Sign in to follow this  
Turf CamelToe

CJ1 point

Loser fooled me again!!!! Argghhhhhh

Ringer is getting some playing time.

CJ's fumble didn't help his cause.

The CJ0k owner (0-4) in my league is in a battle with the #1 team in league and CJK is killing him.

CJ owner is up 2 points due to Wayne and Bradshaw having career days today.

The #1 team has Dem Thomas playing only vs CJ and Gronk.

CJ has -1 pts.

LOL

And now Ringer's hurt.

Bent left knee while being tackled, grabbed it right away.

Hurt in garbage time, with the game out of hand.

Doesn't look good. Gonna take him off the cart.

Left foot planted on the tackle and his leg bent in a way it should never bend. It's going to be bad.

Dammit- I always like Ringer. Was hoping he'd get a chance at some point this year.

I feel terrible for cj0k owners. Here's exactly what happened to 100% of owners.

First 3 weeks they started him, he got nothing. Then they played the texans so everyone finally benched him. Then he goes off vs texans so he's back! Started this week and another 0. Does that horror story sound familiar to anyone?

I feel terrible for cj0k owners. Here's exactly what happened to 100% of owners.

First 3 weeks they started him, he got nothing. Then they played the texans so everyone finally benched him. Then he goes off vs texans so he's back! Started this week and another 0. Does that horror story sound familiar to anyone?

Exactly why I am 0-5, all my loses have been close and this crapshoot is killing me. :cry:

CJ2K is DA MAN! What heart!

Just when we thought he was going to finish with minus points, he was able to pull off some late runs which brought him back to zero points! :banana:

It's tough having a RB on arguably the worst team in the league. I'm more disappointed at his lack of involvement in the passing game this year I think.

The Vikings have had some sorry years with AD.

He still never looked as sh*tty as Chris Johnson.

It's tough having a RB on arguably the worst team in the league. I'm more disappointed at his lack of involvement in the passing game this year I think.

Trent Richardson called and said :wave:

Trent Richardson called and said :wave:

Cleveland at least has a decent O line, and a defense that can usually keep them within 20 points. Don't get me wrong, CJ is a worthless sack of sh!t, and I'd love to knock those gold teeth out of his ugly head. He's focked me for 2 years now. There's just a lot more going on in Tenn than just him though

Exacly right, at least in my case.

I'm going to bench (as I'm sure every CJNOK owners will) him for sure this Thu night against the Steelers...which means I should actually play him? :shocking: :unsure:

I'm probably going to be 4-1 with Jamaal Charles and Trent Richardson. ;) :huh:

Dumbasses for drafting him

Ok I am dropping this Piece of CRAP.....

that way I will never be tempted to start him again....

dont care if he blows up on someones elses team...really done!!!!!

Britt or CJ a buy low? like real low?

Why buy? Wait for another 2 point outing against Pittsburgh on Thursday, and you might be able to get him on the WW for free.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him get dropped in a couple of my shallower leagues. We're almost halfway through the fantasy season, guy's got a total of 25 points. In 5 games.

If you were going to trade for him, I have no idea how to do it. Give up any halfway decent player, and you're overpaying. Offer crap, and there's no incentive for the owner to bother pulling the trigger.

Why buy? Wait for another 2 point outing against Pittsburgh on Thursday, and you might be able to get him on the WW for free.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him get dropped in a couple of my shallower leagues. We're almost halfway through the fantasy season, guy's got a total of 25 points. In 5 games.

If you were going to trade for him, I have no idea how to do it. Give up any halfway decent player, and you're overpaying. Offer crap, and there's no incentive for the owner to bother pulling the trigger.

Last week was the week to sell.

Two weeks earlier you still had the 'might turn it around, you're buying low' mentality to appeal to.

I would not trade Jerome Simpson for him right now.

Playing against CJ :banana:

haha so did I. my team didnt do spectacular but still a good showing. if CJ would have shown up for 100+ yards I probably would have lost.

Thanks CJ, youve been solid for me this year! :)

Not sure why you would want him at this point, I have him on a couple teams and unless its in a league with a flex spot he hurts you too much to risk starting at RB. If there is any player you could buy low on though it has to be CJ0K now he has crippled owners for 3 weeks, went off when they sat him and crippled them again.

I still haven't seen any Titans games myself but it sounds like an epic meltdown of the entire team. Not sure how they can salvage anything useful out of this season at this point, maybe an interim coach? Wonder if they regret letting Fisher go? Hate to say it but he is rounding the Rams into shape faster than I though possible.

I actually just traded FOR him in a PPR. Well, kinda...

Gave up Forte, Bush and Cobb

for

Harvin and CJ

Love having Harvin and CJ is a lottery ticket for me. My RB's kinda suck now but my WRs should carry me...we shall see.

People actually complained that I stole CJ...then he goes out and barely scores a point. I think it will probably end up being a pretty even trade.

No Troy p and no Woolley this week. Might help a little bit,McFadden did rip a long one off against Pittsburgh so were left with a please hit a home run.

I swear man, the gold inside his mouth must've dissolved and gotten absorbed into his brain... Or he has AIDS... I DONT KNOW GOD DAMN WHATS WRONG WITH THE TITANS IN GENERAL