized and designed to fock the consumer.

Unfortunately also because where our house is located, they can't find a good spot to put a dish for DirectTV that the signal isn't blocked by trees.

:mad:

Chainsaw HTH

Direct tv sunday ticket. It is the absolute shiz, only $150 this year. I would rather have the peace of mind knowing i have all games at my disposal instead of asking which new website has the game. The mobile feature is nice too. Plus when i have 5 fantasy teams that leaves a lot of ground to cover with my starters.