Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Marques Colston..Whos giving him 1 more week?

I have Maclin or amendola on bench but maclin coming back from injury and Amendola playing a tough seattle def...Plus I believe this game will be a shootout, With that note I'm rolling with colsten 1 more week....The thing that scares me that I've noticed last week and week before is that Colsten wasn't out there for every play..Every time they had a 2 wr set it was moore and henderson..Colsten was only out there when they had a 3 wr set...Whats your guys opinion?

I have Maclin or amendola on bench but maclin coming back from injury and Amendola playing a tough seattle def...Plus I believe this game will be a shootout, With that note I'm rolling with colsten 1 more week....The thing that scares me that I've noticed last week and week before is that Colsten wasn't out there for every play..Every time they had a 2 wr set it was moore and henderson..Colsten was only out there when they had a 3 wr set...Whats your guys opinion?

I wish I would have never drafted him. I'd rather him explode on my bench than have him do nothing in my lineup again. 3 strikes and you're out. I'm playing Maclin or Ridley instead of Colston.

Colston is dealing with a foot injury so that probably limited the amount of plays he saw on Sunday against the Chiefs. I don't know what the early injury report on him is saying but I'd keep close watch if you are thinking of starting him.

I wish I would have never drafted him. I'd rather him explode on my bench than have him do nothing in my lineup again. 3 strikes and you're out. I'm playing Maclin or Ridley instead of Colston.

Ya ..its either maclin or colsten for me..With my luck Ill bench colsten and he'll go off.....

Colston is dealing with a foot injury so that probably limited the amount of plays he saw on Sunday against the Chiefs. I don't know what the early injury report on him is saying but I'd keep close watch if you are thinking of starting him.

I've read where hes not even on the injury report..this is why im considering him over my other options!! If hes been limited all week I wouldn't even hesitate putting him on the bench

Ya ..its either maclin or colsten for me..With my luck Ill bench colsten and he'll go off.....

That's what I'm afraid of, but I was lucky enough to survive Jamaal Charles going off after I benched him, so hopefully I can survive again if Colston does the same thing.

I'm rolling with him for another week or Maclin. He should have had three TDs this year already and was playing on one foot. Evidentally, his foot is almost healed...he is due.

He sits if Bowe and White are healthy, hopefully never have to play him other than bye week. Nice insurance WR is my feeling.

Starting, in no particular order, over Colston are Percival Harvin, Torrey Smith, Roddy "I used to be good and then Julio came along and stole my mojo" White. I still like him though and will probably give it another week before I try and trade for him in some more leagues.

In my other league I have him I do not any options besides him with Julio, Percy, Colston. Both of these leagues you have to start 3 WR.

got him in over Dez Bryant due to a better matchup. Im just happy Torrey Smith had a good game.

I think the birds bury the giants tonight.....that secondary of the giants is gonna have issues all night....philly drops 38 on that defense....38-14 BIRDS NO DOUBT

Starting, in no particular order, over Colston are Percival Harvin, Torrey Smith, Roddy "I used to be good and then Julio came along and stole my mojo" White. I still like him though and will probably give it another week before I try and trade for him in some more leagues.

In my other league I have him I do not any options besides him with Julio, Percy, Colston. Both of these leagues you have to start 3 WR.

LOL - White is still the man!

he's gonna cost me what I thought was a win this week.

:wall: instead of being tied for first now 2 games out beeyatch.

You know how babies are with shiny baubles? Or Republicans are with dollar bills? That's how Drew Brees is with the tallest pass-catching black man he can find.

He sits if Bowe and White are healthy, hopefully never have to play him other than bye week. Nice insurance WR is my feeling.

Another classic foot in the mouth statement.