Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Seahawks 145, 49ers 3

After SF is coaxed out of their locker room with KitKats, as they are too scared to take the field, Seattle lets the Niners take a tentative practice much like a brand new cat in an apartment reacting to a litter box. Oh, the suffocation. Seattle opens the game with a 12 second 99 yard drive, decides to kick a FG on 1st and goal from the SF 1 yard line. Haushka (how the fock do you spell his name?) kicks the ball off a random SF helmet/maw on purpose for a 100 yard FG going the other way. SF leads 3-0. Enough with trick shots and building up a false sense of security. Seattle scores a quick fire 20 TDs and gets 5 extra points for style. But that's enough about the 1st quarter. Seattle brings in Kelly Stoufer and Dan McGwire out of retirement to keep the score respectable. During the post game handshake, Alex Smith asks Carroll is he could join the Hawks next year as the 3rd string QB. Carroll laughs and says "Not a chance, faggut".

Booyah.

HEY FOCK YOU PHILLYBEAR! THIS SH!T IS PERSONAL NOW!

Nothing's more fun than talking crap during football

Nothing's more fun than talking crap during football

Oh, don't worry about us, Philly and I used to be lovers. ANd then he left me for his ex-gf aka his right hand.

HEY FOCK YOU PHILLYBEAR! THIS SH!T IS PERSONAL NOW!

I'm surprised you were able to type that out so well, what with you two fisting man meat and giving wristers to all comers.

Edit: get out of my haid. :mad:

Your giving them 3 points?

im actually really excited for this game...only fantasy interst is im facing sidney rice...but as a pure football game it should be a great game.

Smack talk is only funny when your team wins. Otherwise it looks kind of pathetic. :bandana:

Kind of like the Hawks offense last night.

Kind of like the Hawks offense last night.

The Seahawks offense wasn't horrible. It would have been much better had the skill players not dropped 5 passes. Seahawks will play better in the rematch at home vs the 49ers later in the season.

What you witnessed tonight was two hopeless, pretender teams that can only win when they play crap teams at home. Especially Seattle - if they arent in the confines of commie-pinko stadium then they are worthless. The 49ers did stick it to Green bay earlier in the year but its quite obvious that both teams are quite different now. Green Bay has a professional NFL QB, San Fran does not. Seattle is a young team with some talent here and there but they simply cannot match up with gritty, playoff-hardened teams that they'll face if they make the playoffs.

This was a horrible game and a bad display of football. Both clubs are dreaming if they think they'll be a threat down the stretch.

NFC West games are brutal to watch. Snoozefests. Great for insomnia, though. I fell asleep twice last night during that game.

Nice call Wilford.