Sign in to follow this  
jkil22

Shonn Greene waking up?

I was forced to roll with Shonn Green with Forte out, looks like he is finally having a good game! Rex Ryan saw something no else did I guess.

of course he did..I dropped him 2 weeks ago. Fixin to drop Gates so everyone pick him up hes gonna be fantastic. <_<

I'm playing the piece of dirt and of course its against the Colts . Will be only game he rushes for more than 50 yards all year

It's the Colts.

None the less, giving the guy confidence which should help him in future games. I won't need him again until lynch is on bye or an injury happens to one of my RB's.

None the less, giving the guy confidence which should help him in future games. I won't need him again until lynch is on bye or an injury happens to one of my RB's.

Add another Td to the mix!

I'm SOOOO glad he decided to pull his head out of his slow, plodding ass this week...against me.

God I hate the Jets <_<

You have got to be kidding me. Every other week it's a huge advantage to be going against him. Awesome.

You have got to be kidding me. Every other week it's a huge advantage to be going against him. Awesome.

:lol: that's fantasy football for you. Waddayagonnado?! :dunno:

Didn't he have 1 100+ yard game with 3 TDs last year then go right back to sucking?

Not sure but I agree. No reason to get excited folks, him & CJ0K are worthless bums that will continue to have fantasy owners curse their name.

I'm SOOOO glad he decided to pull his head out of his slow, plodding ass this week...against me.

God I hate the Jets <_<

He had more points today than he had in ALL the previous weeks combined. Guy I played also had Bradshaw vs my

Jamal Charles and Marshawn Lynch. Should be hude advantage to my team ----- opps

He had more points today than he had in ALL the previous weeks combined. Guy I played also had Bradshaw vs my

Jamal Charles and Marshawn Lynch. Should be hude advantage to my team ----- opps

That's why they play the game. I hate looking at projections favoring my team because it always seems to go the other way.

Greene blew his load this week...he's resume to schedule suckiness vs New England next week!!

Yeah...what the heck? He did all that from my bench. :banana:

What'd they do differently?

They played a bad defense. It's (usually) hard to run against the Steelers, Dolphins, Niners, and Texans - and the NYJ hit them all in a row.

That's why I held onto Greene when everyone was saying dump him - he ism better (not that much better, but better) than he showed the last four weeks.

Trade him now, this is the only chance you have to get more than a bag of Funions for him.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Didn't he have 1 100+ yard game with 3 TDs last year then go right back to sucking?

The week after he had 114 total yards (88 rush/26 rec) & 3 TDs, he had 187 total yards (129 rush/58 rec) and 1 TD.

His schedule is not very easy the next few weeks. He has to face NE, MIA, Bye, SEA, STL, NE. I don't see him being very useful except for maybe a few lucky TD and maybe a decent game against STL (though they did just shut down R. Bush). After those games his schedule opens up a little with ARI, JAX, TEN, SD. I would deal him now if you can get decent value.