Sign in to follow this  
Maxx Dread

Amendola

The way he jumped back in pain when the trainer touched his neck area looked like he might've broken his collar bone. He seemed pretty pissed in the tunnel as he was heading to the trainers room.

The way he jumped back in pain when the trainer touched his neck area looked like he might've broken his collar bone. He seemed pretty pissed in the tunnel as he was heading to the trainers room.

besides throwing helmet you could hear him scream in a ticked off way

Yeah, I'm guessing broken collarbone. Don't know what else it could be based on his reaction. Does that put him out for the year? Fock. I'll be picking up Randy Moss

Yeah, I'm guessing broken collarbone. Don't know what else it could be based on his reaction. Does that put him out for the year? Fock. I'll be picking up Randy Moss

I think broken collarbones heal quickly. I wanna say four weeks maybe? Can anyone back me up on that?

besides throwing helmet you could hear him scream in a ticked off way

I owned him last year & thought I hit PPR gold & he got hurt in the beginning of the season. Hopefully for you Amendola owners it's nothing serious but his reaction painted an ugly picture.

Who gets Amendola's targets then? Maybe Gibson? If Amendola is out, there has to be at least one WR on the Rams worth owning.

I think broken collarbones heal quickly. I wanna say four weeks maybe? Can anyone back me up on that?

I know Mathews injury was a broken clavicle but that was a 4-6 week recovery estimation. I would say it's got to be in that neighborhood.

Charles Rogers would beg to differ.

...well, if he wasn't stoned at the moment.

Who gets Amendola's targets then? Maybe Gibson? If Amendola is out, there has to be at least one WR on the Rams worth owning.

His body is not even cold yet. We are heartless bastards. B)

Throw him in the meatwagon... NEXT!

Isn't Steve Smith still there? He's got pretty much the same skillset as Amendola.

I think i will be dropping Amendola now since im in a non-ppr league.

What do u guys think of me dropping him for Leonard Hankerson??

Wait...these are real people :shocking:

Wow. Facing a team this week that has Megatron (bye), Jennings (ruled out), Lance Moore (hammy, not practicing), Amendola (1 catch and out). His only remaining healthy receivers are Lafell (goose egg last week) and Gates. In other words, expect a massive game from Gates this week.

Isn't Steve Smith still there? He's got pretty much the same skillset as Amendola.

Yeah, but for some reason he wasn't activated this game.

Charles Rogers would beg to differ.

...well, if he wasn't stoned at the moment.

Was just about to say this. 2 broken collars, 2 missed years.

I think i will be dropping Amendola now since im in a non-ppr league.

What do u guys think of me dropping him for Leonard Hankerson??

I think if Amendola misses the rest of the year, he may still outscore Hankerson.

Throw him in the meatwagon... NEXT!

:thumbsup: "Sorry about the shoulder..uh..would you mind clearing some space in your locker?"

It's my fault. I've had him on my bench til this week.

Btw....everyone that has Maclin - start him with confidence now. :cry:

I think if Amendola misses the rest of the year, he may still outscore Hankerson.

:D

I drafted Amendola the past 2 seasons knowing he was wayyyy under-valued and both years I feel like I was right, but got screwed by fluke injury.

<_<

Get well white boy.

4 at the inside. broken clavicles don't really hurt unless you put pressure on them(had a compound fracture back in HS), but you can't make them heal any faster--even with pins, it's normally a 6-8 week injury.

No way.

Steve Smith made a good slot WR in NYG because he was smart, and always on the same page as Eli Manning. I believe he caught 100+ passes one season, and he was clearly Manning's go-to guy on 3rd down because of their trust. He was a great route runner with decent quickness.

But guys like Amedola, Welker, and even Victor Cruz are such quick-twitch athletes with a rare ability to change direction faster than everybody else. Steve Smith has never had those ultra-quicks, and he certainly doesn't have them now after multiple leg injuries.

My guy at the NFL Network is hearing he will be out "a while"

Lemme go turn on NFL Network and I'll let you know what my guy there is saying also.